剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
He's been wondering
他这一辈子一直
about his mother his whole life.
都想知道他母亲的事
You're my son, all right.
你是我儿子 好吗
He finally meets her and then she dies?
终于找到她时 她却去世了么
Literal pit of doom.
想想就很打击人
That consumes creatures and wipes their existence
它能吞噬生物 从集体意识中
from the collective conscience.
抹去它们的存在
What do you think she's like?
你觉得她是怎么样的人
Are you sure you want to keep
你确定要
all this from Landon?
瞒着兰登吗
If I can keep him from knowing
如果瞒着他可以让他
what that feels like,
不用遭受这种痛苦
then it's my secret to keep.
那我就不会告诉他的
What did I ever do
我♥干♥了什么
to make you hate me so much?
你怎么这么恨我
It's about how you treat Josie.
是因为你对待乔茜的方式
She spends all of her energy taking care of you.
她费尽精力照顾你
But she won't ever burn your world down.
她永远不会动手毁了你
So I will do it for her.
那我替她做
MG! MG.
MGu3000MG
Just tell me what happened.
发生什么事了
He didn't want me anymore.
他不要我这个儿子了
I'm a vampire.
我是个吸血鬼
You're a demon.
你是恶魔
He was right to be afraid of me.
在我做了这些之后
Not after what I did.
他的确该怕我
you got to see this.
快来看啊
We've been wondering if he's supernatural.
我们一直在想 他是否也是超自然生物
We have our answer.
果然如此
You ever heard of the legend of the Phoenix?
你听说过凤♥凰♥的传说吗
So we're clear, then.
听清楚了
You'll bring me what I want...
把我想要的拿来
by any means necessary.
要不择手段
I need some indication that you agree.
要是你同意 就示意我
Or else I withdraw my very generous offer
否则我就收回我的慷慨提议
and I toss you in...
现在就把你
right now.
扔下去
Will you do it?
你干不干
I need an unmarked vehicle with an armed
我需要一辆没有标记的车
plainclothes driver to transport an asset.
送货的司机要带武器
It's high priority.
优先处理这事
Copy that, Agent Clarke.
收到 克拉克探员
Destination?
去哪
Mystic Falls, Virginia.
维吉尼亚州神秘瀑布镇
The Salvatore School.
塞尔瓦托学校
Hope, wake up.
霍普 醒醒
Hope, wake up.
霍普 醒醒
Oh, my God.
天啊
Landon, are you okay?
兰登 你没事吧
Well,
嗯
I was recently dead, so I think I'll mend.
我刚死过一回 没事的啦
What happened?
这是怎么了
You were having a nightmare.
你做噩梦了
And then you screamed
尖叫了之后
and some magical wave thing hit me,
某种魔法波击中了我
and now I have art supplies where no man should.
于是现在我身上挂满了美术工具
Hey, Dr. Saltzman, uh, can we talk?
萨尔茨曼博士 咱俩能聊聊吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
I was just doing some Phoenix research.
我正在研究凤♥凰♥的事
Please sit down.
请坐
Um, yeah, well, I mean,
嗯好的
obviously I'm dying to know m-more, uh,
我的确好奇到死
pard-pardon the pun.
抱歉一语双关
Uh, but actually,
但其实
I wanted to talk to you about...
我想说的是
MG? Is he still acting weird?
MG 他还是举止古怪吗
Look, once Emma's done with her therapy intensive with Raf,
一旦艾玛完成了对拉斐的强化治疗
she'll work with MG-- and she'll work with you, too,
她就会去看MG的 要是你也想
if you want to deal with the fallout
帮他克服害死你的心理障碍
of him, you know...
她也会
...killing you.
叫上你的
Dr. Saltzman, I'm honestly just glad to know what I am.
萨尔茨曼博士 我很高兴能知道自己的身份
And that I belong at this school.
我终于能融入学院
Good. You, uh...
那就好 你
...got a little...
这里有点
Yeah, that was actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
对的 我来找你就是想谈这事
Paint?
是颜料吗
Hope.
霍普弄的
So, what's wrong with you?
你怎么了啊
Nothing, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Landon told me about your little incident.
兰登告诉我你出了点小事故
Isn't boyfriend confidentiality a thing?
做男朋友的不应该保守秘密吗
It should be.
理当如此
He's just worried about you, that's all.
他只是很担心你 仅此而已
He doesn't need to be.
不需要他操心
Are you sure?
你确定
It seems like you're manifesting
这事说明你
a little stress and anxiety.
太紧张焦虑了
My guess is, you're still dealing
我想 你仍沉浸在
with the trauma of seeing Landon dead.
目睹兰登去世的心理创伤中
I've been through worse.
这都不算什么
I mean, with your family history, I just want
你家里人有前车之鉴 我只是
to make sure... I said I'm fine!
想确保 我说了我没事
Okay.
好吧
I-I could stand to blow off some steam. I'm gonna...
我还是要想法子发泄一下 我要
go check the woods to see if I can wolf out.
去树林看看能不能嚎两嗓子
Daddy, I need you.
老爸 我有事找你
They won't unload the trucks without your signature.
你不签字他们不卸货
What?
啥
Tables, chairs, flowers, and a...
桌子 椅子 鲜花 还有
helium tank?
氦气瓶
Who ordered all this?
这是谁买♥♥的
You did. A few months ago.
你啊 几个月前买♥♥的
Why?
为啥
I have some news.
我听到了些消息
Many of you, like me,
你们很多人 同我一样
have forgotten that we are hosting
都忘了我们今年要举办
this year's Miss Mystic Falls Pageant.
神秘瀑布镇小姐选美大赛
Trust me, I know.
我懂我懂
But the rotation is set in stone.
但轮换顺序不能变
So, let's take the opportunity
所以我们要抓住机会
to maintain our image as a normal school
维持我们普通学府在大家心目中的
for the rich and awful.
普通形象
As usual,
照例
anything remotely magical, enchanted,
任何稍微有点有关于魔力的东西
vampire, wolf or witch-related
吸血鬼啊 狼人以及女巫
must be kept tucked away, hidden,
都要藏好 不能让别人发现
and under lock and key.
不能露马脚
Now...
现在
with your chore assignments.
分配大家的任务
Okay, so we'll split into teams.
好的 我们先来分组
Hey, Hope.
嘿 霍普
You have any idea where these guys go?
你知道该把他们放在哪吗
Yeah, anywhere but with the birds.
别挨着鸟笼子就行
The ravens and the finches are fine,
乌鸦和雀都还好
but the rats drive the owls crazy.
但猫头鹰太害怕老鼠了
So I've been thinking about why you've been acting so weird.
我一直在想你最近怎么这么奇怪
Suddenly everyone's got a psychology degree around here.
怎么突然一下大家都成心理咨♥询♥师了
No, I just, I just think you have cold feet.
不 我只是觉得你临阵有点退缩了
About what?
临什么阵
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表