剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I took your advice.
我接受了你的建议
I wanted something, and I went for it.
我想要什么 就去争取了
I made the selfish move, and I ended up fighting a zombie.
由于这些自私的举动 最后我和僵尸打了起来
There's room for people in this world
这个世界上还是有位置给那些
that just care about other people.
只关心别人的人
Not everybody has to be a showboat.
不是每个人都要成为焦点
You're right.
没错
This world
这个世界
needs the selfless and the selfish
需要无私的人和自私的人
to keep spinning.
才能继续转动
I happen to be the latter.
碰巧我是后者
** We can dance if we want to *
*如果我们乐意可以跳舞
** We can leave your friends behind *
*可以把朋友抛在身后
I hate you.
我恨你
I know.
我知道
** And if they don't dance, well, they're *
*如果他们不跳舞 那么 他们
** No friends of mine *
*不是我的朋友
** We can dance, we can dance *
*我们可以跳舞 我们可以跳舞
** Everything is out of control *
*一切已失控
** We can dance *
*我们可以跳舞
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Rough night?
今晚很难熬吗
Um... no.
嗯 没有
All evidence to the contrary.
所有的证据都说明
I actually had a lot of fun.
事实上我玩得很开心
What about you?
你呢
About that...
这个
I was straight with Lizzie.
我对丽兹坦白了
** We can dance *
*我们可以舞蹈
Well, um,
好吧 嗯
I now have my own Avengers squad.
现在我有自己的复仇者小分队了
** We can dance, we can dance *
*我们可以舞蹈 我们可以舞蹈
You want to see if I still got it?
想知道我的舞步还行吗
** Taking the chance *
*抓住机会
Why not?
为什么不呢
** The safety dance *
*安心地起舞
** The safety dance *
*安心地起舞
** The safety dance *
*安心地起舞
* The safety dance *
安心地起舞
You look like you took a bath in dirt.
你看起来像是在泥里钻出来的
Oh, thank you.
噢 多谢赞美
You're welcome.
不客气
No, actually, you wouldn't believe the night that I had.
其实 你不会相信我今晚遭遇了什么
I, um, decided to take your advice...
我 嗯 决定接受你的建议
** The safety dance. *
*安心地起舞
So, we just
所以 我们只要
siphon the magic out of her until she's...
把魔力从她身上吸出来直到她
what,
什么
dead again? Oh, my God.
再次死去吗 噢 天呐
Lizzie, what is wrong with you?
丽兹 你到底是有什么毛病
What?
什么
It's okay, Josie.
没关系的 乔茜
It's okay.
没关系
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
I was a witch,
我是个女巫
just like you.
就像你一样
And we believe in the natural order of things.
我们相信事物的自然法则
I shouldn't be here.
我不应该在这里的
I love that I had this,
我喜欢我拥有这一切
but it's a lie.
但这只是一个虚无的谎言
And now I need you to help me make it right.
现在我需要你帮我让一切走上正轨
The longer I'm here,
我在这呆的时间越长
the more I remember where I came from.
我就越记得我是从哪里来的
I used to watch you.
我过去经常看着你
I used to watch all of you.
我过去经常看着你们
Like in a dream...
就像在梦里
...where everything is warm and happy.
所有的一切都很温馨愉快
I think I was at peace.
我想我得到了宁静
So that's where I'll be.
所以我会在那
Waiting for you.
等着你们
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I was awful to you.
对你态度那么差
Oh, Lizzie.
噢 丽兹
You have such a big heart.
你其实心胸很宽广
It's okay to let other people see it.
可以把这一面展现给他人的
** I wish that I could stay *
*我希望我可以留下来
** Forever *
*永远地
** This young *
*这么年轻
Oh, my beautiful girls.
噢 我漂亮的女儿们
You are everything
你们就是
that I could have ever wished for.
我所期盼的一切
Everything.
我的一切
Be good to each other.
好好对待彼此
Fight for each other.
为对方争取
When you're older, you'll understand what I mean.
等你们再大一些 就会明白我在说什么
But I need you to remember that I said it.
但我需要你们记住我跟你们说过
** When I'm wiser *
*当我变得更睿智
** And I'm older *
*我也变得更老了
** All this time *
*一直以来
** I was finding myself *
*我都在寻找自我
** And I *
*我
I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到
Josette,
乔塞特
this is the right thing to do.
这样才是对的
It's the only thing to do for you.
这是我能为你做的唯一的一件事了
** When I'm wiser *
*当我变得更睿智
** And I'm older *
*我也变得更老了
** All this time *
*一直以来
I love you.
我爱你
** Finding myself *
*我都在寻找自我
** And I *
*我
** I didn't know *
*我看不清
** I was lost *
*我迷失了
** I *
*我
I love all of you
我非常
so much.
爱你们
** So wake me up *
*唤醒我
** When it's all over *
*当一切都结束
** All this time *
*一直以来
** I was finding myself *
*我都在寻找自我
** And I *
*我
** Didn't know I was lost *
*不希望失去自我
** Didn't know I was lost *
*不知道自己已经迷失了
** I didn't know I was lost. *
*我不知道自己已经迷失了
Ric, why don't you go home.
里克 你回家吧
I'll take care of all of this.
我会处理好一切
The only place I'm going
我唯一要去的地方
is to find whatever monster did this
就是去找到造成这一切的怪物
and kill it.
然后杀死它
Slowly.
慢慢地
It wouldn't do you any good.
这对你没有任何好处
And who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Oh. Your pathetic attempt at humor
噢 你企图想说些幽默的话
does nothing to mask your fear.
但并不能掩盖你的恐惧
Tremble then in the presence of
然后在亡灵巫师面前
the Necromancer!
颤抖吧
Who?
你谁
The...
厉害的
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表