剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我也从来没有破坏过什么春假
Yeah, Lizzie, now's not the time. Fifth grade.
对 丽兹 现在不是时候 五年级的时候
You callously gave me the flu while we were building
我们为女巫周建造彩车的时候
our float for witch week.
你冷酷地把流感传染给了我
With global warming, I may never see the Florida Keys.
随着全球变暖 我可能再也看不到佛罗里达群岛了
That's on you.
都怪你
We built it with Alyssa Chang,
我们是和阿莉莎·张一起做的
who had pneumonia over spring break.
她在春假期间得了肺炎
It wasn't me, and neither was that fire.
不是我 那场火也不是我
Why did I see you giving us
我为什么看见你从窗户里
a death glare through the window?
死死地瞪着我们
There's a boil on my boil.
我这个疖子上又有了一个疖子
Oh, God!
天哪
I think I'm gonna be sick again.
我觉得我又要生病了
Pick up the pace, Mikaelson.
走快点 麦克尔森
My sister needs... Single file.
我妹妹需要 一列纵队
You're going to be safe. Get on the buses.
你们会安全的 上车
...medical attention?
看医生
Please form an orderly single file line
请排成整齐的一列纵队
and proceed to the triage tent for processing.
然后去分类帐篷进行处理
Deposit your cellular devices with a representative.
把你们的手♥机♥交给一位代表
Keep moving. Stick together.
继续走 团结起来
Please form an orderly single file line
请排成整齐的一列纵队
and proceed to the triage tent for processing.
然后去分类帐篷进行处理
I don't get it.
我不懂
The locals that we met said that they hadn't seen anything,
我们碰到的当地人说他们没见到什么东西
which means that the first sign
也就是说 我们到这里后
of trouble happened after we got here.
第一个麻烦的迹象才出现
How did these people get here before the bugs?
这些人是怎么在虫子出现之前来到这里的呢
I don't know who they are, but they are too prepared,
我不知道他们是谁 但他们准备
organized, and well-equipped to be responding
组织 装备的都太好了
to some random insect attack.
不是为了应对什么随机的昆虫袭击
You together?
一起的吗
Yeah, you know, we just came in
对 我们从罗诺克来
from Roanoke to see that giant ball of yarn you guys have.
想看看你们这儿的超大毛线球
And these are?
他们是
This is my wife...
这是我妻子
Emma. Uh...
艾玛
these are my daughters.
那是我的女儿们
From my first marriage.
是我跟我前妻的
And, uh, Kaleb here is, uh...
凯勒布是
My boyfriend. My boyfriend.
我男朋友 我男朋友
Hey... when you're good, you're good, right?
你人好的时候 一切就很好
Don't look,
先别往那边看
but that guy over there was outside of Seylah's house
我们在堪萨斯的时候 那个家伙就在赛拉的房♥子外面
when we were in Kansas, with the fake gas leak.
假装有煤气泄漏
I said don't look.
我让你别看
What's he doing here?
他在这儿干嘛
I don't know. Probably the same thing we were.
不知道 可能跟我们一样
Trying to cover things up.
想掩盖什么事情
There are groups like this scattered all over the globe.
世界各地都有这样的组织
Probably tracking the same activity we were.
可能是追踪我们的活动
Awful lot of artillery, too.
还有很多大炮
..and proceed to the triage tent for processing.
然后去分类帐篷进行处理
Dr. Saltzman, their gear.
萨尔茨曼博士 他们的设备
They're here for the urn.
他们是为了瓮来的
Dorian...
多里安
We'll take that.
我们要拿走这个
Finders keepers.
谁捡到就是谁的
Now.
现在就给我
Oh, poor Emma.
可怜的艾玛
I mean, she's worried sick about Dorian.
她很担心多里安
Got to find a way to put her mind at ease.
得想办法让她安心
You more pressed about your friend or the girl?
你更关心你的朋友还是那个女孩
Both.
都关心
Listen, we need to snag one of our phones back
我们得搞回一部手♥机♥
so we can call Dorian. I was...
这样就能多里安打电♥话♥了
wondering if maybe you could help.
我在想或许你能帮上忙
What? Huh? You--
什么 你
I thought vampire powers were off-limits.
吸血鬼的能力不是被禁止了吗
Desperate times.
这是紧急时刻
All right. I'll lend you a hand, but, um,
好吧 我帮你 但是
I want to hear you say it.
我想听你说出来
Not a chance.
不可能
Whatever, though.
那算了
Hi, there.
嗨
Hello. I'm Deputy Agent Clarke.
你好 我是副代理人克拉克
I apologize for the inconvenience.
对不起给你带来不便
I see you're from Richmond?
我知道你是从里士满来的
Uh, Roanoke.
是罗诺克
I'm just checking in with everyone. Sooner we get everyone
我只是要跟每个人确认一下 我们越快让大家
proper medical attention,
得到适当的治疗
sooner you can go see that giant ball of yarn.
你们就能越快看到超级大的毛线球
Well, we, uh, don't need any attention,
我们不需要治疗
but thank you.
但谢了
So you came in from Raleigh on a road trip with your family?
所以你是和家人从罗利来公路旅行的吗
Roanoke. Roanoke. Sorry.
罗诺克 罗诺克 抱歉
You ever been to Kansas?
你去过堪萨斯吗
Hey, who is that guy?
那家伙是谁
This creep we met in Kansas when you guys were in Europe.
你们在欧洲的时候我们在堪萨斯见过
Why were you in Kansas? Oh, wait, let me guess,
你为什么会在堪萨斯 让我猜猜
it involved you insinuating yourself
这是你暗示自己进入
into a situation where only you could be the hero.
一个只有你才能成为英雄的情境
As a matter of fact, yeah.
事实上 没错
I swear to God, you will do anything to get attention.
我发誓 你为了引起注意什么事都干得出来
Said the narcissist.
自恋狂说的
Said the... other narcissist.
另一个自恋狂说的
Okay, guys, can we please just stop?
好了 能不吵了吗
Okay, fine. You know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Maybe I was jealous.
或许我就是嫉妒
Maybe I wanted what you had.
也许我是渴望你拥有的
A simple day with my family.
和家人一起简简单单生活
I lost half of my stuff in that fire,
在那场大火中我失去了一半的东西
including the only painting I made with my dad.
包括唯一一张我和我父亲一起画的画
Why would I do that to myself?
我为什么要对自己这样
So if there's nothing else...
如果没有别的什么
Actually, uh, I was
事实上 我希望
hoping we could talk privately.
我们能私下谈谈
You and your daughter, uh,
你和你的女儿
Jessica, was it?
杰西卡 对吧
I don't think we have anything more to discuss.
我不觉得我们还有什么好谈的了
I could think of a few things.
我想到了一些事
Mystic Falls, maybe?
也许是神秘瀑布镇
Or perhaps your school for supernatural children.
或者是你这招收超自然能力孩子的学校
I work for an organization that keeps monsters
我就职的组织 专门负责让怪物
and things that go bump in the night from public view.
和暗地里发生的一些怪事 远离公众的视线
I thought I recognized you and Jessica...
我想我认出了你和杰西卡
It's Hope, actually.
实际上 我叫霍普
I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence,
我不确定这是否是巧合
so we searched your van.
所以我们搜查了你的车
We know you're Alaric Saltzman,
我们知道你是阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔兹曼
headmaster of the Salvatore School. We know a lot about it.
塞尔瓦托学校的校长 我们知道很多东西
You have a terrific reputation.
你的名声很好
Leave the school out of this.
离学校远点
Look, I applaud your school's mission.
听着 我赞同你们学校的宗旨
If you do your job right, makes mine easier.
要是你配合 我的工作就容易多了
So why are we still here?
那我们为什么还在这
Well, I have an entire town that needs to forget
我要让一个小镇的人忘记
what they've seen today. You know, usually it's convincing
他们今天看到的东西 而通常我的工作
a farmer in Nebraska he didn't see a chimera,
只是说服内布拉斯州的一个农民 他看到的都是妄想
you know, or a few ice fishermen in Minnesota that
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表