剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我怕让爸爸失望
So I disappointed you instead.
所以我选择了让你失望
I'll forgive you
我会原谅你
if you promise not to keep secrets about
只要你瞒着我跟霍普
doing black magic with Hope.
用黑魔法
You're my sister,
你是我妹妹
my best friend,
我最好的朋友
and she spent the last ten years
她用十年时间让我们感觉我们
making us feel like we don't matter.
无关紧要
And I don't like feeling that way.
我不喜欢那种感觉
Not from Hope, and not from girls like Dana,
不喜欢霍普让我有这种感觉 达纳也不行
not from Dad
爸爸不行
and not from you.
你更不行
I promise.
我保证
Okay? I'm sorry.
好吗 我错了
It's okay.
没关系
I mean, betrayal and all aside,
先不说背叛
you had my back today.
你今天力挺我
And you had mine.
你也一样
So, what are we gonna do about Dad?
那爸爸怎么办
More like what is he gonna do to us?
看他怎么处置我们吧
Where are they?
他们在哪
Gone.
走了
I found this on the windshield when I got back.
我回来的时候在挡风玻璃上发现了这个
Dear Hope, you strike me as the kind of person
亲爱的霍普 我觉得你不是那种
who's not so big on second chances,
喜欢给人第二次机会的人
much less third, but I'm gonna give it a shot.
更不用说给第三次机会 但是我还是要试试
♪ How long can you wait? ♪
I can't explain why I took that knife.
我无法解释我为什么拿了那把刀
Believe me, I wish I could.
相信我 我也希望我能解释
But maybe I can explain why I ran.
但是也许我能解释我为什么逃跑
I have never been welcomed anywhere in my life.
我这一辈子 去哪哪不欢迎我
I'm always the extra.
我总是多余的那一个
The mouth they didn't want to feed.
那个他们不愿意养育的人
If I caused trouble, I was out.
如果我惹麻烦了 我就出局了
When you grow up like that,
当你有这么一个童年之后
you learn how to protect yourself.
你就会学会如何保护你自己
You do what you have to do to survive.
为了生存不惜一切
I never had a real family.
我从来没有过真正的家庭
And that's not meant to make you feel sorry for me.
而这并不是要你可怜我
I'm trying to make you understand.
我尝试让你去理解
I lied to protect myself,
我撒谎是为了保护自己
but in doing so, I hurt you.
但是为了保护自己 却伤害了你
And for that, I will be forever sorry.
为此 我很抱歉
♪ Rise on up... ♪
Dad...
爸爸
I can explain.
我可以解释
♪ Don't need eyes to see ♪
♪ It ain't over, love ♪
♪ This I swear ♪
♪ We're coming up... ♪
The time I spent with you the other night
那晚跟你在一起的时光
was one of the happiest moments in my life.
是我这辈子最幸福的时光之一
I hate that I ruined it.
我也恨我毁了那时光
Your school's secret is safe with me.
你在学校里的秘密我不会说
With regret, Landon.
遗憾地 兰登
Trying to make a run for it?
想要试试吗
Yeah.
嗯
I just noticed this gate wasn't locking the other day.
我才注意到这个锁那天没锁
You worried about people getting out?
你担心有人出去吗
I'm worried about what might want to get in.
我是担心想要进来的东西
We've gotten cozy here.
我们在这里太舒适了
Careless.
疏于防卫
I'd forgotten the world is full of nasty surprises.
我忘了这世界到处都是可怕的惊喜
I don't know what the story is behind that knife,
我不知道那把刀之后有什么秘密
but whatever it is, I...
但是不管是什么
...saw something today I never thought
我今天看到了这一辈子
I'd ever see in this lifetime.
都没见过的东西
And it scared me.
吓到我了
You know, I opened this school to protect these kids.
要知道 我开着所学校是要保护这些孩子
To protect my daughters.
保护我的女儿们
How am I supposed to protect them
我该如何保护她们远离这些
from stuff that's not supposed to exist?
本就不该存在的东西
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表