剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies... If I'm gonna be a vampire,
《吸血鬼后裔》前情提要 如果我一定要当吸血鬼
feed me blood,feed me whatever it takes.
给我血 给我什么都行
There you go. MG, dude's not that big, okay? That's enough.
就是这样 MG 这位兄弟禁不住你这样 够了
A ripper
开膛手
is a vampire who is driven by obsession.
是一个被执念驱使的吸血鬼
And do you know what kind of vamps are susceptible,
你知道哪种吸血鬼更容易
I'd say an impressionable,
我会赌敏感的
horny little kid
好色的孩子
like Milton Greasley.
就像米尔顿·格雷斯利一样
Who are your parents? My mom's name is Seylah.
你的父母是谁 我妈妈叫塞拉
Gave me up for adoption when I was young.
我小时候她就把我抛弃任人领养
You wanted to find answers
你想要知道
about who or what you are.
你是谁 或者是什么物种
I want those answers, too.
我也想要答案
Thanks again
再次谢谢你
for coming to help me.
来帮我
Sorry you didn't find your mother.
抱歉没能找到你母亲
What did you want to talk to me about?
你要和我说什么
I'm really happy that you're back.
很高兴你回来了
Do you want to be my boyfriend?
你想当我男朋友吗
I'd really like that.
我愿意
Dr. S.
萨尔兹曼博士
Kaleb. We just killed a mummy
凯勒布 我们刚杀了一个木乃伊
and spent six hours in a van together, and I'm not sure...
一起在车里呆了六个小时 我不确定
I can't find MG. What do you mean?
我找不到MG了 什么意思
I just checked in with his hall monitor, but he missed curfew.
我刚跟大厅监督员确认了 但他错过了宵禁
Monitor said he tried calling you.
监督员说他给你打过电♥话♥
Ah, that guy from Triad Enterprises took my phone.
三合会的那个家伙拿走了我的手♥机♥
All right, whatever.
不管了
We... we got to find him.
我们得找到他
This ain't the night for vampires
今晚吸血鬼可不能
to be walking around unchecked.
肆无忌惮地到处游荡
Have you seen Landon?
你看见兰登了吗
I thought he might down here with Raf for moral support.
我以为他可能会和拉夫一起来这里寻求精神支持
Raf's not here.
拉夫不在这儿
Wait, he's... What? The supervisors
他 怎么了 监督员
said he didn't check in.
说他没有登记
And now MG's missing, too.
现在MG也失踪了
But it's a full moon.
但现在是满月
Oh, God.
天哪
I don't know why my locator spell didn't work.
我不知道我的定位咒为什么没用了
If you can't find them, it means they're being cloaked or...
如果你找不到他 这就说明他们被掩盖了或者
Or they're dead. I'm aware. What would possess them
或者他们死了 我知道 是什么让他们
to leave campus? Why would they be
离开学校呢 他们为什么
so irresponsible? They wouldn't. Something must have happened.
这么不负责任呢 他们没有 肯定是出事了
Hope.
霍普
Raf? Raf!
拉夫 拉夫
Hey, are you okay?
你没事吧
MG... Landon...
MG 兰登
Hey, what's going on? Where's Landon?
发生什么了 兰登呢
I can't remember.
我不记得了
Lunar psychosis?
月亮错乱症
That's a thing?
那是什么东西吗
Quit talking.
停止说话
Making noise.
制♥造♥噪音
Tardus pulsatio.
(咒语)
It's a thing. What did you do to him?
就是这个 你对他干什么了
It's okay. I'm just slowing down his heart.
没事的 我只是减缓了他的心跳
It will calm him.
能让他平静下来
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
I keep...
我一直在
losing time.
浪费时间
As I said...
我说了
lunar psychosis,
月亮错乱症
which means that your mind is in flux,
意思就是你的意识在不断变化
trapped between...
被困在
your wolf and human states,
狼和人类的状态之间
making it harder to bridge the gap
让你更难以像平常一样
and access your memories like you normally would.
填补空白 获取记忆
It's very rare.
这非常罕见
It only happens
这只发生在
after a premature reversion.
过早的转变之后
So something caused your body to shift back
所以是某种原因导致你的身体在满月结束前
before the full moon was over, leaving you like this.
来回转变 让你变成了这样
Wh-What kind of something?
什么原因
Usually trauma. Something bad happened.
通常就是创伤 有坏事发生了
We don't know that.
我们不知道那是什么
Three of them left, and only one came back.
他们三个人走了 只回来了一个
Something bad happened.
有坏事发生了
Hope...
霍普
why don't you give us a minute?
你让我们待一会吧
Go on and check on the other wolves. I'm worried about this one.
你去看看其他的狼人 我现在就担心这只狼人
Hope... please.
霍普 拜托了
What's the danger of him turning wolf again?
他再变成狼人会有什么危险
I mean, this whole wing is filled with sleeping vampires.
整个侧厅全是睡着的吸血鬼
Don't worry, I'll keep him sealed in.
别担心 我会把他封起来的
What his mind needs now
现在他的意识需要
is to be surrounded by all the things
被所有他熟悉的东西
that are familiar to him, that connect him to his humanity,
包围 要能把他和他的人性联♥系♥起来的东西
not his lycanthropy.
不能是狼人的东西
Corum spiritus.
(咒语)
Rafael,
拉斐尔
we'll do everything we can to help you,
我们会尽全力帮你的
but you need to tell us exactly what happened.
但你得告诉我们到底发生了什么
You were supposed to be here on campus
你应该待在校园里
for spring break with Landon and MG,
和兰登 MG度春假
and now we can't find either one of them.
但现在我们找不到他俩了
Everyone was leaving.
大家都走了
Heading home for spring break.
回家过春假
All right, everyone, listen up.
大家都听好
Absolutely no one leaves campus
绝对不许有人离开校园
unless you're in the custody of your guardian.
除非你在监护人的监护下
Now, with the full moon approaching,
现在 随着满月的临近
this rule especially applies to our wolves.
这条规则尤其适用于狼人们
Now, you know the drill.
你门知道规矩的
Vampires to your dorms.
吸血鬼们去你们的宿舍
Wolves to your bunkers.
狼人们回你们的地堡
Absolutely no exceptions.
绝无例外
Just because we have a cure for werewolf bites
虽然我们有治愈狼人咬伤的方法
doesn't mean they won't hurt like hell.
但这并不意味着伤口不会痛得要死
Now, for those of you who are staying behind,
对于那些留下来的人
we have some activities planned to ensure that your...
我们计划了一些活动来确保
vacation will be the...
你们会度过一个有史以来
...the dopest,
最酷
coldest...
最冷
spring break ever!
的春假
All right, here's MG, everybody.
好了 下面是MG讲话
Are your mom and dad... dead?
你们的爸爸妈妈 都死了吗
No place for you in human society?
人类社会中没有你的容身之所吗
Does being alone leave you triggered?
一个人独处兴奋吗
If your answer to any of these questions is yes, it's okay.
如果对上述问题你的回答都是是的 那好
The Holiday Committee has your back.
假日委员来帮你
Hey, bro.
兄弟
I need you to do me a favor.
我想让你帮我个忙
Can you look after him while I'm gone on this trip with Dr. S.?
我和萨尔茨曼博士去旅行的时候 你能照顾一下他吗
MG's doing this little "happy act" thing, but...
MG在做这件开心的事 但是
he gets really weird around holidays.
他在假期里会变得很奇怪
Why?
为什么
His family...
他的家人
they... they never invite him home.
他们从不邀请他回家
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表