剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
This is my research.
这是我的研究
I have studied
我研究了
every answer given, why every winner has won,
给出的每一个答案 每个获奖者胜出的原因
and why every loser has lost.
还有每个失败者失败的原因
No one from the Salvatore School has ever come close.
塞尔瓦托学校的学生从来没有接近过桂冠
Until today.
直到今天
What's up, killer?
你好啊 杀人凶手
Visiting contestants' changing rooms are down that way.
要参观参赛者的更衣室的话在那边
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Do you like comics?
你喜欢漫画吗
The Green Lantern?
绿灯侠吗
He's only my favorite.
他是我的最爱
I'm Nia.
我叫尼娅
MG.
MG
If you want, I could show you around the school.
如果你愿意 我可以带你逛逛学校
Okay.
好
Yeah? Okay, solid.
行吗 好
Uh, welcome to Salvatore School.
欢迎来到塞瓦托尔学校
They call it rehearsal, but make no mistake:
他们称之为排练 但毫无疑问
the competition starts now.
竞争现在开始
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Isn't your presence alone a huge win for the patriarchy?
你的出现难道不是父权社会的巨大胜利吗
Mm, not if I'm your escort.
如果我是你的护花使者的话就不是
MG is my escort.
MG陪我
Well, I might have convinced him to sit this one out.
我本来可以说服他不去管这件事的
And why would you do that?
你为什么那么做
If you read the letter, you'd know.
如果你读了信 就会明白的
Time for rehearsal. Mm-hmm?
排练时间到
Honor your partner.
对你的舞伴行礼
Right hand around.
右手转圈
Flirt with your eyes.
用你的眼睛调情
Left hand around.
左手转圈
Both hands.
两只手
I'm sorry. Sorry.
对不起 - 抱歉
With the time you spent not doing your hair,
不弄头发的时候
you could've at least practiced the dance a little.
你至少可以练习一下跳舞
This is the death of feminism.
这就是女权主义的死亡
It's tradition.
这是传统
Don't be a hater.
别悲天悯人了
I'm gonna trip now. What?
我要绊倒了 什么
Ooh! Very nice.
非常好
But there's no touching
但这一部分
during this part.
没有身体接触
It's all about the simple intimacy
这一切都是关于近距离接触的
of the near-touch.
简单亲密感
Don't ruin this for me.
别为了我毁了这个
For you or for Lizzie?
为了你还是为了丽兹
For both of us.
为了我们俩
There's a plan.
她有个计划
That plan now involves helping Hope.
这个计划现在包括帮助霍普
I already told you I don't want to win.
我已经告诉你我不想赢了
But did you mean it?
但你是认真的吗
Or would following in your mother's footsteps be cooler
或者追随你母亲的脚步
than you could ever imagine?
会比你想象的更酷吗
Would winning Miss Mystic Falls bring your family history
赢得神秘瀑布镇小姐的头衔会不会
full-circle in a way that Lizzie...
让你的家族史以一种丽兹永远
...would never appreciate?
都不会欣赏的方式循环往复
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Let's just finish the dance.
结束这支舞吧
Like there's a question?
这是询问吗
John Stewart is the best Green Lantern by a mile.
约翰·斯图尔特不算是最棒的绿灯侠
Not even close.
差得远呢
But that Hal Jordan story is for real, though.
但是哈尔·乔丹的故事是真实的
I mean, dude kills his friends
杀了他朋友
and still redeems himself.
还在自我救赎
If he can make good on that,
如果他能做到这一点
then there's hope for all of us, right?
那么我们所有人都有希望 对吧
That's deep.
这很深刻
You kind of caught me at a deep moment.
你让我陷入了沉思
So, this is the third time we've been through this room
这是我们第三次来到这个房♥间
and you still haven't introduced me to anyone else around here,
你还没把我介绍给这里的其他人
like your friends.
比如你的朋友们
But maybe later, I'll introduce you to...
过一会儿 我就把你介绍给
...my mom?
我妈
Young lady, do you have something else to do?
小姑娘 你还有别的事吗
Yeah, I guess I do.
应该有吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Milton, we have to talk.
米尔顿 我们得谈谈
I can't believe you were so nice to him.
我真不敢相信你对他那么好
After everything you told me he did to you and to your family,
在你跟我说了他对你和你家人所做的一切之后
you can act like nothing happened? It's complicated.
你还能像什么都没发生过一样吗 这很复杂
He spent half of his life desiccated in a cave.
他有一半的人生都是以干枯形态困在洞里
And then he was brainwashed by his mother,
然后还被他那个不折不扣的纳粹分子的妈
who was a literal Nazi.
洗♥脑♥了
And he's spent the last two years
他刚用了过去两年的时间
doing really good work for the school.
为学校做了一些好事
Your mother is still dead.
但你妈妈还是死了
How does any of that exonerate him?
这些怎么能开脱他的罪行呢
It doesn't.
没有
But it's in the past. Leave it.
但都是过去的事了 就让它过去吧
I suffered through how much torture because I stole a knife,
因为我偷了一把刀 我就遭受了那么多折磨
and this guy has a hand in the death of your... Landon,
这家伙和你母亲的死有关 兰登
stop.
别说了
Come with me.
跟我来
You, stay here. Do nothing.
你待在这儿 什么都不准干
I don't think this school is a very good fit for you anymore.
我觉得这所学校不再适合你了
What? They're taking good care of me here.
什么 他们都很照顾我
Plus, it's not like you're willing to take me home.
而且你又不愿意带我回家
There are other schools overseas for people like you...
国外还有其他适合你这样的人的学校
I don't want any other school.
我不想去其他学校
And I honestly don't need
而且说实话 我也不需要你
you judging this one, either.
来评价这所学校
At least here they see me for who I am, ugly parts and all.
至少在这里他们看到的是真实的我 丑陋的全部的我
So maybe you should go home
或许你应该回家
and leave me be.
然我一个人静静
Lizzie, where are we going? You are a ticking time bomb.
莉兹 我们要去哪儿 你是个定时炸♥弹♥
I'm gonna show you how to take care of it
我要让你在伤害别人 甚至做出更糟的事
before you hurt someone, or worse, cost us the pageant.
让我们失去了选美比赛之前 教你如何处理好它
I'm fine. Okay? I just needed some air...
我没事 好吗 我只是想透透气
You are far from fine.
你一点也不好
You are one small moment away from a meltdown, trust me.
相信我 你已经在崩溃边缘了
I know the signs.
我知道这些迹象
You know that feeling inside,
你知道那种内心的感觉吗
like a balloon constantly filling up,
就像一个气球不断地充满
always on the verge of popping?
总是在爆♥炸♥的边缘
Maybe.
或许吧
Well, let it pop.
那就让它爆吧
Scream as loud as you can.
尽可能大声地尖叫
You know? I actually feel a lot better.
我觉得好多了
But I think I need to go back up to my room.
但我觉得我需要回我的房♥间
I need to call it a day.
我得收工了
No, you are not dropping out on me.
不 你不能丢下我不管
If I'm right, which I am, our win probability is still at 87%.
如果我是对的 我们赢的概率仍然是87%
Even after that abysmal rehearsal.
即使在那次糟糕透顶的排练之后
So buckle up, we're in this till the bitter end.
所以系好安全带 我们要到最后一刻
In a situation like this,
在现在这种情况下
which one of us is supposed to apologize?
我们俩谁应该道歉呢
When it comes to jealousy? Always the guy.
说到嫉妒 那一直是男生
I'm so sorry, I was totally insensitive, and I just, I...
真的很抱歉 我真的不顾别人的感受 我只是
Where did this statue come from?
这座雕像是从哪里来的
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表