剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
那我也很抱歉
I know this is a lot to put on you,
我知道这会让你的担子重很多
with me just showing up like this,
我就这么突然地出现
but I'd really like to know more about...
但是我真的想要多了解下
Is he okay?
他没事吧
She. Oh...
是个女的
You didn't feed her from the table, did you?
你不会喂她吃桌子上的食物了吧
Just a little, but I've-I've never had a dog.
就喂了一点 但是我没养过狗
I had no idea that this would happen.
不知道会这样
Relax. She'll be fine. The drugs will wear off soon.
淡定 她会没事的 迷♥药♥一会儿就过劲儿了
What drugs?
什么迷♥药♥
HOPE: 18 and a half hours is a long time to spend on the road,
18个半小时的车程♥真♥的很长
and even longer when you're being car-schooled.
在车上被人一顿说教更是漫长
And that is how osmosis works.
潜移默化便是如此
Is this the place?
就是这地方吗
Yup. And not a moment too soon.
是的 时间正好
Pretty sure you were about to tell me how babies are made.
你肯定就快要告诉我宝宝是怎么生出来的
Hey, before we go in there,
我们进去之前
I just want to make sure we're clear.
希望我们之间没事
Don't worry, we're crystal.
别担心 我们之间没事
You're Professor X, I'm Wolverine.
你是X教授 我是狼叔
I was more of a DC kid.
我还是更喜欢DC漫画
Then you're Batman and I'm Robin.
那你就是蝙蝠侠我是罗宾
Either way, you call the shots.
不管怎么说 你决定
So how do you want to do this, hmm?
你想怎么操作
Fireball? Wind torrent?
火球术还是狂风绝息斩
I was thinking we'd knock.
咱敲门不好吗
They'll never see that coming.
他们绝对想不到
Seylah, Seylah, please,
塞拉 塞拉 拜托
I-I-I didn't want to burden you with this,
我不想给你添麻烦
but I don't... I don't do well in captivity.
但是你把我关起来可不是好主意
Seylah, Seylah, I'm sorry. I-I-I...
塞拉 我很抱歉
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
I already told you my miserable life story.
我已经告诉你我这悲催的一生了
Nobody gives a crap about me.
没人在乎我
Quit playing games. Who'd you call?
别装了 你打给了谁
I don't even have a phone.
我都没手♥机♥
I never said you did.
我没说你有手♥机♥
You wouldn't believe me.
你不相信我
What I don't believe is you're my son.
我不相信你是我儿子
So I suggest you spill your guts before the iron heats up.
所以在熨斗变热之前赶紧坦白
We should come in hot. There could be a Jabberwocky
我们应该准备好了再进去 门的另一侧
on the other side of that door, for all we know.
弄不好有爱丽丝漫游仙境里面的恶龙呢
Nonsensical poem written by? Charles Dodgson.
无稽诗是谁写的 - 查尔斯·道奇森
Wrong. Lewis Carroll.
错了刘易斯·卡罗尔
The pen name of Charles Dodgson.
那是他笔名
I'm crushing English, too.
我英语也很厉害
No, no, no.
不要
Hi.
嗨
Uh, uh, what-what are you watching?
看什么呢
Oh... I'm so sorry
非常抱歉
that we've ruined your lunch. I...
我们毁了你的午餐 我
I-I promise we're gonna replace your door.
我保证我们会给你换一个门
That's some compass. We're in the wrong place.
这是指南针 我们走错了
Someone knew we were coming.
有人知道我们要来
Why so quiet?
为什么这么安静
You wouldn't shut up when we were having lunch.
我们吃饭的时候你可不肯闭嘴
I thought you believed me.
我以为你相信我
Now I'm not giving you anything.
现在我什么都不会告诉你的
Everyone talks...
最后每个人都会
eventually.
坦白
Please don't do this.
别这样
I swear to you I am telling you the truth.
我发誓我说的是实话
I am your son.
我是你的儿子
Stop saying that,
别再说你是我儿子
or I'll burn your lips shut.
不然我就烧了你的嘴让它闭上
The Salvatore School.
塞尔瓦托学校
That's who I called.
我就是给他们打的电♥话♥
That boarding school I was telling you about?
就是我跟你说过的那个寄宿学校
It's a school for vampires and witches and werewolves and...
这所学校是给吸血鬼 女巫 狼人还有
Because they're real.
因为他们都是真实的
And so are dragons and gargoyles and freaking talking trees
还有龙 石像鬼 会说话的树
and I don't know what else!
我不知道还有什么
You got to be kidding me. You believe that
你开玩笑吧 你相信那些
but not that I'm your son?
都不相信我是你儿子
They're here.
他们在这儿
They must have followed you.
肯定是跟着你来的
Wait. You got... You have to cut me loose.
等等 你松开我啊
Spoiler alert.
剧透警告
Our story's about to take one hell of a turn.
我们的故事即将有一个大转折
A monstrous turn.
一个巨大的转折
Seylah, is that you?
塞拉 是你吗
Holy smokes.
我的老天
We can talk about this.
我们可以聊一下
If you have a mouth.
如果你有嘴的话
I used Landon's bracelet to do a locator spell,
我用兰登的手镯施了一个定位咒语
but all it located was more trouble.
但它所定位到的是更多的麻烦
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙吗
Yeah, I hope so. Uh...
希望如此
Say, what's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Gas leak. Don't worry, though, we have it under control.
气体泄漏 别担心 我们已经控制住了
You wouldn't happen to know who lives here, would you?
你不会刚好知道谁住在这里吧
We tried knocking, but no one's home.
我们敲了门 但没人在家
Um, we're looking for... The highway.
我们正在找 高速公路
See, we're lost, and we... well, we saw you guys,
我们迷路了 然后看到你们了
and we thought we'd ask for directions.
就想着可以过来问个路
Yeah, at the end of the road, you make a right. Can't miss it.
这条路走到头 向右拐 你们不会错过的
Cool. Thanks.
好 谢谢
All right, let's go, Jessica.
走吧 杰西卡
"Jessica"? Really?
杰西卡是什么鬼
I've been part of enough cover-ups
我伪装的差不多了
to smell one a mile away.
一英里外就能闻到
Do you think they're after Landon?
你觉得他们在追查兰登吗
Well, all I know is they wouldn't have
我只知道如果人在他们手上
asked about him if they had him, so...
他们就不会问起他了
we gotta find him before they do.
我们得在他们之前找到他
It seemed like the whole world was chasing Landon,
看来全世界都在找兰登
but only one person was actually with him.
但实际上只有一个人跟他在一起
If you won't tell me who they are,
如果你不告诉我他们是谁
will you at least tell me why they are following you?
至少你能告诉我他们为什么跟着你吗
They weren't, until you showed up.
直到你出现 他们才不跟了
So, maybe they're following you.
所以或许他们是在跟着你
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
I would have noticed if I was being followed.
要是被人跟踪了 我会注意到的
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
How many windows are in this room?
这房♥间有几扇窗户
What? We just got here.
什么 我们才刚到
The parking lot, how many cars?
停车场有多少辆车
I don't know, like ten?
我不知道 10辆吧
The man who gave us the keys, was he right or lefthanded?
给我们钥匙的那个男人 他是他是右撇子还是左撇子
Nobody notices stuff like that.
没人会注意这种事的
Three, seven, ambidextrous.
3扇窗户 7辆车 双手通用
Tell me more about you. Why?
再跟我说些你的事 为什么
Because you care or because you want intel?
因为你在意我还是因为你想要情报
Does it matter?
重要吗
Either way, I genuinely want to know.
不管哪一种 我都是真的想知道
Too bad.
很糟糕
I've already told you my entire tragic life story.
我已经给你讲述了我全部悲惨的人生故事
Do you have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
Her name is Hope.
她叫霍普
And she'd probably kill us both
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表