剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
So you are the school freak,
所以你就成了这个学校的怪胎
and your sister gets to shine.
而你姐姐变成了最受欢迎的人
Just tell me how to get out of here.
你只用告诉我怎么离开这里就行
Well...
好
you could use another wish.
你可以用另外一个愿望
But, like I said,
但是 还是那句话
language is important.
语言组织很重要
Besides, you think I want to be here?
而且 你觉得我想来这吗
I've spent nearly 500 years
我花了快五百年的时间
granting awful wishes to self-involved humans
一直满足那些自我的人自以为是的愿望
before we even met... This isn't
然后我们才遇见 你不是
about you.
主角
I rest my case.
一切都能证明
I can't let you go through with this.
我不能让你尽力这种事
You need to stop. Dana and Connor denied it,
你必须停下了 达娜和康纳已经否认了
and I believe them. Why would you believe them over me?
我相信他们 那你为什么不相信我
'Cause you always do this.
因为你总是这样
Any time things are going well for me, you have an episode,
只要我身上有点什么好事 你就要搞点插曲
and you ruin everything just to steal the spotlight.
然后毁掉一切抢走我的风头
I mean, honestly, Lizzie, if I believed
老实说 如果我真的相信
every paranoid delusion that came out of your mouth,
你说出来的所有疯狂的幻想
I'd be just as crazy as you.
那我可能跟你一样是个疯子
Jo... Look, I'm sorry.
乔 听着 对不起
I don't want to hurt your feelings,
我也不想伤害你的感情
but I have spent my entire life
但是我长这么大
trying to make you feel okay about yourself.
一直在努力维护你的感情
Watched Dad kill himself trying to do it, too.
看着爸爸也为此折磨自己
And why do you think
不然你觉得他
that he drinks all the time?
为什么成天喝酒
He hates his job. The only reason
他讨厌这份工作 他在这儿
why he works here is to keep an eye on you.
只是想可以时刻关注你
Mom makes any excuse that she can to be out of town,
妈妈找借口离开这里
because seeing him like this
也是因为看见他这样
makes her sad, 'cause he's completely given up.
让她很伤心 因为他完全不操心别的事了
So I am done
所以我不再想
making excuses for you.
替你开脱
I am done worrying about when you are going to snap.
我不再想担心你什么时候会崩溃
And I am done letting you control my happiness.
我也不想让你控制我的幸福
I love Connor, and tonight I'm going
我爱康纳 我要让他看看
to show him just how much.
我到底有多爱他
Now, give me the watch.
把表给我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's for your own good.
这是为了你好
I hate you.
我恨你
Josie...
乔茜
No.
不
Wait.
等下
Please just...
求你等下
wait.
等下
: Stop...!
停
BOY: This could go viral.
这视频火了
What the hell?!
什么鬼
We got to go. We got to go now.
我们得走了
Now. Come on.
快快
Nothing to see.
没什么可看的
Looks like you guys could use some help.
你们需要帮忙啊
Uh-uh. No, we are all good.
不需要
That "M."
那个M
Mikaelson. Like the boarding school?
麦克尔森 是那个寄宿学校吗
Kaleb, compel the students to forget what they've seen.
凯勒布 让那些学生忘记他们所看到的
On it. Jed,
这就办 杰德
establish a perimeter.
周围设置好围挡
Lock the place down.
整个地方禁严
Copy. Pedro.
佩德罗
Call in the chopper.
叫直升飞机
Green light, Maverick.
可以上了马弗里克
Uh, I-I said that we're good.
我说了我们没事
Okay? Josie and I do not want to be superheroes.
好吗 乔茜和我可不想做英雄
Yeah. Speak for yourself.
那是你自己
We're not here for you.
我们来这儿不是因为你
We're here for him.
我们是来找他的
Son of a bitch.
该死
HOPE: Make yourselves at home.
都随意点
This place, it's like a...
这个地方就好像
dream come true.
梦想成真
HOPE: Perhaps you've heard
也许你听说了
my father has had a checkered past.
我爸爸的过去十分挫折
But when he had me, things changed.
但是当她生了我的时候
There wasn't a school he could send someone like me to,
没有那种能把我送进去的学校
so he built this one.
所以他就建造了这一所
And as you can see, it's been quite the success.
正如你们所看到的 还挺成功的
So much so that he's currently overseas
成功到他现在在海外建造我们的
establishing our European branch,
欧洲分校
which is why we're in need of a new headmaster.
所以说我们现在需要校长
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我要吐了
Sorry if the chopper ride was too bumpy.
抱歉直升飞机太颠簸了
Bathroom's down the hall. I know where it is.
厕所在走廊尽头 - 我知道在哪
Screw this world.
去他的世界
I want my final wish.
我要我最后一个愿望
Have you even noticed how pleased the rest
你有没有意识到你的家人们
of your family seems
对这个世界
with this reality?
有多么的开心
They're my freaking wishes,
这愿望是我的
right? Indeed.
对吧 - 没错
But if this is to be your third wish,
但是如果这是你想要的第三个愿望
might I suggest you wish for what you truly want.
我还是希望你能够许愿你真正想要的
Isolate your biggest problem.
将你最大的问题隔离出来
Show it no mercy.
不留情面
I wish
我想
Hope Mikaelson was never born.
霍普·麦克尔森就没出生过
Your wish is my command.
遵命
KALEB: Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey. What's-your-name.
你叫什么
Sun's almost down. We can't stay here.
太阳下山了 我们不能呆在这里
JED: Patrols will be out soon.
巡逻的人就快来了
We got to move.
我们得走了
Where the hell are we?
我们在哪
Damn, white girl.
你这妞
Mystic Falls.
神秘瀑布
You said your father could help us get out of here.
你说你♥爸♥爸能够帮助我们离开这里
Maybe down to Mexico. Dr. Saltzman is
也许可以去墨西哥 索尔兹曼博士
your father, right? And you know where to find him?
是你♥爸♥爸对吧 你知道去哪能找到他
Why are their eyes all scratched out?
他们的眼睛怎么都被割开了
'Cause they're finally free.
因为他们终于自♥由♥了
Hey. Come on. Death is better
比起黑社会的追捕 死亡更好
than being hunted by Triad until you starve, bruh.
直到你感觉饿了 老兄
Speaking of.
说到这儿
It's time to bounce.
该走了
Okay, lead the way, blondie.
走吧 金发妞
I hope the Supernatural Railroad isn't just a fairy tale.
希望超自然铁路不是童话
Welcome to the Resistance.
欢迎来到抵抗组织
I wish I could say it was under better circumstances.
我希望我能说现在情势一片大好
You've got a lot of nerve, showing up here.
你来这里胆子好大
Penelope,
佩内洛普
what's going on? At least you earned
发生了什么 除非你
this mental breakdown.
精神崩溃了
Leave,
走吧
before I feed you to the vamps.
否则拿你喂吸血鬼
Please, just tell me what's happening.
求你告诉我发生了什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表