剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Uh, I-I don't know,
我不知道
somebody probably moved it up here when they were cleaning?
可能有人在打扫的时候把它搬到这里来了
Looks like one of the statues from the basement.
看来像是地下室里的雕像
Call me crazy, but doesn't this look like MG's mom?
就当我疯了吧 但这个不像MG的妈妈吗
I think it is MG's mom.
我觉得这就是MG的妈妈
Who would do this to my mom?
谁会这样对我妈
Well, not just who would-- who could?
不只是谁会 是谁能
It could be a bad spell translation,
这可能是因为翻译错了咒语
a potion mishap? Or a monster.
弄错了魔剂 或者是有怪物
There's no reason a monster would be here.
怪物没有理由在这里啊
Unless this sentient jar
除非这罐有知觉的手工蛋黄酱
of artisanal mayonnaise activated a new artifact.
激活了一个新的手工艺品
What did you touch? Everything.
你碰了什么 所有东西
We cleaned the school from top to bottom, remember?
我们把学校彻底打扫了一遍 还记得吗
But if we're just gonna throw out wild theories, here's one:
但如果我们开始胡乱猜的话 我有个想法
what if the person who 猜did this showed up today,
如果干这个的人 是今天才突然出现的
out of nowhere, acting all buddy-buddy,
然后假装跟我们很好
manipulating romantic feelings to get someone's guard down?
然后利用别人对他的喜欢 让对方放下防备
Do you seriously suspect Roman?
你真的怀疑是罗曼吗
Yeah, we all should. The timing is too convenient.
对啊 都应该怀疑他 这个时间也太巧了吧
I thought you were sorry for acting jealous.
我以为你很抱歉自己吃醋了呢
I was sorry, but now I'm vindicated.
本来是的 现在没有了
All right, Lizzie, Hope,
好了 丽兹 霍普
you keep an eye on the contestants.
你们看好参赛者
MG, we're gonna search the campus.
MG 我们搜查一下校园
Landon... I'm gonna go ask Roman some questions.
兰登 我要去问问罗曼怎么回事
Yeah, super helpful.
你真是帮了大忙了
Ask a vampire how he turned a woman to stone.
问一个吸血鬼怎么把一个女人石化了的
All right, everyone stay alert and be careful out there.
好了 大家都保持警惕 小心一点
So this has got to be weird for you.
对你来说肯定很奇怪吧
Lot of emotions coming up, been a while since you've seen Hope.
很多情绪翻涌上来 因为你上次见霍普已经是很久之前了
I thought we were supposed to be looking for the boulder bandit.
我以为我们要去找巨石大盗呢
Yeah, about that.
对啊 这事
Are you sure I'm not looking at him?
你确定不是你吗
Uh, yeah.
嗯
Yeah, you solved the case, Sherlock.
你破案了 夏洛克
I'm gonna turn the entire school to stone,
我要把整个学校的人全部石化
steal a horse from the stable,
然后从马厩偷一匹马
and Hope and I are gonna ride off into the sunset.
然后带着霍普远走高飞开始幸福生活
Stop beating around the bush.
你别拐弯抹角了
Ask me what you really want to know.
想问什么直说吧
Do I still have feelings for Hope?
我还喜不喜欢霍普吗
Yes, of course I do, and I always will,
当然 当然喜欢 也会一直喜欢
but she would never get back with me.
但她不会再跟我和好了
And, look, you don't have to trust me on this,
你可以不信任我
but you should definitely trust her.
但在这件事上你要信任她
"Though I still struggle daily
虽然我每天都还在
with a profound sense of l-loss..."
深深地失落中迷失
Lizzie, um, why are all the answers
丽兹 为什么你给我准备的所有答案
that you've prepared for me about death and grief?
都是关于死亡和悲伤的
The Q and A portion of Miss Mystic Falls
神秘瀑布小姐的问答部分
isn't just about A-ing the Qs, Hope.
可不仅仅是关于问答啊 霍普
You and Dana's mom have a lot in common.
你和德娜的妈妈有很多共同点
She lost Dana, you lost
她失去了德娜
your mom, your dad, Landon almost.
你失去了你♥爸♥你妈 差点还有兰登
I'm not... I'm not struggling anymore.
我没有再难受了
I've dealt with it and moved on.
我已经收拾好心情向前看了
This was my mother's.
这是我妈妈的
We can alter it to fit you.
可以改成你的尺寸
It's gorgeous.
好美啊
How'd the interview portion go? Great. Totally blew it.
面试部分怎么样 很好 完全搞砸了
Hey, hey.
嘿
I think we should talk
我们应该谈谈
about how you really feel about this.
你真实的感受吧
Okay, sure.
好吧
Or maybe I could just
或者可以用这个
write it all down with this.
都写下来
I was wondering how you quoted
我还好奇你怎么原样说出了
my exact thoughts on Miss Mystic Falls,
我对神秘瀑布小姐的想法呢
word for word.
一字不差
Then I remembered I wrote it all in my diary,
然后我想起来 我全都写在日记里了
using one of the pens you gave everyone for Christmas.
用的就是你圣诞节送给大家的笔
You spelled it. You're using it to spy.
你下了咒 拿来监控我
I siphoned one.
我吸出了其中的部分
There's enough magic in it to levitate an elephant.
里面的魔法足够浮起一头大象了
You caught me.
被你抓包了
Yeah, I've been reading your journal.
我一直在看你的日记
I've been reading everyone's journal,
我在看所有人的日记
but I am only using
但我只是用这些信息
the information for good,
来做好事的
like convincing you to win Miss Mystic Falls.
比如说服你赢得神秘瀑布小姐
Even if I hadn't already tanked it,
就算我没有搞砸
I don't want to win,
我本来也不想赢
because then I'd be beating Hope,
因为之后我就要战胜霍普
and Lizzie wants Hope to win.
然后丽兹又想要霍普赢
So all of your selfish, obnoxious and evil meddling
所以你所有这些自私 邪恶 讨厌的想法
was for nothing.
都白搭了
If it's a monster,
如果是怪物的话
my guess is it's a Gorgon.
我猜是一个蛇发女怪
What's that?
那是什么
You ever hear of Medusa?
你听说过美杜莎吗
She's the most famous one.
她是最著名的一个
They're supposed to be incredibly beautiful
她们都是超级美丽的
with snakes for hair,
头发都是毒蛇
turn men into stone.
把男人变成石头
If Dorian were here, he could tell you more about it,
如果多利安在的话 他能给你讲更多
but he's not.
但他不在
Uh... wh-what if she was doing it off of instinct?
但如果她是不经意的呢
You know, Gorgons gonna Gorgon.
你懂得 蛇发女怪的本能
Maybe it was a mistake.
可能是搞错了呢
Maybe she's actually super smart
可能她其实特别聪明
and-and-and chill
又很好相处
and she's just scared or confused or something. Maybe.
没准她只是害怕了或者吓坏了呢 也没准啊
What do you know?
你知道些什么吗
Where is Landon Kirby?
兰登·卡比在哪里
I won't hurt you or anyone else
如果你带我去找兰登·卡比
if you just take me to Landon Kirby.
我就不会伤害你或者其他人
I'm not giving up any of my friends,
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥我任何一个朋友的
but I'm definitely not giving up Landon.
尤其是兰登
Why aren't you stone?
你怎么没被石化
I don't know. Maybe because I'm a vampire?
不知道 可能因为我是吸血鬼吧
You're a vamp?
你是吸血鬼啊
That's dope.
好牛逼啊
Two things:
两件事
Stewart is the best.
斯图尔特最棒了
Whatever. And?
随便吧 还有呢
And... I'm sorry.
还有 对不起
It's not bad.
还不错啊
I don't think you've ever spoken to me before.
你好像以前从来没跟我说过话
You've never had free booze before.
那是因为你都没有酒给我喝
Right. Makes sense.
对啊 说得对
So, what sorrows are we drowning?
你在这里难受什么呢
I came back from the dead...
我死而复生了
...in a, in a burst of flames.
从熊熊大火之中
And you'd think
你会觉得
that would earn a guy a couple days of feeling special,
大家会有几天觉得我很特别的
but the irony about this place is that...
但是这个地方讽刺的就是
special is just normal.
特别是很普通的
All it takes is one good-looking vampire,
一个长得好看的吸血鬼就够了
and then I might as well be back at Mystic Falls High.
我还不如回神秘瀑布高中去呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表