剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Adjusting the sway bar.
调整平衡杆
Was it broken?
它坏了吗
It is now.
现在坏了
You're going after Landon.
你在找兰登
If you want this car to work, I'm going with you.
如果你要用这车 我要跟你一起去
You should stay out of it. He's a liar and a thief.
你应该远离这些事 他是个骗子 小偷
He took a stupid knife.
他就拿走了一把愚蠢的刀
Nothing in this school is a stupid anything.
这个学校里没什么东西是不蠢的
Look. He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
And you? You seem vengeful.
而你呢 你看起来很想报酬
Let me show you something.
我给你看个东西
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西
Your best friend did that to a bus full of people
你最好的朋友昨晚在29号♥公路上
on Route 29 last night, and I am the only one
对一车人做了这样的是 而我是唯一一个
who knows how to find him, so give me the engine thingy.
知道如何找到他的人 所以把车给我
No.
不
I have actual magic powers.
我真的有魔力
And I have a long history of anger issues. He can come.
我真的有长♥期♥的愤怒问题 他可以跟来
What?
什么
He knows Landon; he'll be an asset.
他了解兰登 他还是有用的
And we need all the help we can get,
我们需要所有的帮助
so fix the car and hop in.
所以把车修好 然后上来
And put a shirt on.
衣服穿上
Dad loves Hope more than us.
比起我们 老爸更爱霍普
You're being melodramatic, okay?
你太夸张了
He's missing one game.
他错过了游戏
First a game and then our weddings.
先是游戏 然后就轮到我们的婚礼了
This game is an opportunity.
这个游戏是个机会
We can show him how seriously we are taking this
我们可以让他知道我们是多么认真地对待这件事
by making sure that our secret stays protected
确保在操场上
out there on the field.
我们的秘密还会被保护
Today, we will lose
今天 我们会比
even more epically than we normally do.
平常更宏伟地输掉这场比赛
Win by losing. That's the spirit.
输就是赢 那才是精神所在
There's someone we need to recruit
我们需要为XXX
to our Island of Misfit Toys.
招些人了
Tall, hot and handsome. Rafael?
又高 又性感 又帅 拉斐尔吗
I am totally thinking tight end.
I just saw him.
我刚看见他了
Yeah, sorry, Raf's not gonna be at the game.
抱歉 拉尔而不会参加游戏了
He hopped the Hope train out of town.
他上了霍普的车出城了
Just like your dad.
就像你老爸一样
I don't know why he's still out here.
我不知道他为什么还在那儿
He has a whole day's lead on us. He could be anywhere.
他比我们快一整天 他可以在任何地方
Maybe 'cause he doesn't have a reason to run.
或许是因为他本来就没有理由逃跑
Logic that would be perfectly believable
如果他没有跑
if he hadn't, you know, ran.
那这个逻辑是可信的
Wait
等等
You hear that?
听到了吗
Someone's here.
有人在这儿
I-It's okay. I-I'm not gonna hurt you.
没事 我不会伤害你
Were you on the bus?
你是在巴士上的人吗
Can you tell us what happened?
你能告诉我们怎么了嘛
Is she a survivor?
她是幸存者吗
Uh, smells like it. She reeks of smoke.
她身上的味道闻起来很像烟的味道
I think she's in shock.
她被吓到了
Look, I need to get her to the police
我得送她去警♥察♥局
so she she can get some medical attention.
找人来救她
Uh, why don't you two go ahead? Don't engage.
你们俩先去吧 别冒然行动
We don't know how dangerous Landon is.
我们不知道兰登到底有多危险
He's not dangerous... I said don't engage.
他不危险 听我说的先别靠近
Come on.
走吧
I need to get you some help.
如果你愿意跟我走
If you want to follow me.
我去找人帮你
All right, guys.
好了 各位
Let's have a good, clean, entirely uneventful game.
我们这场比赛打友好一点 不要生是非
Like we do every year when we beat your asses down.
就像每年我们把你打的落花流水一样
Not exactly the spirit, Kyle.
我们说的不是这种精神 凯尔
Oh. All right, call in the air.
好了 我们来决定谁先开始吧
Tails never fails.
要背面永远赢
Guess not. Your ball.
看来确实是这样 你们先开
Shake hands and let's do this.
握握手就开始比赛吧
Kaleb. Come on, suck it up.
凯勒布 先忍♥了吧
We have to go through this every year, okay?
我们每年都有这个比赛
I was being recruited by D1 schools
我来这之前可是
before I got here, all right? I don't lose.
被一等学校招走的 从来没输过
Hey. You do today. Okay?
但你今天要输 好吗
Good luck out there.
祝你好运了
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
准备充分的时候被机会选中才叫幸运
I'm pretty sure I've seen that on a poster at the dentist's.
这句话我在牙医诊所的海报上见过
Oh, my dad's a dentist, but he still made time to be here.
我爸爸就是牙医 但他还是抽时间来看我比赛了
I guess I'm lucky that way, huh?
看来这一点我是很幸运了 对吗
What exactly happened on that bus?
公交上到底发生了什么
No one knows.
没人知道
It's like something incinerated it from the inside.
感觉是公交车内部烧起来
Look, whatever he did, I know there's a good explanation.
无论他做了什么 肯定有一个合理的解释
He's the most loyal friend that I've ever had.
他是我最信任的朋友
He was there for me on the worst day of my life.
我最糟糕的日子都是他陪我度过
After my girlfriend died,
我女朋友死后
he's the only thing that kept me going.
他是唯一支持我走下去的人
So let me get that knife back for you
让我帮你把刀子拿回来
and then we both can hear him out, okay?
这样我们就都能知道他是怎么想的了 好嘛
Appreciate the passion,
我很感谢你这么热情
but maybe you should exert some of it making new friends.
但你应该学会适当抽离交一些新朋友
So I can be as popular and well-liked as you?
然后我就能像你这么受人欢迎了吗
Yeah,
是的
I've been at the school for two days
我在学校就待了两天
and I've already heard all about Hope Mikaelson
已经听说了霍普·迈克尔森
and her sunny disposition.
和她爽朗的性格了
I'll get you the stupid, not-stupid knife
我会把那把该死的刀子拿回来
and the answers you want.
给你一个满意的答案
I promise.
我保证
And why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Because I don't lie.
因为我不会撒谎
Everybody lies.
大家都会说谎
He's in the root cellar.
他在地下酒窖里
You have three minutes to do this your way.
你有三分钟时间
Wait, the headmaster said don't engage.
但是校长让我们别过去
Two minutes, 59. Two minutes, 58.
2分59 2分58
Raf? Holy hell.
拉斐 我的天啊
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
There's, um, a-a lot of crazy
外面有很多
witchy people looking for you.
巫师一样的人在找你
There's a bus full of burned-up people...
还有一辆公交车 上面全是被烧死的人
That wasn't me. Then who was it?
不是我做的 那是谁
You said three minutes.
你说好了三分钟
Like I said, people lie.
我说过了 人们都会撒谎
Hey!
嘿
Where's the knife?
刀子在哪
I don't have it. I must've lost it when I ran.
我没有拿着 应该是逃跑的时候跑丢了
After you burned the bus? That wasn't me, I swear.
你是说烧了公交以后吗 不是我烧的 我发誓
I barely got out alive.
我也是九死一生
Hope, come on. Last chance.
霍普 别这样 最后一次机会
Who the hell was it?
到底是谁做的
There was this girl...
有一个女孩
Do you need to make a phone call?
你要打电♥话♥吗
Wait, wait, that's mine.
等等 那是我的手♥机♥
Can I have that...
我可以
Hey.
嘿
That-that-that's my watch.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表