剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
那是我的手表
Hey, Miss, wait, wait, Miss, I...
小姐 等等
Remember the game plan, Kaleb.
记住比赛安排 凯勒布
Girl, I used to eat townie scrubs like this for lunch.
姐们 我之前午餐吃的就是城市里的人♥渣♥
That's before I was a vampire.
那是在我还不是吸血鬼的时候
Connor!
康纳
* I know pain, I know dread *
* Let these eyes, yeah, turn to lead... *
Yes!
太好了
* Tears don't stop the fire *
* It's killing time *
* Oh, let me live, oh, let me live *
* Oh, let me die *
* Oh, let me live, oh, let me live *
* Oh, let me die... *
* Oh, let me live, oh, let me die. *
Nice moves, Dana.
打得不错 黛娜
I know I'm supposed to do this in the end zone, but...
虽然这个应该在比赛结束的时候再做 但我忍♥不了了
That went well, all things considered.
刚刚打得不错 都在计划之中
One word.
只要一句话
One word and I could burn her perky little boobs to ash.
一句话我就能把她肚脐上面的两坨肉烧成灰
Hey, but we're not gonna do that today.
我们今天不是这么安排的
Today of all days, right?
今天是最重要的日子 对吗
For the record, the nerdling approach
就想告诉你 那种傻兮兮的方式
never got any dude anywhere.
在哪都钓不到凯子的
Okay, you're lucky
好吧 你昨晚
that I'm still talking to you
直接亲我
after that stunt you pulled last night,
我现在肯跟你说话
kissing me like that.
真是算对得起你
I was giving you what you wanted.
我只是满足你而已
No, you were taking a shot at Josie,
不 你是想钓乔西
and when someone other than Lizzie takes a shot at Josie,
除了利兹以外 想泡乔西的人
they tend to wake up with scabies.
睡完以后发现自己都是满身脓疮
You ever have scabies before?
你之前得过吗
They're nasty.
超级恶心
So Lizzie's mad at you?
所以利兹在生你的气吗
Meaning she sees you for a change?
是说她是想换个口味
So you did that on purpose?
所以你是故意的
I do everything on purpose.
我做事都有目的
Look, if Lizzie Saltzman is what you want,
如果你喜欢利兹·索尔兹曼
I can help you get her.
我可以帮你得到她
But you're gonna have to do exactly what I say.
但你要按照我说的做
What's in it for you?
那你想要什么
Does a girl have to have a motive to do charity work?
女生做善事非得要个动机吗
Next play,
下一场
impress me.
打好点
All right, way to go, Stallions.
好了 该上场了 选手们
Let's keep it up, let's keep it up.
继续保持 加油加油
A pyromancer?
火术士
A woman who smelled like she'd been dipped in an ashtray
闻起来感觉之前被抛在了烟灰缸的女人
and breathed fire instead of words.
一张嘴就是火
What else could she be?
你说她还能是什么
There are only a couple dozen left,
现在这种火术士不多了
most are in East Asia.
大部分都在东亚
Well, now there's one
怎么说呢 现在就有一个
wandering around the woods off Route 29.
在29号♥公路旁边的森林散步
All right, I'm on it.
好的 我马上想办法
I'll call you back when I figure out
等我想出来怎么可以在自己不被她烤了
how you can restrain her without getting barbecued.
的情况下 可以控制住她的时候给你回电♥话♥
She stole my phone. I'll have to get back to you.
她偷走了我的手♥机♥ 只能我给你打
How are the girls doing?
孩子们做得怎么样
Oh, they're-they're killing it.
他们现在简直太厉害了
By not killing it.
因为完全没赢过
Great. I will be in touch.
很好 我会跟你保持联♥系♥
Thank you so much. You're a lifesaver.
谢谢你 你救了我
All right, I just want to take a minute
好了 我花几分钟时间
to let you know how proud I am.
告诉你们我非常为你们自豪
You're all doing a great job.
你们大家都做得非常好
We're getting our asses kicked.
我们可是被打的很惨
Which means we're doing a great job.
所以我们做的很好
What's the play?
战术是什么
Same one as always. Run around,
和以前一样 绕圈跑起来
make it look like you know what you're doing,
让她们觉得你们胸有成竹
then fail. On three.
然后失败 数到三
White 80.
白人 80号♥
* Head of the pack now *
White 80. Set. Hut.
白人 80号♥ 准备 开始
One Mississippi, two Mississippi,
1秒 2秒
three Mississippi... Pass it, I'm open.
3秒 传球 传给我
...four Mississippi,
4秒
five Mississippi!
5秒
* Put the pedal down *
* Because I want to go fast... *
Pow, pow, pow!
击掌 击掌
Let's go!
加油
MG, what the hell do you think you're doing?
MG 你刚刚那是干什么
Pretty obvious, isn't it?
这还看不出来吗
He's saving your ass. Nice hands.
他在救你的球 打得不错
I don't believe anything you say.
我不相信你说的
You have every right to be mad at me,
你有权对我生气
but I am telling you the truth.
但我说的绝对是事实
Come on man, help me.
快点兄弟 帮帮我
I believe him.
我相信他
You believe that a fire-breathing woman
你相信是一个喷火的女人
burned the bus alive?
把一车人活活烧死的吗
Yeah.
是的
And Landon happened to be spared?
然后恰好只有兰登一个人生还
He told you that he ran.
他跟你说了他逃跑了
And conveniently lost the knife on the way.
然后顺手就在路上丢掉了刀子
Yes. She kept coming at me
是的 她一直追我
like she was gonna take it from me.
好想她要从我这里夺走一样
She was burning everything in her path.
只要她走过的地方全都是火光
You want to explain to me what you were doing
那你想解释一下
stealing the knife in the first place?
你一开始偷刀子是干什么吗
I don't remember stealing it.
我不记得偷过刀子
Of course not. How about pretending to be compelled?
当然了 那假装是被强迫的呢
That was to avoid being thrown back in the werewolf dungeon.
那是为了避免被仍会狼人的地牢
Hope, you have to understand, Dr. Saltzman had already told me
转变牢房♥ 空间特别狭窄
the school wasn't gonna let me stay.
我不能留在学校里
If he thought I'd talk, he'd lock me back up.
如果他觉得我会说出来的话 他会把我锁起来
There wasn't a good ending for me.
我会死的很惨的
I didn't want to steal from you and I don't want
我不想偷你的东西 我也不想
a fire-breather chasing me. I'm sorry for all of it.
被个喷火妹追 发生了这一切我真的很抱歉
He's not lying. I know him.
他说的是真的 我了解他
Now, if he says that there's a fire-breathing woman
要是他说这儿有个能喷火的女人
running through the woods, then there is a...
穿过了树林 那这儿肯定
There's a fire-breathing woman running through the woods.
有个能喷火的女人穿过了树林
Did I or did I not say "don't engage"?
我不是要你不要掺和进来嘛
He's only dangerous if crappy apologies can kill.
他不会伤人的 他只会一个劲道歉
Looks can be deceiving.
人不可貌相
Now our bus refugee, turns out she's a pyromancer.
现在我们的幸存者 结果是个火法师
Wait, wh-what's a pyromancer?
等等 火法师是啥
A fire-breathing witch.
能喷火的女巫
Ric, she wants the knife.
里克 她想要那柄刀
Okay, well, where is it?
好吧 那柄刀在哪
I-I lost it in the woods.
我把它丢在树林里了
I was running around in circles all night
我整晚都在团团转
trying to find a place to hide.
想找个地方躲起来
Okay, okay. Well,
好吧好吧
let's, uh, find it before she does, huh?
那咱们要赶在她之前找到那柄刀 好吧
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
What does she want? I don't know.
她想要什么 我不知道
Lan?
兰
Maybe she wants the knife
也许她是想要那柄
you said you don't have.
你声称自己没拿的刀
Back in the cellar, go. Go, go, go, go.
回地窖里去 快走
Where the hell is it?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表