剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies...
前情提示
You know, I opened this school to protect these kids.
我开这所学校是为了保护这些孩子
How am I supposed to protect them
试问我该如何保护他们
from stuff that's not supposed to exist?
免受本不存在之物的伤害呢
The monsters come one at a time.
怪物一次来一个
I found myself not far from here
我发现自己离这里不远
with an urge to possess that knife.
非常渴望得到那把刀
And who told you to do this?
是谁让你这么做的
A voice in my mind.
我内心的声音
You think he'll go for her?
你觉得他会喜欢她吗
Probably.
大概吧
They usually do.
通常会的
Lizzie has dibs. On Rafael?
丽兹要了 拉斐尔吗
She always calls dibs.
每次都是她
When's it gonna be your turn?
什么时候才能轮到你
We're here to discuss if Landon should be allowed to stay
我们聚在一起是为了讨论兰登能否继续
at the school.
留在学校
Landon has to go.
兰登必须离开
I know what you're doing is important, Caroline.
我知道你的事很重要 卡罗琳
But how do I tell the girls that their mom
但是她们十六岁的生日
isn't gonna be there for their 16th birthday?
做妈妈的你不来 我要怎么解释
I can't exactly tell them what you're really involved in.
我也不能跟她们说实话
No.
不
I-I am nowhere near cracking this case.
这件事我还是毫无头绪
I have a knife, I have a symbol, I have a place, sort of,
我现在有一把刀 一个图腾 还知道一个模糊的地点
but I don't know what any of it means,
但我并不知道这些都代表着什么
a-and I don't know what's connecting it,
我也不知道他们之间有什么联♥系♥
and I don't know what monster is coming next.
更不知道下一个来的怪物是什么
Ric?
里克
I've got to call you back.
我回头再跟你聊
Dorian!
多里安
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Whoa, whoa.
稍安勿躁
Ric, if you could just put down the crossbow.
里克 你能不能先放下十字弓
My freak-out level is about 11 right now.
我现在马上就要吓死了
You know her?
你认识她吗
I know who she's supposed to be.
我知道她原本是谁
Who?
谁
The love of my life.
我一生所爱
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Wait. Hold up. Hold...
停 先稍等
hold up, Ric. Listen to Dorian.
等一下 里克 听多里安说的
Are you Dorian? Yeah.
你是多里安吗 是的
I'm Jo.
我是乔
You're his dead wife?
你就是他死去的老婆吗
I m-- I mean fiancée.
我是说 未婚妻
I mean, uh...
不是 呃
You don't think she's actually...? No, I don't.
你不会觉得她是 我没有
Did you see how she got here?
你知道她是怎么来的吗
I was sort of, um...
我就是 呃
yanked awake and then I was just here.
突然就醒了 然后就到这了
Nothing suspicious about that.
这说法真让人信服
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗
Kill her now before she attacks?
在她动手前先干掉她
Wait, what? I-I...
等一下 什么
I was more, "Let's interrogate her."
我想的是先审问她一下
Because if she's the next monster,
如果下一个来的就是她的话
then maybe she would know more than the dryad did.
那她应该会比树精更清楚一些
What?
什么
Okay, but no one sees her.
好吧 但是没有人看到她
Especially today. Good idea.
尤其是今天 没错
I need Emma.
叫艾玛过来
Obviously, nothing's gonna come out of it.
很明显我跟他之间什么都没有
I mean, I may never see him again.
我可能再也见不到他了
And nobody wants a phone thing.
没人想一直抱着个电♥话♥谈恋爱
Though I do like the sound of his voice. It's low
不过我确实很喜欢他的声音 低沉
and smart-sounding and kind of soothing.
听着很有智慧 说话也流畅
And his eyes-- his eyes are, like, this green-gray color
还有他的眼睛 他是那种灰绿色
that's not really a color, you know?
严格来说都没有那种颜色
Like, they're green when he wears green, and then...
比如他穿灰衣服的时候看着就像是绿色的 然后
Oh, my God. Who am I right now?
我去 我现在是怎么了
A normal teenager?
普通年轻人的心思啊
Though I do love hearing you talk about something
不过我很喜欢听你聊
as simple as having a crush on a boy.
对男孩有好感这种事
You do not need a counselor, Hope.
你需要的不是咨♥询♥师 霍普
You need a friend.
你需要的是一个朋友
All right, let's get the rest of these chairs
好了 我们去把剩下的桌椅
and tables and get 'em out of here.
都搬出去吧
All right?
好吗
Let's go, let's go.
开动吧
Perks of being an alpha.
当老大的乐趣
Bunch of people you get to boss around.
可以指挥一堆人
More like a bunch of shadows
更像是一群等着
waiting to be told what to do.
被下命令指挥的影子
Who put you on party duty?
谁让你来负责派对的
I volunteered. What do you want? I'm busy.
我自愿的 你有什么事 我很忙
Listen, Raf, I know you're mad at me
拉夫 我知道你气我
for sending Landon away, but...
送走了兰顿 但是
I promise you, it was for his own good.
我保证这是为了他好
You've known him for two minutes,
你才认识他多久
and you know what's good for him?
就知道什么对他好了
I know that I want him to be safe.
我只想保证他的安全
Listen, Raf, I just came here to apologize.
拉夫 我是来道歉的
And I thought maybe if...
我只是想
I don't know, if you needed someone to talk to...
我不知道 你需不需要找人聊一聊
Whatever.
无所谓了
Actually, um...
其实
I do kind of need help with something.
我确实有事需要帮忙
There's no fancy parties
我之前生活的地方
in grand ballrooms where I come from.
从来没有举♥行♥过盛大精彩的派对
I need to know what to expect for tonight.
我希望知道应该怎么安排
I don't want to let Lizzie down.
我不希望让丽兹失望
Who cares what Lizzie Saltzman thinks? I do.
没人在乎丽兹·萨尔茨曼的想法 我在乎
I'm her date.
我是她的舞伴
Hey. I didn't see you
吃早餐的时候
at breakfast. I'm too excited to eat.
没有看到你 我太开心了 不是很饿
Happy birthday to us.
祝我们生日快乐
Isn't it a beautiful day for a party?
今天是一个派对的好日子
You're... cheerful.
你很兴奋
Why wouldn't I be? Mom's coming home,
能不兴奋吗 妈妈要回家了
I had sex with Raf, my pores are practically invisible...
我和拉夫上了床 我的肌肤光洁无瑕
Wait, what?
等等 什么
You had sex with... Last night.
你和他 昨晚
You know how Mom always says that things work out
你还记得妈妈老说的那句话吗
in the end the way they're supposed to?
船到桥头自然直
She's right.
她说的没错
I wouldn't have time to represent the witches now
我现在有男朋友了 可没时间去
with a boyfriend,
代替女巫发言
so you getting the consolation prize is perfect.
所以你去拿精神奖简直一切完美
Okay.
好了
I need your help.
我需要你帮我
I'm going for Meghan Markle tasteful.
我今晚要走皇室梅根王妃的风格
Woot, woot!
嘿
Happy birthday, witches.
生日快乐 女巫们
Oh, look. It's Satan
这不是撒旦吗
in a crop top. Come to burn my world down? Retro.
还穿着露脐装 是来毁我兴致的吗 这是复古风
Princess Di before she got style. I dig it.
黛安娜王妃嫁进去之前的风格 我查过了
What do you want? Oh, just to cheer you two up. You know,
你想干什么 就是来鼓励你们一下 因为
'cause your mom's not coming.
你们妈妈不来了
What? What? Oh, I heard them cancel
什么 我听说他们
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表