剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Home.
回家
* And I can't leave... *
Why the change of heart?
为什么改变主意了
* I want to feel something *
Call it a gut feeling.
请把这称之为直觉
* I want to feel air that I can breathe... *
Or you could just add it to the list
或者你能直接把这
of things I don't know.
加到我不知道的事物清单里
* I'm tired 'cause I don't want to be *
* Make-believe. *
Is, um... is Raf here? 'Cause I can come back.
拉斐在吗 我能待会再来
No, you just missed the reunion.
不在 你正好错过了我们重聚
Now he's off, uh, working out with the werewolves.
现在他出去了 和狼人们一起训练
I was just sitting here,
我只是坐在这
looking at the fancy new clothes the school gave me,
看着学校给我的漂亮新衣服
trying to make peace with the fact
试着接受我也许永远见不到
that I may never meet the woman in that picture.
那张照片上的女人这个事实
Which I seem to have lost somehow.
我似乎失去了什么
What do you think she's like?
你觉得她是什么样的
I think that she's an international assassin
我觉得她是一名专门杀怪物
that specializes in killing monsters.
的国际刺客
And that she loves you very much,
而且她非常爱你
in her own way.
以她自己的方式
Oh, let's be honest.
说实话
Nobody that cool gave birth to me.
生下我的人不可能那么酷
So, what did you want to talk to me about?
你要和我说什么
Do you want to be my boyfriend?
你想做我男朋友吗
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Deadly.
非常认真
Well, what brought this on?
怎么了
I don't know, I...
我不知道
I guess I'm-I'm just...
我想我只是
I'm really happy that you're back.
很高兴你回来了
Well, it's a big decision.
这是一个重大决定
I know. We should probably sleep on it.
我知道 我们也许应该好好考虑下
No. Absolutely not.
不用 没必要
Well, in that case, yeah. I'd really like that.
如果这样的话 我愿意
And that's it.
就是这样
Which brings me to my question.
这就引出了我的问题
What do we do next?
我们接下来做什么
How am I supposed to know?
我怎么会知道
I don't remember doing anything you just said.
你刚才说的那些我完全不记得了
You'll know because you always know.
你会知道的 因为你总是知道
Because you're a good headmaster
因为不管我说什么
in spite of all the things that I say.
你都是一个好校长
Well, in that case,
如果是那样
I think the only question we should be asking ourselves is:
我们该问自己的唯一一个问题就是
Why do you remember?
为什么你能记得
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can't imagine that it's good.
但我无法想象这有多好
And I can lie to Landon about all of this,
关于这一切 我能对兰登撒谎
but I'm sorry, Dr. Saltzman, I just can't lie to you.
但很抱歉 我不能对你撒谎 萨尔茨曼博士
'Cause I really need your help.
因为我真的需要你的帮助
Speaking of, there's one more thing.
说到这 还有另一件事
I take it that's the urn
我拿了这个
I don't remember.
我不记得的瓮
Yeah. I figured it was better to have it here
我想把它放在这
than to leave it laying around.
总比落在外面要强
So what happens now?
那么现在如何
I think we're about to find out.
我想我们很快就会知道了
What happened here?
这里怎么了
Unscheduled absorption.
超出预计的吸收指数
What, another rat?
怎么 又是老鼠
No, readings are too big for that.
不是 读数比那要大得多
Like, human big.
像是人形的
Well, any idea who it was?
知道是谁吗
Of course not.
当然不知道
I wouldn't remember
又不是我最好的朋友
if it was my best friend.
我怎么会知道
But I did find this...
但我找到
...floating on the surface.
这东西漂浮在表面上
What... No, no!
怎么回事 不
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表