剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我是说 发生在这些生物身上的事情
it erased all memory of them.
抹去了所有有关他们的记忆
It's like they never existed in the first place.
就好像他们一开始就不存在一样
I guess that explains a lot.
我觉得这解释了很多问题
Well, don't sound so excited.
听上去不怎么令人高兴
It's only a massive piece of the puzzle that explains why
现在只有一堆谜团 说明了为什么
these creatures only exist in legends and myths.
这些生物只存在于神话传说里
Sorry. I'm just
抱歉 我只是
having a day.
今天不太顺利
Listen, I want a seat on the council.
听着 我想在议会里得到一个席位
I'm a tribrid-- the only one of my kind.
我的族群里只有我一个成员
No one can represent my interests but me.
除了我本人 谁也没法替我行使权力
Is this about Landon?
是因为兰登吗
Because you can't let this get personal.
你不能让私人恩怨参杂进来
The political is personal.
政♥治♥本就是私人利益
I learned that in Advanced Civics, taught by you.
我在高级公民课上学到的 是你教的
That's cheating.
那是作弊
But I trust that you'll make the right call.
但我相信你会做出正确的决定
It's been hours.
好几个小时了
She's not gonna tell us anything.
她什么都不会告诉我们的
Oh, that feels nice.
感觉好多了
Thank you, Alaric.
谢谢 阿♥拉♥里克
From somebody who has lost exactly what you lost today...
鉴于你今天受到的伤害
...I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I will honor our deal.
我将履行我们的协议
What do you wish to know?
你想知道什么
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
Hold up. Who voted for her?
等等 谁投了她的票
I ran unopposed.
没有人反对我
We're here to discuss if Landon should be allowed
我们聚在一起是为了讨论兰登能否继续
to stay at the school.
留在学校
My vote, on behalf of the lower school,
我的票代表了学校的低年级
is to err on the side of inclusion.
在包接纳方面犯了错误
We exist to help kids like him.
我们就是为了像他一样的人存在
Which is what I'm going to go do now.
这就是我现在要做的事情
I have a search party out looking for Jed.
我派了一队人去找杰德
As you've all seen,
如你们所见
violence leads to more violence.
暴♥力♥只会导致更多暴♥力♥
If you'll excuse me.
我就不打扰了
All right, who wants to start?
好了 谁先开始
Landon has to go.
兰登必须离开
Never thought I'd be saying this, but... Hope's right.
想到我会这么说 但是 希望是对的
Humans refuse to make a place for us in their world.
人类拒绝让我们在他们的世界里占据一席之地
We start letting them in,
要是让他们进来的话
it's only a matter of time
他们夺走这里
before they take this place from us, too.
只会是个时间问题
Landon goes.
兰登得离开
Landon is my brother.
兰登是我的兄弟
He's the only reason I'm alive.
因为他我才能还活着
He can't go back to human life
他不能带着对魔法
knowing that magic and dragons exist.
和恶龙的认知回到人类世界
We took his whole crappy life from him.
是我们把他蹩脚的生活夺走了
Be awful selfish of us not to give him one to replace it.
我们很自私以至于都没有给他一个新生活
That's two-one.
二比一了
Doesn't matter how much we want him to stay.
无论我们多么希望他留下来
Look what one mad wolf did to him.
看看一只疯狼对他做了什么
Earlier, I asked him if he felt safe here.
早些时候 我问他在这里是否感到安全
He said "yes."
他说安全
He was lying.
他撒谎了
This place is dangerous for him, and even he knows it.
这地方对他来说很危险 他甚至都知道
I will protect him. And where were you an hour ago?
我会保护他 那你一个小时前在哪里
That's the point.
这才是重点
If he stays, it's on all of us.
如果他留下来 那就关乎所有人
It is all of our responsibility to protect him.
保护他就是我们所有人的责任
Can we honestly
我们能坦诚的说
say we believe every one of us can handle
我们相信每个人都能妥当的
that kind of a responsibility?
承担这样的责任吗
Two to two. Looks like it's on you, Josie.
二比二了 乔希 看起来你是决定者了
The night I was to leave with Oliver,
我和奥利弗一起离开的那个晚上
something attacked me, and I woke up in an endless darkness.
有东西袭击了我 我在无尽的黑暗中醒了过来
I could feel the presence of others,
我能感受到别人的存在
but not see or hear them.
但是看不见也听不见
I was there for so long, and then, just as suddenly,
我在那儿待了很长时间 然后 突然一下
I found myself not far from here.
我发现自己离这里不远
With an urge to possess that knife.
非常渴望得到那把刀
Why? What is this?
为什么 这是什么
I do not know.
我不知道
Only that I must have it.
我知道的是必须得到它
It's like something...
就像是
something pressing inside me, telling me to take it.
我内心有什么东西告诉我一定得带走它
Take it where?
带到哪儿
There is a dark pit beneath the earth.
在地下有一个黑坑
Locked away.
被封印了
I can see it. I can feel it.
我能看到 也能感觉到
I am meant to take the knife there.
我本来打算把刀带到那儿去
If I do, I will find peace and finally be free.
我做到了的话 就能得到平静并获得自♥由♥
And who told you to do this?
是谁让你这么做的
A voice in my mind.
我内心的声音
It is still there.
仍然存在
I tried to fight it, but I am not strong enough.
我想要抗争 但是我不够强大
I'm sorry. I have no choice.
抱歉 我没得选择
Watch out.
小心
Dorian, the knife.
多利安 那把刀
Take me to the daffodils.
带我去水仙花那儿
Take me home.
带我回家
Take me, please.
拜托了
Josie.
乔希
Please.
拜托了
Since Landon walked through those doors,
自从兰登跨过那扇门之后
my sister, my father and I have almost died.
我妹妹和父亲还有我差点儿都死了
We don't really know what Landon is,
我们不确切的知道兰登是什么
so we can't really say if we know if he's dangerous or not.
所以我们不能说我们是不是知道他是否危险
Raf, this isn't about
拉夫 这不是
who's friends with who or who you like.
谁是谁的朋友 或者你喜欢谁
This school is family,
学校就是家
and I am not putting my family in danger again.
而我不会再让我的家人置于危险中
Raf.
拉夫
Raf, stop.
拉夫 停下
You know what, I'm done with both of y'all.
知道吗 我受够你们了
Watch your head.
小心头
I was wrong about you... Dorian.
多利安 我看错你了
You kept your word.
你说到做到
Not all humans lie.
人类不都是骗子
It's okay.
没事儿的
I wish more monsters were like you.
我希望妖怪都能像你一样
I remembered something else.
我还记得别的事情
That black pit,
那个黑坑
that awful place,
那个可怕的地方
it is called Malivore.
叫做马里之洼
Malivore.
马里之洼
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm sorry this happened.
很抱歉发生这些
It's sweet of you not to want to hurt the punching bag.
你没有伤到那个沙袋还真是很有爱心呢
You want to take its place?
你想过来试试吗
Don't blame me.
别怪我
It's the rest of the witches
其余的女巫都知道
who knew how bad you'd be at that job.
你在这份工作上表现的多糟糕
What did I ever do
我做了什么
to make you hate me so much?
让你这么讨厌我
It's not about you.
不怪你
Shocking, I know.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表