剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
震惊吧 我知道
It's about how you treat Josie.
而是因为你如何对待乔希
I love Josie.
我爱乔希
Did you think to ask her
你有没有考虑过
if she wanted to run for the council
在你赢之前问一问
before you assumed you'd win?
她是不是想参加竞选
You've left her with no room for herself.
你让她没有了自己的空间
She spends all of her energy taking care of you.
她把所有精力都花在照顾你身上
She doesn't have time for a relationship
她甚至都没时间谈个恋爱
because you are a black hole of time and energy
因为你就是个时间精力和爱的黑洞
and love, just sucking it all up.
吸收所有东西
Never giving any of it back.
永远也不懂得回报
Oh, she won't ever burn your world down.
哦 她不会让你的世界烧毁
So I will do it for her.
那我由就替她完成
Dissulta.
穿透术
Thanks for walking me.
谢谢你来送我
I had to go before Rafael tried to follow me again.
在拉斐尔再次跟踪我之前我得走了
We didn't take the vote lightly. It was close.
我们不是随随便便投的票 票数很接近
Yeah, I don't really need to hear about that.
但是我真的不想听这个
I'm in enough pain as it is.
我已经够痛苦的了
I voted no. Yeah.
我投了反对票
Didn't need to know that.
不想知道这些
Why, exactly?
为什么
Remember when you asked me to make sure
记得你让我确定拉夫有没有
that Raf didn't follow you?
跟着你的时候吗
You did it 'cause you care about him, because...
你那么做是因为你关心他 因为
you wanted to do what was right for him.
你想做对他好的事情
Even though it was hard.
尽管很难
Is that your way of admitting you care about me?
这是你承认你关心我的方式吗
Maybe I'm a little biased.
也许我有点偏颇
New Orleans.
新奥尔
I have a family friend there that's expecting you.
那里有个家里的朋友在等着你
I asked him to help you find your birth mom.
我让他帮你找你亲生母亲了
What?
什么
I couldn't get you the answers that you wanted,
我找不到你想要的答案
but he can.
但他可以
With this.
有了这个
I put the results of your lineage spell in there.
我把你的血统法术鉴定结果放在里面了
And, um, some money.
还有一些钱
And a sandwich.
和一个三明治
I hope you like ham.
希望你喜欢火腿
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.
没事儿
Oh, and, um... and this.
哦 对了 还有这个
What is this?
这是什么
Think of it like a...
把它当作
"click your heels together three times" kind of thing.
绿野仙踪里旋转脚跟的魔法之类的吧
If you ever need me, just press it, and my bracelet
只要你需要我 就可以按下它 然后我的手链
will lead me to you.
就会带我找到你
I should go.
我该走了
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
Bye, Landon.
再见 兰登
I wanted to see if it worked.
我就是想看看能不能用
It's good. It's okay. Sorry. Sorry.
没事儿 没事儿 抱歉 抱歉
It's worth it. It's worth it. Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Okay.
已经很值了 很值了 抱歉 对不起
I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone.
对不起 我留你一个人静静吧
No, wait. I'm sorry.
不 等等 对不起
About Landon.
兰登的事儿
I thought that Josie would vote with you.
我还以为乔希会跟着你投票
I don't know what happened. Other than that,
我不到是怎么回事儿 除此之外
apparently I'm the worst person in the world.
我一定是这个世界最糟的人
You don't have to be my date
你不必屈尊做我的
to the party.
派对男伴了
No.
不
You're not the one who broke our deal.
你并没有破坏我们的交易
I'll keep my word.
我会信守诺言的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Just don't think about it.
什么都别想了
That black pit,
那个黑坑
that awful place,
可怕的地方
it's called Malivore.
叫做马里之洼
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表