剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
When your research consists of fairy tales and urban legends,
当你研究童话故事或者传说的时候
sometimes the stories get twisted.
故事本身会被改变一部分
Human dragon, anyone?
比如说龙人
Dorian might be busy with the evacuation,
多里安可能在忙撤离的事儿
but we'll figure this out.
我们会解决这件事的
When the Night Hag finds a way to get the urn,
梦魇如果想办法找到了骨灰盒
we'll be there to stop it.
我们一定会阻止她
Well, at least it was a pretty memorable first day.
至少第一天还挺有纪念意义
Yeah, and the Night Hag is likely just getting started.
是啊 梦魇还刚刚是个开始
You know, Landon, I really wish
兰登 我真心觉得
you'd just evacuate with the others.
你应该和其他人一起撤离
I worked so hard to get here.
我来这花费了很大的努力
If I run at the first sign of trouble, what's the point?
如果我刚碰到第一个难关就逃跑了 那我努力还有什么意义
The point, Landon, is that we're trying to look after you.
兰登 我们是想照顾你
Honestly, you two are taking better care of me
老实说 你们两个已经比之前
than anyone in my life ever has.
照顾我的所有人都要出色了
Course, I had to stab myself to get your attention.
但我还要捅伤自己才能让你注意到我啊
You know, we're all good here.
我处理好了
I'm blowing this, aren't I?
我搞砸了 是吧
You know, Landon,
兰登
sometimes the best thing for Hope is to just let her be Hope.
有时候对于霍普来说最好的办法就是做她自己
Stay busy.
你继续忙吧
She'll talk when she's ready.
她准备好的时候会自己说
Hey.
嘿
Have something against the bag?
你是跟沙袋有仇吗
Yeah, I'm almost done here.
我马上就结束了
I'll get out your way.
我不打扰你了
You know, no, actually, I could use a sparring partner.
不用 正好有一个陪练搭档挺好的
If I don't punch someone, I'm gonna fall asleep.
如果我不这么做的话 就会睡着
Yeah. All right.
好吧
* I ran away with only ten bucks in my pocket... *
You're being too gentle. I'm punching you
你太温柔了 我只用了
with half my weight. Give me all of it.
一般的力气 那就把劲都用上
That's gonna hurt. No, it's not.
会伤到你的 不会
* So I kissed him on the neck and shot him dead *
* He's such an artist how he'd paint a broken promise *
* Now he's laying on the floor covered in red *
* Hey, and if I'm honest... *
Don't make me take you down.
别让我打到你啊
I have no desire to be alpha here.
我可不想当这的老大
* When they come for me, oh, I'll be gone for miles... *
Hope. You good?
霍普 你没事吧
* And I'll think of you this way *
* To your favorite song *
* Catch me if you can... *
* Catch me if you can. *
Damn, woman.
你这该死的女人
I'm really sorry about all the things that happened to you
你的生活经历了这么多的事
in your life that made you so good at brawling,
让你打架这么厉害真是抱歉
but I really needed that just now.
但我现在真的很需要释放一下
Listen...
听着
I don't mean to get in your business, but...
我不想管你的事儿 但是
be cool with Landon, okay?
对兰登好一点 好吗
I know him, and he's not gonna believe
我了解他 他在毕业前
that he's welcome here until he's about to graduate.
都会觉得自己很不受欢迎
He's gonna be waiting on the other shoe to drop.
每天都提心吊胆
And look, if-if you're gonna drop that shoe,
但如果你要是想让安心学习
all I ask is that you... you be gentle, okay?
我只希望你的方式可以温柔一点
What makes you think that there's another shoe?
你为什么会有这种感觉
Where we're from, there's always another shoe.
因为在我们生活的地方总会有其他的事情发生(另外的鞋子)
Sometimes it's-it's an actual shoe or...
有的时候是一只真的鞋子 有的时候是
a belt.
皮带
But you get the point.
但是你懂的
Look, if you're cooling off on him,
如果你想疏远他
fine.
没关系
But just don't lie to him.
但是别骗他
I'm not cooling off on him.
我没有疏远他
Why have you been avoiding him?
那你为什么躲着他
Because there's a lot going on.
因为现在有很多事情
It couldn't hurt to be a little more honest about it.
说实话应该不会有什么伤害
I'm being as honest as I can be. Yeah.
我已经尽量诚实了 是啊
And somewhere still in that is a lie.
但是保留的部分始终是谎言
You've never lied to protect someone?
你为了保护别人没有说过谎吗
No, Hope. I haven't.
没有 霍普 从来没有
Dr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼博士
"Dr. Saltzman, I have changed my mind.
萨尔茨曼博士 我改变想法了
"I've decided to take you up on your offer
我决定接受你的提议
and get the hell out with every other sane person here."
和其他正常人一样离开这里
No, actually, I took your advice and I stayed busy,
不 其实 我接受了你的建议 一直在忙
and I think I found something.
我觉得我找到了点什么
Let's pretend for a second that the research isn't wrong.
咱们先假设一下这个研究没有错
Maybe the Night Hag can't hurt us in real life.
或许梦魇确实不能在现实生活中伤害到我们
Maybe the Night Hag can't leave the astral plane
或许梦魇没有办法离开精神世界
and get ahold of the urn, so maybe we are not dealing
来拿到骨灰盒 所以或许我们面对的不是
with a Night Hag. Well, if it walks like a Night Hag,
一个梦魇 但如果 它像梦魇那么走路
and talks like a Night Hag, what else could it be?
像梦魇一样说话 它还能是什么
That's exactly what I was wondering, so then I started
这就是我正在想的 然后我就开始
going through all these books, and boom.
看这些书 然后 找到了这个
What's an Oneiroi?
什么是俄尼里伊
It's a black-winged shapeshifting dream demon
它是一个来自希腊神话的黑翼的
from Greek mythology.
可以变形的梦中恶魔
Yeah, of course he knows what it is.
是啊 他肯定知道这是什么
Why would one monster disguise itself as another monster?
为什么这个怪物要不自己伪装成另外一个呢
The Oneiroi sounds freaky enough.
俄尼里伊听起来就非常恐怖了
Because if we knew what it actually was...
因为如果我们知道了它的真实身份
We'd know how to stop it.
我们就会知道该怎么阻止它了
Hope, kiss him for me.
霍普 替我亲一下他
A black-winged what?
一个黑翼的什么
Shapeshifting dream demon.
可以变形的梦中恶魔
I know it sounds bad,
我知道这听起来很恐怖
but now that we know what the creature is, we can fight it.
但现在我们知道这怪物到底是什么了 我们可以和它战斗了
How the hell are we supposed to kill a dream demon?
但我们要怎么杀死一只梦中恶魔呢
Leave that part to me. But since I can't fall asleep
把这个留给我担心吧 但既然我无法
without compromising the location of the urn,
在不泄露骨灰盒的位置的情况下睡觉
I need someone else to pull it out of the dream plane
我需要其他人把它从梦中世界弄到
and into our waking reality.
我们清醒的世界里来
So, Freddy Krueger. Like I said.
所以 就是弗雷迪·克鲁格 如我所说的
Wait, how the hell are we supposed to do that?
等下 我们要怎么做到这点
If it's anything like the movies,
如果和电影里说的一样的话
we just grab and pull.
我们只需要抓住它然后把它拉出来
Yeah, okay. Is it too late to get on the, uh, evacuation bus?
是的 好吧 现在再想去疏散巴士是不是太晚了
No. I mean, I'm not gonna ask all of you to stay
不晚 我是说 我不会要求你们所有人
for this, it has to be your choice.
都留下来 这必须是你们自己的选择
I'm not leaving unless Hope does.
除非霍普离开我是不会离开的
We already know the answer to that, so...
我们都知道她不会走的 所以
I'm not leaving Landon behind.
我不会把兰登一个人留在这儿
I'm a founding member of the Super Squad,
我是超级小队的创始成员
so I can't bail.
我不可以临阵脱逃的
Y'all gonna get yourselves killed.
你们都会把自己害死的
But if MG stays,
但如果MG留下了
I stay.
我也要留下
No child left behind.
没有人可以掉队
In that case, it's naptime.
那这样的话 该睡觉了
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你在做什么
What any rational, adult caretaker
任何一个理智的 成熟的儿童看护者
of children should be doing.
应该做的事情
We found out how to kill the Night Hag,
我们找出来如何杀死梦魇
and now I'm taking the urn
而现在我要带着骨灰盒
as far away as possible to do just that.
跑的尽可能远的地方去做这件事
But we already have a whole plan.
但我们已经有一个计划
Yeah. A plan that puts you and your fellow students
是啊 一个把你和你的同学们
in the direct line of danger. I didn't even tell you
处于危险中的计划 我都没有告诉你
where I hid the urn. Yeah, well, you didn't have to.
我把骨灰盒藏到了哪里 是的 你不必告诉我
I found it, in the safe with the Mikaelson crest
我找到了 你在壁橱地板下建造的
that you built under the floorboards of your closet.
有着迈克尔森徽章的保险箱里
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表