剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Maybe I should just...
或者我应该
tell Hope how jealous I am
告诉霍普我有多嫉妒
of Vampire Captain America.
美国队长吸血鬼
I should put it all out there, right? And just say it.
我就应该直接说 就说出来
If I've learned anything from Hope,
如果要说我从霍普身上学到了什么
it's that honesty is the best policy.
那就是诚实永远都是没错的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did you just put "Hope"
你刚刚是把霍普跟
and "honesty" in the same sentence?
诚实放在了同一句话里吗
You are all so blind to the hypocrisy of this place.
你们都太看不清这地方有多虚伪了
You know what?
这样吧
Let me tell you how honest your girl is.
我来告诉你女朋友有多诚实
Miss Sasha Stoteraux,
萨沙·斯托劳克斯小姐
escorted by Bartholomew Fell Jr.
由巴塞洛缪·菲尔二世陪同
You are like a lingering cough.
你就像牛皮糖一样挥之不去啊
MG's M.I.A.
MG不见了
You're stuck with me.
就剩咱俩了
Riddle me this.
告诉我
How does you losing everything help Hope win?
你失去一切怎么能帮助霍普胜利
I'm the fall girl.
我会故意跌落
I had to make it into contention to this point, the final event,
到现在了我得开始竞争进入最后决赛了
so I could take a literal fall
然后真的摔一跤
and take out Hope's closest competitor.
除掉霍普最接近的竞争者
For real?
真的吗
Josie, you are so much better than that.
乔茜 你不会干这种事的
I know Lizzie doesn't think that you can win,
我知道丽兹觉得你不能赢
but I do.
但我觉得
Go down swinging.
虽败犹荣嘛
You deserve to walk down those steps with your head held high,
你应该昂首挺胸的从这里走下来
like your mom did.
像你妈妈一样
Miss Josette Saltzman, escorted by
乔西·萨尔茨曼小姐
Miss Penelope Park.
由佩内洛普·帕克小姐陪同
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What?
怎么了
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
What are you gonna do when I'm not here
要是我不帮你了
to fight for you anymore?
你该怎么办呢
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
You want to know?
你想知道吗
Read the letter.
看看信吧
Miss Renée Ford,
蕾妮·福特小姐
escorted by James Stephens.
由詹姆斯·斯蒂芬斯陪同
Hey.
嘿
Where have you been?
你跑哪去了
You okay?
没事吧
Why do you smell like a bar?
你怎么一身酒味
Penelope Park told me
佩内洛普·帕克跟我说
that you are keeping a secret...
我妈妈的事情
about my mom.
你一直瞒着我
She says that we met her
她说我们见过她
and that I don't remember it...
但我不记得了
but you do.
但你记得
She's lying, right?
她在瞎说对吗
Just tell me she's lying, Hope.
告诉我她说的是假的 霍普
You know, I wasn't always the most honest person, but...
我虽然不是一直都那么坦诚 但是
you were the one that taught me the value in being truthful.
但是是你教会我诚实的意义
And the truth...
但实际上
I can't be here right now.
我要走了
Landon, Landon. Hope, you're next.
兰登 兰登 该你了 霍普
I can't do this. I can't do this.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't.
不行
Just five more minutes.
再撑五分钟
Get through this and it'll all be over.
过去就结束了
Hope, if that's you, I...
霍普 如果是你 我
Perfect.
这下好了
Landon, right?
兰登对吧
I don't want to hurt you, but I will.
我不想伤害你 但我会的
So please just come with me.
所以你跟我来就好
Who are you? Please don't say Medusa.
你是谁 别说你是美杜莎
Sorry about this.
抱歉了
Just doing what I have to do.
我也是不得已的
How did you know the bell thing would work?
你怎么知道铃会管用的
I read everything I could on Gorgons,
我读了关于蛇发女妖的一切
and there was one line in one book
其中有一本书上写了
that said three tolls from a bronze bell
铜铃敲三下就可以
would disrupt their power.
扰乱她们的能力
It was all myth, but...
虽然都是神话吧
the only other option was straight-up decapitation and...
但另一个选择就是直接斩首了 所以
I didn't feel like I should take the whole murder route,
鉴于最近发生的事情
considering what's happened lately.
我觉得还是不要选择一条谋杀之路
Are we cool?
我们之间没事了吧
We're even.
我们互不相欠了
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Fine.
我没事
Let's just get through this like you said.
像你说的那样 赶紧把舞跳完吧
They're about to announce the winners. Where have you been?
他们马上就要宣布获胜者了 你去哪儿了
I was getting the note that Penelope wrote me.
我去拿佩内洛普给我留的便条了
She's leaving the school.
她要离开学校了
Oh, yeah, I knew that.
是的 我知道这件事
I overheard Dad talking to her parents.
我不小心听见老爸和她父母的谈话了
And you didn't think to tell me?
你都没想过要告诉我吗
The devil's exorcising herself from our lives.
魔鬼自己从我们生活中离开了
That's good news. Why are you acting all annoyed?
这是好消息啊 你为什么一副很生气的样子
I can't believe this.
简直难以相信
She's been telling me all along, but I could never hear it.
她一直在告诉我这一点 但我一直不承认
You never consider anybody's feelings but your own.
你永远只会考虑你自己的感受
What? That isn't fair. Isn't it?
什么 这么说真是太不公平了 是吗
It's bad enough that you didn't think I'd want to enter,
你觉得我不想参加比赛就够糟糕了
but not a single part of you
但你从头到尾
thought that I could even win.
都没想过我会赢
Jo, I'm not a mind reader, okay?
乔 我又不会读心术 好吗
If you wanted to win...
如果你想要赢的话
Of course I wanted to win.
我当然想赢了
But the second you dropped out, you gifted
但你在退出的那一刻 你就把
your entire plan to Hope.
整个计划告诉了霍普
Because of science.
这么做才科学嘛
Lizzie, listen to yourself. Science?
丽兹 听听你说得是什么话 科学
What about your sister's feelings?
那你就不管你姐姐的感受吗
What are they fighting about?
她们在吵什么呢
Who knows? It's always something with those girls.
谁知道 姐妹间总是有矛盾
I know you can hear them.
我知道你能听到她们说话
Tell me.
告诉我
Do you know how good it would feel
你知道能参加这场比赛
to actually be competing?
感觉有多好吗
In Mom's dress?
穿着妈妈的裙子
Did you even consider how Hope would feel wearing it?
你有没有想过霍普穿着它是什么感受
She looks fantastic. She should feel amazing.
她看起来美极了 她肯定感觉很棒
Will she still feel amazing when she learns where it came from?
如果她知道这条裙子是怎么来的 她还会感觉很棒吗
It's silly. Sibling rivalry stuff,
一堆蠢话 姐妹之间的争夺
about the dress you're wearing.
关于你穿的这条裙子
What about it?
这裙子怎么了
What do you mean, where it came from?
什么叫做这裙子是从哪儿来的
It was a gift from some guy who used to crush on Mom.
这是一个暗恋妈妈的人送她的
From Klaus Mikaelson, Lizzie.
这是克劳斯·迈克尔森给她的 丽兹
Hope's dad.
霍普的爸爸
What?
说什么了
Tell me.
告诉我
Your father gave it to her.
这是你♥爸♥爸送给她的
My dad chose this dress?
我爸爸选得这条裙子吗
Apparently.
显然是这样的
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表