剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Or maybe it's worse.
又或是会更糟糕
Look,
看看
I took that
我从你
from your parents' mailbox.
父母邮箱里拿的这个
Your dad became a prominent figure
你♥爸♥爸自从做了一个火了的布道后
after he gave a sermon that went viral,
成为了一个赫赫有名的人物
a sermon about how he would give anything to have you back.
一个关于他如何愿意倾尽所有让你回来的布道
It is one thing to cut you out of his life.
把你从他生活中剔除是一种可能
It is another thing to use your memory to get votes.
利用关于你的记忆获得选票又是另一回事
We can come back another time.
我们可以改天再来
It's only a couple hours until moonrise...
离月圆只有几个小时了
We can do both.
我们可以两头兼顾
Your dad is giving another speech tonight.
你♥爸♥今晚会做另一个演讲
And-and it's on the way home.
而且那正好在我们回去的路上
Lan, please, stop pushing.
兰 拜托 别逼他了
Landon, I don't know
兰登 我不知道
if I... Listen to me,
我是不是 听我说
I would give anything to ask my mom and dad why they gave me up.
我会倾我所有去问我父母为什么放弃了我
You actually have a chance to.
实际上 你正好有个机会
When my son used to get in trouble,
当我的儿子遇到麻烦时
he'd always say,
他总会说
"But, Dad,
但是 爸爸
you're forgetting about all the good things I did today."
你忘记了我今天做的所有好的事情
After I lost him,
我失去他之后
everything in the world seemed bad.
世界上所有事看起来都很糟糕
But I'm not going to let despair win.
但我不会让绝望战胜自己
I am running for mayor because my son
我竞选市长 是因为我的儿子
taught me a valuable lesson.
给我上了宝贵的一课
Because I don't want us to forget
因为我不想让我们忘记
all the good
一切我们还能做的
we still can do.
好的事情
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么呢
For starters, I can't feel my legs,
首先 我感觉不到腿的存在了
so...
所以
Someone there?
什么人在那
If you're so concerned with... doing good,
如果你那么喜欢 做好事
you might want to take the time to see your own son.
你就该花些时间去看看你自己的儿子
Milton?
米尔顿
Is that you?
是你吗
Yeah.
是
Obviously.
当然是我
Good Lord,
仁慈的主啊
my eyes must be playing tricks on me.
我一定是眼花了
It's me.
我就在这
Same son you're preaching about.
你口中说的如假包换的儿子
Who's apparently gonna win all these elections for you.
那个显然会帮你赢得所有选举的儿子
Who you haven't called in...
那个你有一年没打过电♥话♥
almost a year.
的儿子
Lord, if this is a test,
主啊 如果这是个考验
clear my eyes
请擦亮我的双眼
and let me see the truth.
让我洞悉全部真♥相♥吧
Pops.
爸爸
Don't you love me anymore?
你不爱我了吗
My boy.
我的孩子
My beautiful boy.
我完美无瑕的孩子
I prayed
我每天祈祷
and prayed.
再祈祷
And the good Lord
然后神圣的主
brought you back to me.
就把你带回我身边了
Prayer's cool and all,
祈祷虽然很酷
but you could've just picked up the phone.
但你本可以直接打电♥话♥啊
I saw you
那个可怕的夜晚
on that terrible night.
我看着你离去
With my own two eyes, I saw you.
我亲眼 看着你离去
Now you're here,
现在你就站在这
risen.
好好的站在这
A miracle
真是一个
sent to me from our Lord in heaven.
主赐予我的奇迹
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
So...
所以
you're saying that MG's dad didn't know he was a vampire?
你是说MG爸爸不知道他是个吸血鬼吗
I'm saying that MG's dad thought that he was dead.
我是说 MG爸爸以为他已经死了
We didn't want to leave MG behind,
我们不想扔下MG不管
but it was getting late.
但天色越来越晚
And we knew that I had to get back before I turned, and...
而且我们都知道我得在我转化前回来 然后
What?
怎么了
We didn't make it back on time, Hope.
我们没能按时回来 霍普
All good.
一切就绪
You sure this is gonna work?
你确定这有用吗
Oh, to be honest, bro,
老实说 兄弟
this is actually a first for me.
我也是第一次碰到这种事
But if you have a better idea,
但如果你有更好的办法
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
A better plan would've been not leaving the school at all.
一个更好的计划是 我们根本不用离开学校
Well, excuse me for wanting to help MG.
好吧 那怪我太想帮MG了
Or you.
还有帮你
And now we're both screwed.
而且现在我俩都完蛋了
'Cause, what, you-you couldn't find your parents, so you...
就因为 你找不到你的父母
you made him get answers from his?
你就要逼他从他父母那得到答案吗
That's not right.
不是这样
Answers that made his life better.
得到答案会让他的生活更美好
And this is coming from the guy who won't even have the conversation?
这话居然是都不愿意跟别人谈谈的人说的
What conversation?
不愿意谈什么
The conversation
谈那个
you have been avoiding
你已经逃避了一周的
all week.
话题
And, hey, look at that. I have the key to the padlocks.
而且 嘿 看啊 我有锁你的钥匙
So... we're having it.
现在 搞定了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Raf.
拉斐
Come on, man.
得了吧 老兄
What? Look...
什么啊 听着
We both know
我们都清楚
you have feelings for Hope.
你对霍普有感觉
That was the slug talking.
这是没意义的谈话
The slug lowered your inhibitions.
这没意义的谈话降低了你的抑制力
But it didn't make you do
但它不会让你
anything you didn't already want to do.
去做你早就想做的事情
Whether or not I have feelings,
不管我对她有没有感觉
it don't matter,
都不重要
'cause I would never
因为我永远不会
act on them. I would never.
付诸行动 永远不会
I know. Of course I know that.
我知道 我当然知道
Bro, then why did you just make me say that?
兄弟 那你为什么非要逼我说出来
Because, Raf...
因为 拉斐
I have seen what happens when you bottle stuff up inside.
我知道你把话都憋到肚子里会发生什么
Sooner or later, that bottle's gonna shatter.
迟早 你会无法承受的
And I hate seeing you in pain.
而且我不喜欢看你痛苦的样子
What do I do? What do I do?
我该怎么做 该怎么做
You got to get out of here.
你得赶快离开这
Grab MG
稳住MG
and steer clear of the woods until morning.
到明天早上 都离树林远点
No. There's no way. I'm gonna stay right here.
不 不可能 我就呆在这
We're gonna get through this together,
我们会一起克服这一切
like we always have.
像我们一直以来那样
What the hell was that?
那他妈是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Lan. Lan, look at me.
兰 看着我
You need to run.
你必须得跑
Not without you.
没有你我不跑
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表