剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
或者说服一群明尼苏达州的冰上渔民
it wasn't a yeti that ate their best friend.
吃他们最好朋友的不是雪人
This is an entire town. It's different.
这是整个小镇 不一样
We could use the assistance of a vampire.
我们能借助吸血鬼的力量
I noticed the daylight ring on your daughter's boyfriend...
我注意到了你女儿男朋友的日光戒指
Oh, he's not... Never mind.
他不是 随便了
Why not call it a freak swarm of bugs?
为什么不把这宣称是一群畸形的虫子
Why erase it from memory?
为什么要把它从记忆中抹去
Because someone may recognize them for what they are.
因为有人可能会认出它们
Harbingers. Of what?
这是预兆 什么的
Seriously? This is obviously the work of a mummy.
真的吗 这明显是木乃伊的杰作
I told you.
我告诉过你了
One of our drivers survived an attack by the river.
我们的一个司机在一次河边的袭击中死里逃生
He's been tracking the mummy ever since.
从那以后 他就一直在追踪这具木乃伊
He's still on the outskirts of town,
他还在小镇的郊区
but he's heading our direction.
但他正朝着我们的方向来
We're a cleanup organization.
我们是一个善后组织
Okay, we're not equipped to go to battle with a mummy.
我们没有装备去和木乃伊作战
So... will you help?
你们会帮忙吗
Cut him off at the pass and keep all these people safe?
在中途拦截他 保护所有人的安全
Oh, these are kids...
这些都还是孩子
Kids with magic,
会魔法的孩子
in a town full of innocents without it.
在一个全是无辜者的镇子里 而他们不会魔法
We'd be happy to help.
我们很乐意帮忙
I'm gonna need my weapons.
我去拿我的武器
Of course. Gather what you need.
当然可以 去拿你想要的
Round up your friends.
把你的朋友们召集起来
My team can help you with anything else.
我的团队可以在其他方面帮助你们
Okay, I know you don't remember our trip to Kansas clearly,
我知道你不记得我们去堪萨斯的旅行了
but that field that we woke up in in Georgia,
但我们在乔治亚州醒来的那个地方
that's where the portal to Malivore is.
就是通往马里之洼的入口
It's hidden in plain sight by a company called TRIAD.
就隐藏在一个叫三元素的公♥司♥眼皮底下
Look familiar?
看着眼熟吗
Clarke said the mummy got the urn here.
克拉克说木乃伊在这找到了骨灰瓮
Now, if it's like every other monster,
如果和其他的所有怪物一样
its objective is to take the artifact to Malivore.
他的目的就是把神器带到马里之洼
Route 21 cuts through the center of town
21号♥公路横穿镇中心
and winds all the way to the interstate.
一路蜿蜒到州际公路
As the crow flies, this is the straightest route.
两点间直线最短 这是最直的路线
So it's gonna be coming this way, no questions.
所以毫无疑问 他会走这条路
Maybe we should just let him have the urn.
也许我们应该把骨灰瓮给他
Make this someone else's problem.
把这麻烦甩给其他人
And be responsible for two-thirds
然后为怪物大灾难
of the monster apocalypse?
负三分之二的责任吗
Damn accountability.
该死的问责制
Ugh, damn conscience.
该死的良心
Speaking of conscience,
说到良心
I need to go see if I can find Dorian.
我得去看看能否找到多里安
Yeah, of course.
好的
I'd go with you, but, uh...
我和你一起 但是
No, your girls need you.
不 你的女儿们需要你
Though after giving them a crash course in offensive magic,
尽管给她们上了堂速成的攻击魔法课
and a mummy running loose,
还有只正在逃跑的木乃伊
you may need them more.
你也许会更需要她们
Some spring break, huh?
这还是春假吗
Be safe, Ric.
注意安全 里克
All right.
好的
So let me run this back--
我们从头开始说
homie talks like he's protecting innocents,
那哥们说得好像他在保护无辜者一样
but his office actually sits on top of the portal to hell?
但他们的公♥司♥其实就坐落在地狱之门的顶端
Not hell, specifically. Hell adjacent.
不是地狱 是毗邻地狱的地方
It's a tar pit
那是个代表毁灭的焦油坑
of doom where monsters rot for all eternity.
怪物在那会彻底腐坏
And if the urn gets to Malivore, wh-what happens?
要是骨灰瓮到了马里之洼 会怎么样
The Adjacent Apocalypse?
会发生天启吗
Two of the three locks that keep Malivore sealed will be open,
马里之洼三个封印中的两个会被打开
which will lead to the end of all supernatural beings.
全开的话会导致所有超自然生物的终结
Okay. So we can't let the mummy get the urn,
所以我们不能让木乃伊拿到骨灰瓮
we can't let Agent Clarke's phony hazmat dudes get the urn,
我们也不能让克拉克探员的那些冒牌危险分子拿到骨灰瓮
and if we get the urn, then we're just bringing monsters
要是我们拿到骨灰瓮
back to the school with us?
就会把怪物引到学校
Yeah. It is kind of a lose-lose.
是的 这是某种两败俱伤的局面
Well, y'all crazier than my family,
你们比我的家人更疯狂
minus the barbecue.
XXX
So who do I get to fight?
那么我要和谁战斗
Actually, I need you to compel all the locals
我要你让所有当地人
to forget what they've seen.
忘记他们看到的
You mean while everyone else is fighting an actual mummy,
你是说当其他人都在和木乃伊战斗时
I'm stuck with a bunch of simpletons
我要被一群傻子困住
making them forget about bugs?
让他们忘记那些虫子
I don't know who this TRIAD group is
我不知道这个三元素是什么组织
or what they intend to do with the urn,
或是他们打算怎么处理骨灰瓮
but we can't run the risk of letting them get
但我们不能冒险
their hands on it, so first,
让他们拿到骨灰瓮 所以首先
we need them to think that we're on their side.
我们要让他们认为我们是站在他们一边的
So vamp powers are cool as long as it's for something boring.
吸血鬼的力量真酷 最适合做些无聊的事了
Look, there's one other thing I need you to do,
听着 我还需要你做一件事
and if we can pull this off,
要是我们成功的话
I guarantee you the last thing it's gonna be is boring.
我向你保证最不可能发生的事就是无聊
Some people find it helps to clear their conscience
有人发现在开战前
before heading into battle.
让自己问心无愧是很有帮助的
Not stopping you. Now is not the time.
随你怎么说 现在不是时候
It's always time for truth.
真♥相♥不分时间
Last chance, Hope.
最后的机会 霍普
If you didn't start that fire to keep us from going,
要是你没有为阻止我们前进而纵火
then why were you so mean to me after?
那为什么之后对我那么刻薄
I'll tell you why, because you were guilty.
我来告诉你为什么 因为你很内疚
Girls! Quiet back there, please. Seriously.
孩子们 在后面安静点好吗 认真点
I wasn't mean to you. You were mean to me.
我没有对你很刻薄 你就是对我刻薄了
Because you were telling people about my episode.
因为你在别人面前揭我的短
Your what? My episode.
你的什么 我的缺点
The one I had when our trip got cancelled.
旅行取消时 我的那些表现
You told everyone that I was witch bipolar.
然后你告诉所有人 我喜怒无常
I would never do that.
我不会这样的
Guys, seriously, what is the point of even talking...
伙计们 说真的 说这些有什么意义
Just drop the act.
别装模作样了
I had my first... occurrence,
我确实有缺陷
my mom took me away to get help, and you decided
我妈妈带我去寻求帮助
to use it against me.
但你决定要用这来对付我
Guys... I didn't even know.
伙计们 我甚至都不知道
I swear, I would never do that.
我发誓 我不会这么做的
Guys. What? What?
伙计们 什么事 什么事
There's a mummy on Main Street.
在主干道上有具木乃伊
You got this, okay? You're a fighter.
听清楚了 你是个战士
And Monday morning, I want you to go
星期一早晨 我要你到那办公室
in that office and demand a raise.
里要求加薪
Do not take no for an answer.
只许成功不许失败
A-And make sure they don't try to stiff you for bonuses
确保他们没用奖金之类的来欺诈你
to make up for it, okay? 'Cause, you know, they do that.
因为你知道 他们就是这样的
Lock that paper down, dawg.
把那纸锁起来 伙计
and you didn't see any hornets today.
还有你今天没看到什么黄蜂
Hi, ma'am, excuse me.
女士 打扰一下
You didn't see any hornets today.
你今天没看到什么黄蜂
the perfume is not covering up the smoke, girl, okay?
香水盖不住烟味 女士
Instead of trying to hide the problem,
比起试图掩盖问题
go home, throw out that last pack,
何不回家扔掉最后一包烟
and quit for real, all right? Today. I believe in you.
然后彻底戒掉 就今天 我相信你
I don't care if that bus drops you off 100 miles
我不在乎那辆公交是否会把你
from your house. Good luck.
扔在离你家100英里的地方 祝你好运
That is not our problem, sir.
这不是我们的问题
You have two feet for a reason. Use them.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表