剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
你长脚是有原因的 好好用它们
You know what a fall guy is? You mean like a scapegoat?
你知道什么是替死鬼吗 你是说替罪羊吗
You know what, let's not even get caught up in the wording,
知道吗 我们甚至不用纠结于措辞
'cause whatever you want to call it, you are
因为无论你要怎么称呼它
a prime candidate. Follow my instructions exactly.
你都是最佳人选 按照我的指示去做
So, what, do we, like, rush it?
那么 我们该怎么做 攻过去吗
It's seven feet tall.
它有2米多高
We hold our ground until it's close enough to attack.
我们先坚守阵地 等到距离合适再进攻
Okay, Dad, get behind us. I can't do that.
老爸 到我们身后去 我不能这样
Dad. I have to protect you, all of you.
老爸 我必须保护你们 你们所有人
No offense, Dr. Saltzman, but you
无意冒犯 萨尔茨曼博士
and your crossbow are kind of manspread
但你的十字弓在三个强大
in front of three powerful witches.
的女巫面前就像是玩具一样
Okay, good point.
说得好
Okay, what can a mummy do to hurt us?
木乃伊会怎么攻击我们
I think we're about to find out.
我想我们会知道的
Hope.
霍普
Bulla.
[咒语]
Nice teamwork.
很棒的团队合作
Should we rush it now?
我们现在该进攻吗
Not yet.
还不到时候
Now? No.
现在 还不行
I really, really think that we should rush it.
我真觉得我们该进攻了
Wait! On three.
等等 数三下
One...
一
Two...
二
What's happening?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
你怎么了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天呐 我的天呐
Resistus maledi.
抵抗开启
Ignalusa.
火焰飞升
Worst spring break ever.
这真是最烂的一次春假
Please form an orderly line
请大家有序排队
and proceed to the buses.
逐一踏上公交车
We will be departing in five minutes.
五分钟后出发
I appreciate the cooperation, Dr. Saltzman.
感谢您的合作 萨尔兹曼博士
Hope we never have to see each other again.
但愿我们以后不会再见面了
And I hope I never get assigned to look into your school.
但愿我永远都不会被派去参观你们学校
That'd be a real shame.
真是太遗憾了
Please form an orderly line
请大家有序排队
and proceed to the buses.
逐一踏上公交车
We will be departing in five minutes.
五分钟后出发
So the mummy ain't actually dead? Well, if I'm right,
所以木乃伊并没有死 如果我猜的没错的话
the mummy's curse is bound by the scarab in its chest.
木乃伊的咒语和它胸前的圣甲虫宝石绑在一起
Once the girls siphon the scarab,
只要姑娘们抽出它的圣甲虫
the curse will be lifted and the mummy will be dead.
咒语将被解除 木乃伊将会死去
Okay, and what if you're wrong?
好吧 万一你猜错了呢
He's never wrong.
他从来不会猜错
So what now?
那接下来怎么办呢
Until we get the urn,
在我们拿到骨灰缸之前
we wait.
在这儿等着
How long do we have to wait?
我们要等多久啊
If I have to bug-hurl again,
我再吐一次鼻涕虫
I swear to God, I will never talk to you again.
我对天发誓 我再也不会理你了
Okay, that one wasn't even remotely my fault.
行了 那根本就不是我的错
Yeah, well, the beetle slime in my tonsils says otherwise.
我扁桃体内的甲虫黏液可不这么认为
Why can't we just give the mummy the urn?
我们为什么不能直接把骨灰缸给木乃伊呢
Is opening the portal to Malivore really that bad?
打开通往马里奥的传送门真的这么糟糕吗
Do any of the monsters that have been trapped in there
你觉得困在里面的怪物们
seem happy and balanced to you?
看起来是快乐而沉静的吗
I'm with Josie.
我同意乔茜的想法
Why don't we skip bug vomit round two
我们不能跳过第二轮虫子呕吐时间
and just go and get some pancakes or something?
去买♥♥点煎饼吃吗
Think of it like this.
你这么想
We'll be setting the mummy free from his prison.
我们这是把木乃伊从他的监狱里释放出来
Hmm. Poor mummy.
可怜的木乃伊
All right, look, we can keep having empathy hour
听着 我们可以继续在这里对它产生共鸣
or we can do what we came here to do.
或者完成来这里的目的
Here we go.
准备好了
What the hell is happening?
这他妈是怎么回事
I don't know; he should be dead.
我不知道 他本来应该死了的
Well, clearly he isn't. Yeah, I can see that.
显然他还没死 我看出来了
He's looking for the urn.
他在找骨灰缸
What do we do? I don't know, give him the urn.
我们该怎么办呢 我不知道 把骨灰缸给他
Hey, can someone give this thing the urn?
有人能把骨灰缸给它么
Can't. The urn's gone.
不行 骨灰缸不见了
Wh-- Who's been in there?
里面都有谁
Only our guys.
只有我们的人
Do something.
采取行动啊
Kaleb? Yep.
卡莱布 好的
Nice bling. Don't mind if I do.
宝石不错 不介意我这么做吧
Lizzie. Got it.
莉齐 接住了
Oh, crap. Hurry.
糟了 快点
Like,hurry hurry.
再快一点
The curse is lifted.
咒语解除了
He's gone.
他消失了
Well, Agent Clarke, we do any more work
克拉克特工 如果我们再帮你的手下
for you guys, you're gonna have to put us on the payroll.
干活儿的话 你们就得给我们发工资了
Guess we'll be, uh,
我猜我们该
on our way out of here.
离开这里了
Good night.
晚安喽
Okay.
好吧
So where is she?
她在哪儿呢
You doubting my skills?
你在质疑我的能力吗
There.
来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, and you may want to lay low for a little bit, sweetie.
这件事你最好保持低调 亲爱的
You're welcome.
不客气
All right, let's go home.
好了 咱们回家吧
All right.
好的
Wait a second.
等一下
They have Dorian and Emma.
多里安和艾玛在他手里
All right.
好吧
Sit tight.
坐好了
I'm impressed.
厉害啊
I almost hate to take it off you.
我真不想从你手中拿走它
My team found your... "wife" looking for Dorian.
我的队员发现你的“老婆”正在找多里安
We thought the two of them would provide some
以防万一 我们认为这两个人可以
nice leverage in case things went wrong.
为我们提供一些交换条件
I think you know what to do to get them back.
我想你明白该怎么做才能让他们回来
Let them go.
让他们走
If you really thought that I said all those things
如果你真的觉得那些话
about you, then you hating me
是我说出去的 那你这么多年来
all these years makes perfect sense.
一直恨着我也是有道理的
But with a father and a grandfather like mine,
但我有这样的父亲和爷爷
I'm probably not immune to those issues myself.
我自己可能也无法避免这些问题
I don't take it lightly
我不会把它视为儿戏
and I would never make fun of you for it.
我也绝对不会拿这种事开玩笑
I believe you.
我相信你
What I don't get
我不明白的是
is why anyone would accuse me of that.
为什么会有人这么指责我
Who did you hear it from?
你是从哪儿听说的
* I guess I kinda liked *
我想我还是喜欢
* The way you numbed all the pain *
你麻木伤痛的样子
* Now the day bleeds *
血染残霞
* Into nightfall *
夜幕将袭
* And you're not here *
你不在这里
* To get me through it all *
和我披荆斩棘
* I let my guard down *
我毫无防备
* And then you pulled the rug *
你的离开让我措手不及
* I was getting kinda used *
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表