剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
making me... A unicorn?
我大概是个 独角兽吧
A hybrid of three different creatures, tri-brid.
三个物种的混血 超级混血
I can control when I turn, which is what I was doing tonight.
我不能控制自己何时变身 所以今晚是去变身的
I'm the only one of my kind. Yeah. See?
世界上只有我一个是这品种 所以
Unicorn.
我是个独角兽
Can I show you something?
我能给你看点东西吗
Earlier, you mentioned the jock
你之前说过那个在我们跳舞那天
that had messed with you the day that we danced.
搞得你心神不宁的那人
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That's the guy.
就是他
You can just dial up one of my memories like that?
你能点播我的记忆吗
It's not your memory. It's mine.
那不是你的记忆 是我的
My car!
我的车
Oh, my God!
天呐
You did that for me?
你是为了我才这样的吗
He had it coming.
他该的
Um, we shouldn't be in here after curfew.
已经过了宵禁了 我们不该在这里的
We should get you back before anyone knows that you're gone.
我应该在别人发现你跑出来之前把你弄回去
Hey, Jo.
乔
I just saw MG
我刚刚看到MG
with his tongue down you-know-who's throat.
把舌头伸进了那个你知道是谁的人嘴里
Gross!
真恶心
He should know better than to make out
我以为他不会蠢到去和
with the Dark Lord.
黑魔王接任
Bad friend move.
真是不懂怎么交朋友
Yeah.
是啊
Just... forget about her.
别像她了
Focus on somebody new.
把精力放在新的人身上吧
A good crush will even you out.
遇见一个新欢可以解决很多事情
I'm setting my sights on Rafael.
我想要拉斐尔
If he ever speaks to me again
如果他在看过我那种样子之后
after I was such a freak show.
还愿意跟我说话的话
Give me your hand.
手给我
I thought we'd established I'm a terrible dancer.
我以为我们已经认定我跳舞很烂了
Preitori Speculo.
咒语
I thought that might help you sleep.
这应该会让你尽快入睡
You are a really nice person, Hope Mikaelson.
你真的是个很好的人 霍普·迈克尔森
This is the part where you run.
一般情况下这种时候你就该跑了
Yeah, I know.
嗯我知道
I'm not gonna remember any of this. Am I?
我不会记得这些的 是吧
Probably not. No.
应该不会
Well, in that case...
那这样的话
It's been 24 hours. You ready for round two?
已经24小时了 你准备好再来一次了吗
Actually...
说实话
I was wondering if I could stay.
我在想我能不能留下
I can put you in touch
我能给你联♥系♥
with somebody who can help you with your problems at home...
那种能在家帮助你的人
I don't have a home.
我没有家
Not anymore.
再也没有了
I can work.
我可以工作
I can do the dishes and help with the janitorial stuff,
我能洗盘子还能打扫卫生
I can cook...
我还能做饭
I'm sorry, Landon,
抱歉 兰登
but you don't belong here.
但是你不属于这里
Then where do I belong?
那我属于哪里
Tell me where I should go.
告诉我我应该去哪里
You have no idea what it's like out there.
你不知道外面到底是什么样
I don't want
我不想
to cause trouble.
惹麻烦
I just want a way out of my own life.
我只想摆脱我现在的人生
I know it seems cruel,
我知道这也许很残酷
but please understand,
但是请理解
this school was created so we could shape the minds
这学校是为了那些
of young supernatural beings,
拥有超自然能力的孩子创办的
protect their secret, and then send them out
为了保护他们的秘密 然后等他们能控制
into the human world fully equipped to handle it.
自己的能力以后再让他们回归人类社会
We are here to prevent these great kids
我们是要阻止孩子们
from indulging in their darkest impulses.
像自己内心的黑暗欲望屈服
Make no mistake, these are predatory creatures.
别搞错了 这些都是掠夺性很强的生物
Vampires are driven by the feed
吸血鬼是被对鲜血渴望而
and the kill.
驱使的
Wolves can't control themselves in their primal state.
而狼人在狼形态下控制不了他们自己
And witches...
而女巫们
witches, when provoked,
女巫们被惹恼的时候
are responsible for some of the worst atrocities in history.
可是制♥造♥了历史上最大的几次暴♥力♥事件
It's simply not safe for you here.
单纯来讲 这里对你来讲不安全
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I understand.
我理解
Have MG come on in, please.
能让MG进来一下吗
I'm sorry about yesterday.
关于昨天的事 我很抱歉
But your buddy's gonna be okay here.
但是你兄弟在这里会没事的
We'll look out for him.
我们会照顾他的
Now all you got to do
你现在需要做的
is go home.
就是回家
Forget everything that you've seen
忘了你在过去的这两天里
or learned in the past two days.
见过的东西
All you need to know is that your friend
你需要知道的只有
has found a home where he can live a better life...
你朋友已经找到了一个会给他更好生活的家
Are you sure? Yeah, I'll be fine.
你确定吗 嗯我没事
I promise.
我保证
What's wrong?
怎么了
The alarm didn't trigger.
警报没响
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
What was it?
那是什么
Knife, dated circa the 12th century.
一把历史可以追溯到12世纪的刀
Supernatural origins unknown.
超自然起源不明
How do you know it was him?
你怎么知道是他
Ancient artifact goes missing
古董不见了
along with too-good-to-be-true hapless human?
正好那美好得不像话的无助人类也走了
You do the math, Hope. That would
你自己想想吧 霍普
make him a liar, okay? I've known my fair share
这只是意味着他是个骗子 我知道
of those, and there was nothing about him...
我该做的事 但是他没有
Hope... No, you don't understand. There's no way
霍普 你不懂 我绝对不可能
that the one time that I choose to get close
我就这么一次想亲近某个人
to someone, they turn out to be a liar.
结果他是个骗子
It's not possible, okay? I'm not that stupid.
这不可能好吧 我又不傻
When he walked out that door, we compelled him to go home.
当他出门的时候 我们催眠了他让他回家
So? So he didn't.
那又怎么样 他没回去
It's the first place we checked.
我们第一个查的就是那里
And if he didn't go home, that means his memory wasn't erased.
如果他没回家 这就意味着他的记忆没有被抹去
He was just pretending that it was.
他只是假装这样
If his mind can't be controlled
要是他不能被超自然生物控制
by a supernatural being, then that only means one thing.
只有一种可能
That he is a supernatural being.
这就意味着他也是
For ten years we've gone undetected.
十年来没有人发现我们
Protecting you, protecting our secret has been our singular mission.
保护你们 还有你们的秘密一直是我们的唯一任务
Tonight I need your help to find Landon Kirby...
今晚 我在这里要求你们在兰登·柯比曝光我们之前
before he exposes us all.
找到他
Jo.
乔
I'm not talking to you.
不想和你说话
Hold on. I'm sorry.
等等 抱歉
All right? I'm an ass.
我就是个大猪蹄子
You-know-who, she puts those sex herbs in her weed,
你懂的那是谁 有迷情草药
and I had a... a momentary lapse of judgment.
所以我一时没控制住
Why does everyone find her so special?
为什么所有人都觉得她很特别
She's not special.
她不是特别
She's just... available.
只是她有空
Come here.
过来
Don't hate me, okay?
别讨厌我行吗
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表