剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Three more words to me than your annual average.
再多给我讲三个字就打破你跟我说话的年度记录了
Find someone else.
找别人去
This stuff with Landon is my fault.
兰登那事是我的错
I can fix it. I know how to track him,
我能弥补这个错误 我知道怎么找到他
but it involves using a dark magic.
但是需要用黑魔法
Well, we're not allowed to use dark magic here, so...
我们不能在这里使用黑魔法
Says the girl who just lit her ex on fire.
你刚还把你前任点着了呢
Are you blackmailing me?
你在勒索我吗
No.
不
No, I'm just looking for a kindred spirit in revenge.
我只是喜欢你这种心狠手辣的精神
Sorry.
抱歉
Are you sure about this?
你确定这么做吗
Absolutely.
当然
Inveniet hostium et tenebrae.
咒语
Inveniet hostium et tenebrae.
咒语
Inveniet hostium et tenebrae.
咒语
Do you see anything? Just flashes.
你有看见什么吗 只有一些闪光
Come on, give me something.
给我一点信息吧
I got it. Route 29.
找到了 29号♥公路
Near the state line.
州际线附近
Is that the knife?
那是那把匕♥首♥吗
Yeah.
是
What's it doing?
发生什么了
I have no idea.
不知道
Called in a favor with a buddy at State Patrol,
找个州际巡警的兄弟
asked him to lock down the scene till we got here.
让他在我们到之前封锁现场
Local PD thinks it was a chemical spill.
本地警♥察♥说是化学物品泄露
What's the actual story?
事实是什么
I'll leave that to you to figure out.
你来想吧
All right. Thanks, Sheriff.
好嘞 谢谢 警长
Funny how life works.
世事无常啊
After years of pushing people away,
时隔多年我终于愿意
I opened my heart to Landon Kirby,
对着兰登·柯比敞开心扉
the human in the wrong place at the right time
他只是在正确时间出现在了错误地点
who just needed a place to belong.
他只是想对某个地方有归属感
Turns out, Landon isn't the hero of my story at all.
结果 他并不是我故事里的英雄
But when I hunt him down,
但是等我去追杀他的时候
I'm gonna be the villain of his.
我会是他故事里的大反派
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表