剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies...
《吸血鬼后裔》前情提要
Welcome to the Salvatore School.
回应来到塞尔瓦托学校
I'm Josie. I'm Lizzie. Sisters.
我是乔西 我是莉齐 我们是姐妹
We are a school for the supernatural.
我们是覆盖了很多领域的
Which covers a lot of territory.
超自然学校
I'm a hybrid of three different creatures.
三个物种的混血
Tri-brid.
超级混血
I knew Hope went to some fancy boarding school.
我知道霍普在上一所很酷的寄宿学校
People in town said it was for troubled rich kids.
镇上的人说那是为有钱人家的麻烦小孩开的学校
This is a safe place for people like Rafael.
这是对拉斐尔这样的人安全的地方
I'm sorry, Langdon.
抱歉 兰登
But you don't belong here. Then where do I belong?
但你不属于这里 那我属于哪里
I'm still nursing a wounded soul.
我还在安慰一颗受伤的心
Penelope Park.
佩内洛普公园
I am an equal opportunity
我是一个给人均等机会的
evil temptress. MG?
邪恶小妖精 MG
I'm not gonna remember any of this.
我不会记得这些的 是吧
Probably not.
应该不会
Well, in that case.
那这样的话
What's wrong? The alarm didn't trigger.
怎么了 警报没响
What was it? Knife.
那是什么 刀
Supernatural origins unknown.
超自然起源不明
How do you know it was him?
你怎么知道是他
It's not possible, okay?
不可能
I'm not that stupid. I know how to track him,
我没那么蠢 我知道怎么找的他
but it involves using dark magic.
但是需要用黑魔法
Inveniet hostium et tenebrae. Inveniet hostium...
咒语 咒语
Local PD thinks it was a chemical spill.
本地警♥察♥说是化学物品泄露
What's the actual story?
事实是什么
I'll leave that to you to figure out.
你来想吧
"No legacy is so rich as honesty."
诚实是最宝贵的遗产
When Shakespeare wrote that, he obviously didn't know
莎士比亚写这句话时 他显然不清楚我所了解的
what I know about teenage boys.
小男孩们是什么样的
I mean, I know there are guys with integrity,
我知道有些人很正直的
who lead with truth.
受真♥相♥领导
I've just never met any of them.
但我还没见过这样的人
I see you've decided to double down
我看你今天早上已经决定要加倍强调
on your nihilism this morning.
你的虚无主义了
I'm trying to be rich with honesty.
我想做一个诚实的人
Start from the beginning.
从头开始
Of my short-lived but horrific romances with liars?
从我和骗子的短暂却可怕的恋情开始吗
Of your decision to perform black magic
从昨晚你在学校操场
on school grounds last night.
使用黑魔法开始
Maybe we could table this until I catch the guy
或许我们可以把这件事先放着 等到我
I was trying to find by using black magic.
抓到我用黑魔法要找的那个人后再说
Because the longer that Landon Kirby is out there,
因为兰登·柯比在外面待的时间越长
the greater the chance he tells people about this school
他告诉别人关于这所学校
and the kind of people we have hidden behind the gates.
还有藏在这些门后的我们的几率就越大
You know there's a beacon
你知道当有人在使用它的时候
that alerts me when someone's using.
有个信♥号♥♥灯会警示我
You knew you would be caught.
你知道你会被抓住的
After I found Landon, but we lost the trail
等我找到兰登之后 但我们失去了线索
and now I'm being interrogated.
现在我还在被审问
But go ahead, take your time.
你继续吧 慢慢来
Nothing at stake here.
现在也没什么急事了
Did anyone help you with the spell?
有人帮你施咒吗
No. Can I go now?
没有 我能走了吗
Hope. You're a student.
霍普 你还是是个学生
This isn't your fight. It's absolutely my fight, Emma.
这不是你的战斗 这完全是我自己的战斗 艾玛
Landon was inside the walls of this school because of me.
兰登被关在这座学校的围墙里是因为我
He had access to the knife he stole because of me.
他能偷盗那把刀也是因为我
We're at risk of exposure because of me.
我们处在暴露的危险中更是因为我
And you can tell me that I'm sublimating
你可以告诉我 我正在生化
a lifetime of survivor's remorse,
一个幸存者一生的悔恨
or whatever it says in my file here,
或者你可以随便在档案里写
but I'm gonna help Dr. Saltzman find him.
但我不会帮索尔兹曼博士找他的
And what happens when you do?
你要是帮他的话会怎么杨讷
It should be said that Shakespeare
应该说莎士比亚
wasn't completely clueless.
并非完全无知
He had plenty of advice
他有很多处理背叛的
about how to handle betrayal.
建议
My personal favorite: "Think, therefore,
我喜欢的是 想想复仇吧
on revenge and cease to weep."
停止哭泣
Let's hit the dining hall and carb load.
我们去餐厅吃点碳水化合物吧
It's game day.
今天是比赛日
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
What? Well, uh, funny thing actually, Josette.
什么 真搞笑啊 乔西特
This morning, as I was desperately trying
今天早上 当我拼命想让
to make this trash bag of a jersey look cute,
这件垃圾运动衫看起来好看一点的时候
I suddenly had the urge to purge.
我突然想吐
So I fled to the bowl, and lo and behold,
所以我跑到碗那里 你猜怎么着
I heaved up a gallon of black goo.
我吐了一堆黑乎乎的东西
So, seeing as I haven't been dabbling in any
鉴于我最近没有涉足
illicit black magic recently,
任何不正当的魔法
I can only imagine it was a twin sympathy hurl.
我只能认为这是双胞胎给我的同情了
And here you are,
而你在这里
denying the day's most important meal.
拒绝了一天中最重要的一餐
So fess up. What did you do?
所以坦白吧 你干了什么
Maybe you're pregnant, Lizzie.
可能是你怀孕了 莉齐
Oh, or maybe it's just how that jersey fits.
或许那件运动衫就是这么显胖的
Go away, evil one.
你走开 坏人
Already gone. Hot tip
马上走 热心提示
next time you burn your ex's hair off,
下次你再要烧掉你前任的头发
make sure she can't rock a lob.
确保她不能抛高球
Morning! Big game today...
早啊 今天是比赛日
Bounce, MG.
走开 MG
If you hurry, you can catch up with the Blair Bitch
如果你快的话 你可以追上布莱尔那个贱♥人♥
and tongue-chum her again.
再一次对她油嘴滑舌
Did she who shall not be named just fat-shame me?
她刚才我死胖子来羞辱我吗
Hey, girls, listen. Don't do it.
姑娘们 听我说 别
Don't say whatever it is you're about to say because
别说任何你打算要说的话 因为你现在的表情
you have Dad face, and wherever Dad face goes,
就是爸爸 不管爸爸脸去哪里
daughter disappointment always follows.
女儿们的失望都会接踵而至
I'm sorry; I can't make the game today.
对不起 今天不能参赛了
But, Dad, you're the coach.
但 老爸 你是教练啊
And I'm QB1 this year.
我今年是一号♥四分卫啊
I hate it as much as you do,
我跟你一样讨厌这样
but I have to find Landon Kirby.
但我必须要找到兰登·柯比
Okay, so, let's cancel.
好吧 那就取消吧
I mean, it's a joke anyways.
不管怎么样 这只是个笑话
We can't use our powers, so we suck.
我们不能用自己的能力 这样的我们很糟糕
Exactly. Which is a normal school
那就对了 这就是为有钱人家的麻烦小孩
for troubled rich kids thing to do.
开的正常学校会做的事
This annual event lets the locals see you
这个一年一度的活动会让当地人们知道你们
for what they think you are.
就是他们想象的样子
And keeps them from asking too many questions.
防止他们问太多的问题
But they mock us.
但他们会嘲笑我们
Because they're insecure, small-town kids
那是因为他们没安全感安全了 小镇的孩子
with small minds.
思想都很狭隘
So just let it be. Look, girls,
所以就这样吧 听着 孩子们
with Landon running around, knowing all of our secrets,
兰登这样一直在外面 带着我们所有的秘密
we have to protect our profile now more than ever.
现在比以往任何时候都需要保护我们的形象
Can I count on you guys to do that?
你们能为我做到吗
All right. I love you both.
好了 我爱你们
We'll be back as soon as we can.
我们会尽快回来的
Wait.
等等
Who's "we"?
我们是谁
Hello?
你好
Hey.
嗨
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表