剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
All right, one more time.
好吧 再问一次
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Josette Laughlin.
乔赛特·劳克林
And what's your profession?
你的职业是什么
I'm a doctor.
我是一个医生
I was, anyway.
曾经是 不管怎么说
Repeat after me:
跟着我念
I'm here to harm you.
我是来伤害你的
I'm here to harm you.
我是来伤害你的
How did you meet my dad?
你是怎么遇到我爸爸的
That's not, uh, a question.
这不能 算是 一个问题
I walked up to him at a college party.
我在一个大学派对上遇到了他
He was the only guy over 20.
他当时只有二十多岁
Was it love at first sight?
是一见钟情吗
Jo.
乔
Don't be so nosy.
别那么八卦
Not quite.
不全是
I flirted with him and asked him
我跟他调情 然后问他可不可以
for a sip of his drink.
喝一口他的饮料
He told me he was a germophobe.
他告诉我他是一个细菌恐惧症患者
But I thought he looked like Indiana Jones, so...
但我觉得他长得像印第安纳·琼斯 所以
This walk down weird old people memory lane is fun and all,
这条奇怪的老年回忆线虽然很有意思
but we have a party to get ready for.
但是我们还要准备去派对
Will you still be here after?
你会一直在这吗
I will be there when I can.
我能抽身时 会去参加派对的
But right now the office is off limits.
但是现在 办公室不准任何人进入
One, two, three. One, two...
一 二 三 一 二
I can't believe you slept with Lizzie Saltzman.
不敢相信你跟丽兹·萨尔茨曼滚床单了
Look, I was mad
听着 我当时很抓狂
and she was there.
而且她碰巧在那
I didn't say I was proud of it.
我不是说我对这件事多么骄傲
You're leading.
你在领舞
You're officially a gigolo.
你现在是合格的舞男了
Thanks for this.
谢谢你做的一切
I guess I'll see you at the party.
我猜 一会派对见吧
No, you won't.
不 你不会见到我的
So, what, you're just gonna stay in your room alone
那么 你要在别人都在外面尽兴的时候
while everybody else is out having fun?
一个人躲在房♥间里吗
Yep, works for me. Bullcrap.
是 我就想这样 扯淡
Everybody needs a crew.
每个人都需要同伴
Kind of ironic coming from the reluctant alpha.
有点讽刺 这是一个非自愿当头狼的人说出来的
Okay, well, the pack is one thing, but a crew is a crew.
好吧 狼群是另一回事 但同伴就是同伴
You know what? I had that in Landon until you sent him away.
你知道吗 兰登一直陪着我 直到你们把他送走
We're back to that? I'm just saying. It's one thing
又回到那个话题了吗 我只是说 独处
to be cool with being alone, and then it's another
这种事很酷是一回事 但是故意
to want to be the lonely girl on purpose.
要成为一匹孤狼又是另外一回事
As opposed to Mr. Good Guy, who's taking a girl
谁会陪一个根本不喜欢的女孩参加她的派对
that you don't even like to her own party?
这可根本不像好好先生的作风
You know what, you're right.
你知道吗 你是对的
Lesson learned.
赐教了
The hell?
这是什么鬼
Barrier spell.
障碍咒语
Fantastic.
有意思
Sorry, kids.
对不住啦 大伙
Nothing personal.
不是私人恩怨哦
Let us out of here, Penelope.
放我们出去 佩内洛普
You'll be free in an hour.
一个小时之后 你们就自♥由♥了
Plenty of time to practice that waltz.
这时间足够你们练华尔兹了哦
I-I don't get it.
我不太明白
She hasn't tried to escape, not a word about the knife.
她没有试图逃跑 也没有提到那把匕♥首♥
She knows things that only Jo knows and let's not ignore
她知道只有乔知道的事 还有 不要忽略
the fact that I remember her,
我还记得她 这个事实
so she's not like the other creatures.
所以她不像是其它生物
Blunt force hasn't gotten them what they want,
它们没法通过暴♥力♥手段得到自己想要的
so they've moved on to psychological warfare.
所以它们开始打心理战
Tread lightly. If Jo is another monster,
小心行事 如果乔是其他生物
she can do more damage to you than any dragon.
她对你的伤害将会比什么龙还要大
It was something she said...
这个和她说的一致
Here.
这儿
There's an eyewitness account
有一个目击者看到了
of a group of World War I soldiers buried
有一群死在了一战时期
in France who came back to life
被埋在了法国的士兵复活了
and massacred a village.
然后屠♥杀♥了一整个村庄的人
After, they didn't remember hurting anyone.
但之后 他们都不记得有杀过任何人
And they all said they'd been "yanked" back into being.
他们能记起来的就是被突然拉回来了
Like Jo.
就像乔一样
Wait, so someone or something resurrected them
等下 所以是某个人或者某个东西把他们复活了
and used them to attack a village?
然后利用他们屠♥杀♥了一个村子的人
Without them even knowing it.
而他们本人都不知道
Dad is so suspicious.
爸爸太多疑了
Uh, duh. So am I.
真的吗 我也觉得可疑啊
I just think that she's more fairy godmother than zombie.
我只是觉得她不像是僵尸 更像仙女教母
She's not our mother.
她不是我们的妈妈
She's DNA.
我们只是有她的DNA
We can be mad at Mom all that we want for missing our party,
我们可以因为妈妈错过了我们的生日派而生她的气
but we cannot cheat on her with Mombie Dearest.
但我们不能背叛她 喜欢上这个僵尸妈妈
You're not even dressed.
你都没穿好礼服
I don't want to be late to my own party.
我可不想在自己的生日派对上迟到
I'm done.
我收拾好了
I'll catch up with you, okay?
我一会就去找你 好吧
Hey, Jo Jo.
嘿 乔乔
Need an escort?
需要人陪你不
Sure.
好啊
Do you know anyone whose heart isn't made of stone?
你认识不那么铁石心肠的人能来陪我吗
Look, I am sorry about earlier.
听着 我很抱歉我之前说了那种话
I saw a chance to make Lizzie suffer
我看到了一个能让丽兹难受的机会
and, uh... I shot my shot.
然后 我就立刻抓住了
Why can't you just ease up on her?
你为什么就不能放过她呢
She sucks the air out of every room you're in.
只要你们在一起她就会抢走所有的注意力
She's my twin.
她是我的双胞胎姐妹啊
We can share oxygen.
我们可以共享氧气的
Are you sharing love interests now, too?
爱慕对象你们也可以分享了吗
Because she's the only one with a date.
因为她才是唯一一个有舞伴的人
See? You have crawled
看到了吧 你陷入了
so far down the codependence rabbit hole
这个依赖共生的想法 陷得太深了
that you think taking care of yourself is selfish.
导致你觉得照顾好自己都是很自私的
But it's not.
但不是的
So when are you gonna take care of you?
你什么时候才能开始替自己着想啊
I take care of myself just fine.
我照顾自己照顾的挺好
Oh, really?
是嘛
Party starts in five.
五分钟后派对就开始了
It's a shame you spent all of that time
你花了全部时间帮丽兹打扮
helping Lizzie get ready.
可真是可笑啊
Do you know how to braid?
你知道怎么编辫子吗
** Feels like I'm an animal *
*感觉我是一只动物
** Feels like I'm an animal *
*感觉我是一只动物
** Feels like I'm an animal *
*感觉我是一只动物
** Feels like I'm an animal *
*感觉我是一只动物
Ah, let's welcome birthday girl number one,
让我们欢迎今天的一号♥主角
and her lucky escort.
还有她幸运的舞伴
Where's my date?
我的舞伴呢
You're looking at him.
我就是
You're wearing sneakers?
你穿着的是运动鞋吗
These are Concord 11s, Milady.
这双可是康科德11啊 夫人
What if I told you my favorite was sunflowers?
如果我告诉你我最喜欢的是向日葵你要怎么做
I'd know you were lying.
我会知道你是在撒谎
How?
你怎么知道的
The same way I know that your favorite color is lavender,
我还知道你最喜欢的颜色是薰衣草紫
your favorite dessert is key lime pie,
你最爱吃的甜点是酸橙派
you like a blend of hip-hop and old-school Motown,
你喜欢听的音乐是嘻哈音乐和老派的混合
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表