剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
and powdered bat wings make you sneeze.
蝙蝠翅膀的粉末会使你打喷嚏
** Girls just wanna have fun *
*姑娘们都想找找乐子
My favorite song.
我最爱的歌♥
I know.
是啊
** The phone rings *
*电♥话♥响了
** In the middle of the night *
*在午夜时分
** My father yells, "What you gonna do with your life?" *
*爸爸冲我大喊 你这辈子到底想做什么
** Oh, Daddy, dear *
*亲爱的 爸爸
** You know you're still number one *
*你知道你还是我最爱的人
** But girls just wanna have fun *
*但姑娘们就是想出去玩一玩
** Girls, they wanna *
*姑娘们 她们想要
** Wanna have fun *
*想要玩得开心
Aren't you gonna be late?
你不会迟到吗
Oh, no. It's cool.
不 没事的
No one will notice.
没人会注意的
At your own party?
在你自己的派对上迟到都没事吗
Maybe if I had a date.
如果我有舞伴或许就有人注意了
Is there someone special?
那你有喜欢的男孩子吗
That is a complicated question.
这是个复杂的问题
Humor me.
和我讲讲
Last year, there was this girl, um, but she dumped me.
去年 有一个姑娘 但她甩了我
And now there's this boy.
现在有个男孩子
Um, but Lizzie has dibs, so...
但丽兹已经和他在一起了 所以
Does she know you like him?
她知道你喜欢他吗
No. That would be... bad.
不 如果她知道就 糟糕了
Being 16 and having a strong twin sister isn't a cakewalk.
在16岁时有这么一个强势的双胞胎姐妹确实不是什么容易事
But anybody who spent five minutes with you
但任何和你相处了一段时间的人
would know how special you are.
都会知道你非常特别的
You're only saying that because you're...
你这么说只是因为你是
It's okay.
没事的
Caroline is your mom.
卡罗琳是你们的妈妈
She did a great job.
她做的非常棒
Lizzie's exactly like her.
丽兹和她非常像
You would never know that she's not her biological mom.
谁都不知道她不是丽兹的亲生母亲
And you take after me.
而你遗传了我
I'm really happy you're here.
我很高兴你回来了
I honestly think that Dad is really lonely.
我真的觉得爸爸非常孤独
He's a pretty terrific guy, your dad.
他是个非常棒的人 你们的爸爸
But you can catch me up later.
你可以之后再来找我聊
You have a party to go to.
你要去参加派对的
Actually, do you want to come with me?
那个 你想不想和我一起去
So you can slay a dragon,
所以你可以屠龙
but you can't get us out of here.
但你没办法带我们出去
Only Penelope can undo the spell.
只有佩内洛普可以解开咒语
Or the twins could siphon the magic.
或者双胞胎可以把魔法吸走
Well, that's unlikely, seeing as Lizzie probably thinks
这不太可能了 丽兹现在估计认为
I'm standing her up right now.
我放了她鸽子了
Her ego could use a little bit of deflating.
这倒是会打击一下她的自尊心
I'm not that guy, okay?
我不是那种人 好吗
I don't just forget about people.
我不是那种会轻易忘记别人的人
Relax. It's only been 12 hours.
放松啊 只是12个小时而已
It's not that!
不是这回事
Look,
听着
it has only been six weeks since...
现在只过去了六周
Your girlfriend died.
你的女朋友死了
Cassie.
凯茜
It's crazy, but I feel like...
这很疯狂 但我感觉
like I cheated on her or something.
像是我背叛了她
So if I can do right
所以如果我和
by Lizzie, maybe that can... Then what?
丽兹处得来 或许 那又怎么样呢
It'll exonerate you? I don't know.
能让你不那么自责吗 我不知道
Maybe. Look, Raf,
或许吧 听着 拉夫
you went through something awful,
你经历了非常糟糕的事情
and it's right to mourn your girlfriend,
悼念你的女友也没有错
but you can't pretend
但你不能通过
to like Lizzie to make yourself feel better.
假装自己喜欢丽兹来让你自己好受
That's not doing her any good,
这对她没有任何好处
or yourself.
对你也是
You got moves.
你跳得不错啊
You ain't seen nothin' yet.
你还没看到厉害的呢
** Boy, boy, boy, boy... *
*小伙 小伙 小伙 小伙
Come on... Yes. Uhhuh, uhhuh. No. No, no, no.
来吧 来啊 不 不 不 不了
** Oh, no, we gonna rock down to *
*我们会沿着电动大道
** Electric Avenue, and then we'll take it higher *
*摇摆下去 然后我们会走得更远
** Oh, we gonna rock down to Electric Avenue *
*我们会沿着电动大道摇摆下去
** Then we'll take it higher... *
*然后我们会走得更远
Have you seen Josie?
你看到乔茜了吗
** Then we'll take it higher... *
*然后我们会走得更远
So Lizzie's in love with Raf, but MG's in love with Lizzie.
丽兹爱上了拉夫 而MG爱上了丽兹
It's this whole thing. What?
就是这么个关系 天啊
There's this alcove that's up super high,
那儿有一个超高的壁龛
so you'll be able to see everything.
在上面你可以看到一切
Jo? Hey.
乔 嘿
Jo? Somebody help!
乔 谁来帮帮忙啊
I'll be right back, okay?
我马上回来 好吗
One more minute.
还有一分钟
Raf, I didn't just send Landon away.
拉夫 我不是随随便便就把兰顿送走了
I sent him to someone
我把他送去
who's gonna help him find his birth mom.
找一个可以帮他找到亲生母亲的人
You sent him away by himself
你把他一个人送走了
to find the woman that gave him up.
去找一个不要他的人
What if she's amazing, and he finally gets a family?
她有可能很棒呢 这样他就终于能有家人了
He had a family.
他有家人的
He had me. A crew
他有我 群族
isn't the same.
和家人是不一样的
Family is always and forever.
家人永远是家人
Yeah, you're right.
的确
He's not my blood,
我跟他没有血缘关系
but he is my brother.
但他是我好兄弟
If anything, maybe you should try
你还不如多和朋友
doubling down on friends
培养坚固的友谊
to make up for the family you don't have.
弥补你没有家人的缺憾
Time's up, lonely girl.
我该走了 孤狼
I got this.
这支歌♥我和她跳
Thanks.
多谢
I'm sorry I was late.
对不起我迟到了
I'll forgive you...
我原谅你
just this once.
下不为例
** Every time that I come near her *
*我每一次靠近她
** I just lose my nerve *
*就会无法思考
** As I've done from the start *
*就像我一开始那样
** Every little thing she does is magic *
*她所做的每件小事都如此神奇
** Everything she does... *
*她所做的每件事
She could be anywhere, Dorian.
多里安 她可能在任何地方
I've got the faculty searching the building as we speak.
这会儿我已经让全体教员搜查大楼了
I'm on my way to the dance hall.
我在去舞厅的路上
Ric?
里克
Call off the dogs. I think I found her.
停止搜寻 我找到她了
I think I'll keep 'em on standby.
我还是让他们随时待命
Something's wrong.
不对劲
How did you get out?
你是怎么跑出来的
Josie wanted me to come to the party, and so,
乔西邀请我来参加派对
she siphoned the spell again. I know it was stupid,
她又把破除了咒语 我知道这很蠢
but I just... I wanted to see their Sweet 16.
但我想见证她们16岁的可爱模样
Okay, just tell me exactly what happened.
告诉我到底发生了什么
I don't know. I-I was with her one minute, and then...
我也不知道 我前一秒还跟她在一起
Ric, I lost time. I don't know. I must have
里克 我断片了 我不知道 我一定是
done something to her, but I just, I don't know.
对她做了什么 但我真的不知道是怎么了
There's a knife
把你所拥有的
in your possession that will buy you the answer.
那把刀给我 我就告诉你答案
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表