剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
So, you know, just... hit up his little events
所以你懂得
and...
然后
Come on, man, it's-it's the least you can do.
你至少能做到这些的
Especially after getting down and dirty
尤其是在他因自己一生的挚爱
with the love of his life.
而沮丧 脏兮兮之后
Oh, yeah, everybody knows.
大家都知道
Yeah, them, too. They know.
对 他们也知道
So... All right, uh,
所以 好吧
whatever, bro.
算了 兄弟
Me and... and Lan will hang with your boy,
我和兰会陪着你朋友的
all right?
号♥码
It's not like we have anything else to do.
我们又没别的事可做
Survey says-- you just got owned.
研究上说你被拥有了
Don't be mad. This stuff is in my blood.
别生气 这是我的天性
My dad's a trivia god.
我爸是个琐事之神
We play games like this all the time.
我们一直这样玩游戏
Uh, we used to.
我们以前这样玩
You know, before the...
你知道的 之前
Wait, so let me get this straight.
等等 让我弄清楚
You died
你死了
and then became a vampire, and then your dad just...
然后变成了吸血鬼 然后你♥爸♥
ghosted you?
还对你阴魂不散
Pretty much.
差不多
Uh, I hear from my mom all the time,
我一直收到我妈妈的来信
and she just says, like,
她就说些什么
he's busy.
他很忙
Um, either way, we don't talk.
不管怎样 我们都不说话
Well, maybe you should.
或许你应该说话
Or maybe some things
或许有些话
are better left unsaid, right, Lan?
还是不说为妙 是吧 兰
Sure. But, I mean, the whole point
当然 但是有一个家的
of having a family is so you can...
全部意义就是你可以
be an actual family.
成为一个真正的家庭
Talk about stuff. Look, what I'm trying to say is,
聊聊事情 我想说的是
if you want answers...
如果你想要答案
I hope you get them.
我希望你能得到答案
Because I would do anything
因为我愿意做任何事
to avoid another round of Faction Feud.
来避免另一轮的内讧不和
No.
不
Please tell me you didn't take MG home.
别告诉你你们带MG回家了
We didn't think it was that big of a deal,
我们觉得那没什么大不了的
Dr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼博士
They're just right over the state line in Maryland.
他们就在马里兰州的州界线上
We were supposed to make it back before the full moon...
我们是想在满月前回来
Yeah, well, you didn't.
是啊 你们并没有
And now we're here.
现在我们都在这
Ric.
里克
Discipline can come
在人人都安全健康之后
after everyone is healthy and safe.
纪律是要恢复的
Rafael, I am sorry.
拉斐尔 很抱歉
I am not mad at you.
我没有生你的气
I'm mad at myself. For what?
我在生自己的气 为什么
I got to go. I've got a big mess I need to clean up.
我得走了 一堆乱事要我处理呢
Hope, stay with Emma.
霍普 和艾玛在一起
Keep me posted on what you learn, okay?
有情况就告诉我 好吗
I'll have the school phone on me.
我随身带着学校用的手♥机♥
What's up?
什么事
What?
咋了
Did you find my boy? Uh, no.
你找到人了吗 没有
I thought you said-- and I quote--
你可是说过 原话
"Everything'll be fine.
一切都会好的
I'll handle it."
我来处理好
Yeah. That's why I'm here.
没错 所以我才来找你
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
And so does MG.
MG也需要
What's with the needles?
针里是什么
Sedatives.
镇静剂
Sleep isn't really a priority.
睡觉不重要
But safety is.
安全才重要
Rafael told me
拉斐尔告诉了我
why you couldn't track them.
你不能跟踪他们的
Penelope Park aided them in a cloaking spell
佩内洛普在她休息前
before she left for break.
给他们施了隐形咒
Said it was gift for dumping Lizzie on her birthday.
所那是在丽兹生日上给她的礼物
Great. Then what happened?
很好 然后呢
For the record, I didn't know
先声明一下 我并不知道
that grand theft auto was a part of the plan.
偷车也是计划的一部分
No, it's not stealing if you return it.
不 只要你归还就不算偷
Yeah, well, tell that to Dr. Saltzman.
好吧 留着跟萨尔茨曼博士说吧
You got some vicious street gangs around here.
你在这边有街头势力
Why do you think we parked in an alleyway?
你觉得我们停在胡同是为了啥
Everyone thinks I'm dead. I can't be seen here.
大家都觉得我死了 我不能在这被人看见
You never mentioned your dad was a politician.
你从来没说过你♥爸♥是政客
He's not.
他不是
At least he wasn't.
至少以前不是
He's running for mayor?
他在竞选市长吗
Maybe Raf's right maybe this is a mistake.
也许拉夫说得对 也许这是个错误
No, the truth is never a mistake.
不 真♥相♥永远不是错误
Took me a long time to figure that out.
我换好久才想通
Landon!
兰登
No!
不要
It's happening again. Hand me the syringe.
又来了 注射器给我
Wait, he's about to tell us what happened to Landon.
等等 他要告诉我们兰登发生了什么
And if he stays in this state any longer,
如果他的状况再持续的话
it'll be that much harder to pull him out.
就更难让他回到现实了
Landon! Run!
兰登 快跑
Raf! Hey, it's okay. Tell me
拉夫 嘿 没事 告诉我
who's running after Landon.
谁在追兰登
Please. Who's chasing Landon?
拜托 谁在追兰登
A monster.
一个怪物
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Triad has the urn.
骨灰翁在三元素手里
There shouldn't be any more monsters,
不该再有怪物了
certainly none that made their way through Maryland.
肯定不能有在跑出来的
He's obviously confused.
他显然是混乱了
We need to wake him up.
咱们得叫醒他
Sleep is the safest thing for him right now.
睡觉对他来说是最安全的
Once he's out of this lunar cycle,
一旦他出了这个月运周期
we'll be able to recalibrate his brain more easily.
我们就更容易重新调整他的大脑了
But he's the only one who knows where Landon and MG are.
但他是唯一知道兰登和MG在哪的人
Plus, monster?
还有怪物
I heard. But as the closest thing
我知道 但当务之急是
this school has to a psychiatrist,
这座学校必须要有精神病学家
my responsibility is to him.
我有责任保护他
And to you.
还有你
You and I talked
咱们聊过很多
a lot about triggers rooted in trauma.
有关精神创伤的成因
I don't need a therapist right now, Emma. I need answers.
我现在不需要心理医生 艾玛 我需要答案
And you'll get them when I do,
我这么做你就会明白了
causing the least amount of harm
尽可能减少
to Rafael as possible.
对拉斐尔的伤害
I'm sorry, who are you and why are you here?
不好意思 你们是谁 找谁啊
Uh, hi, Mom.
嗨 妈
Milton.
米尔顿
I wasn't expecting you.
没想到是你
It's spring break.
放春假了
Yes, I know. But I thought we agreed
我知道 但我们说好了的
it would be best for you to stay on campus.
你最好待在学校
Well... Uh, Mrs. Greasley,
格里斯利夫人
hi. I'm Landon
嗨 我叫兰登
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表