剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
事实上 蝙蝠侠并没有罗宾
She... Metaphor, nerd. Let's go. Okay.
她 就是举个例子 书呆子 我们走 好的
You know, the wolves usually eat outside.
要知道 狼人一般都是在外面吃
I'd rather hang with you.
我想跟你在一起
I didn't see you at the assembly.
开会你没来啊
Kind of still figuring my way around this place.
我还在熟悉这个地方
Why didn't you ditch like Landon and go play detective?
你为什么不像兰登一样翘了 去玩侦探游戏
Well, I'm actually working on offensive spells for class.
我还在练习进攻咒语
They only teach defensive magic here,
这里只教防守咒语
but I personally think that the curriculum needs to evolve.
但是我个人认为 课程需要更新
What?
怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没什么
What?
怎么了吗
I'm still trying to wrap my head around
我还在适应
this being a normal conversation here.
这种谈话是正常的
Got it. So...
这样啊 那么
Meaning you're happy to be back?
你是不是很高兴回来啊
I'll be happy when I know that Landon can stay.
等我知道兰登可以留下来才会开心
And then, what if he can't?
他要是不能呢
Bounce, witch. Rafael and I need to have a little chat.
走开 女巫 拉斐尔和我要谈话
Soon as Josie and I are done.
等我跟乔希说完的
Actually, newb, I'm your alpha.
菜鸟 我是你老大
You're done when I say you're done.
我说你完事你就得走
Well, would you look at the time.
这都什么时候了
As fun as this hurricane of toxic masculinity is,
你们这帮直男癌虽然很有趣
I have to get to class.
但是我得上课去了
I'll walk you.
我送你
This is the senior hallway,
这是高年级楼层
where I spent much of my formative years
我的青春期都在这里
stuffed in every locker... except this one.
被塞进每个柜子里 除了这个
That one doesn't open. On your left, you'll find the bathroom.
那个开不开 左手边是厕所
It's where I had my first kiss with a toilet.
那是我第一次被人头塞马桶的时候
I'm sorry. Is the fact that I'm not openly hostile to you
我没有跟你公开表示敌意
make it seem like we're back to being friends?
就意味着我们又成了朋友了吗
Uh, sorry. Just, I was going for effortlessly natural.
抱歉我就是 在走放弃治疗路线
But this is all just making me really nervous.
但这一切都让我很紧张
Like, the school and seeing Connor and being with you...
比如回到学校 看到康纳和你在一起
Shouldn't you be talking to anyone you know?
你不是应该跟你认识的人说话吗
That's easier said than done.
说的容易
There is no way Dana's clique is talking to me
黛娜的小圈子肯定不会理我
unless you have a spell that will make me retroactively cool.
除非你有能让我变酷的魔咒
Well, I'll talk to them, then.
那我去
It's even worse for you. Trust me.
你更惨
You have no idea how human high schools work.
相信我 你绝对不知道人类高中是怎么回事
You're the new girl. Might as well
你是新来的 还不如
be radioactive. GIRL: I'm sorry.
全校曝光呢 打扰一下
You look traumatized. Is this loser bothering you?
你看起来受伤了 这个衰男在骚扰你吗
He keeps trying to get me to buy his mix tape.
他想让我买♥♥他的混音磁带
Gross.
恶心
Well, we're going to lunch. You hungry?
我们去吃饭你饿吗
Famished.
好饿
Jogger called it in.
跑步的人上报的
Yeah, the plates match.
是的 车牌号♥相符
It's Dana's car.
这是黛娜的车
Think it's safe to say she's not a runaway.
可以断定 她不是逃走的
You said the creatures were after a knife
你说这些生物在找
that you had sent far away. ALARIC: They are.
你送到远处去的一把到 是的 他们在找
And I did.
我也把刀送走了
This doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
Ah, damn it.
该死
Actually, it's starting to make perfect sense.
事实上 有个完美的解释
What is it?
是什么
A vampire bite.
吸血鬼的齿痕
Nice form. You're one of Dana's friends, right?
你是黛娜的朋友 对吧
Jill, and my friendship with Dana doesn't define me.
吉尔 不要用黛娜的朋友来定义我
That was a joke.
那是个玩笑
Of course it does.
当然是
Cool, cool.
酷 酷
Tell me where Dana and Sasha are and we'll get out of your hair.
告诉我黛娜和萨沙在哪 我们就不会来烦你了
More like split ends.
更像是分叉
Shut up, Saltzman. And why are you all up in their business?
闭嘴 萨尔茨曼 你们为什么都要关心她们的事
Are all of you private school kids this creepy?
你们这些私立学校的孩子都那么神奇的吗
COACH: Okay, that's it. Hit the showers.
好了 去洗漱吧
Compulsion fail.
催眠失败了
Hope's probably doing a victory lap by now.
霍普现在也许正在为胜利狂欢呢
What's with the performance anxiety?
为什么怯场了
I think you're distracting me.
我想是你让我分心了
I'm wearing polyester.
我穿的是聚酯
And you're totally pulling it off.
很美
Get your head in the game, MG.
专心点 MG
You have the school phone?
你拿着学校的电♥话♥
Where were you keeping it?
你放哪里的
It's your dad. He trusts me.
是你的父亲 他相信我
You smell like gummy bears.
你闻起来就像是小熊软糖
Answer it.
接电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
Hello?
喂
I need to talk to everyone.
我得和所有人谈谈
Lizzie.
莉齐
I told you to work together.
我告诉过你们要团结协作
LIZZIE: In order to conquer,
为了更好得完成任务
we had to divide, Daddy.
我们分开了 老爸
So looks like you're gonna have to trust
看起来这次你必须
your own gene pool for once.
相信自己的亲女儿了
Sorry to disappoint.
很抱歉让你失望
Look, I'm about to tell you three things,
听着 我要告诉你们三件事
all equally horrifying, so I need you to keep your cool.
都很吓人 我要你们保持冷静
Can you both do that?
你们都能做到吗
Of course, no problem.
当然 没问题
Okay. One: Dana is dead.
一 黛娜死了
Two: A vampire killed her.
二 是吸血鬼杀了她
Three: I just told the sheriff
三 我刚和警长说过
that we had nothing to do with it
我们和此事没关系
so I need to know right now that I am right.
我现在就得知道 我是对的
Have either of you heard anything
你们中有谁听说
about the vampires at our school feeding?
我们学校有吸血鬼进食的
No. Nah.
没有
We're not supposed to, everyone knows that.
我们不能这样 所有人都知道
ALARIC: Okay. Good.
好 很好
I'll call you back when I know more.
如果有新消息 我会再打给你们的
And I expect you to be with Hope when I do.
还有我希望你们能和霍普一起行动
You are a horrible liar.
你真不擅长说谎
Spill.
说吧
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
Pigtails spilled her guts and confessed
小辫子老实交代了 然后承认
to kidnapping Dana and Sasha. Case closed.
诱拐了黛娜和萨沙 案件结束
Her name's Cheryl,
她叫谢丽尔
and not exactly.
而且不太对
But she did invite me to try out for the cheerleading team.
但她确实邀请我参加啦啦队的选拔
Who are you right now?
你现在是谁
And what is that thing on your head?
还有你脑袋上是什么东西
It's a gift... from Cheryl.
这是谢丽尔给我的礼物
You're better than this, Hope.
不戴这个你更好看 霍普
Relax, Eeyore.
放松 屹耳
Dana gave it to her.
这是黛娜给她的
It's potential locator spell material.
这是潜在的定位法术材料
Plus, even though Sasha and Connor are dating,
再加上 尽管萨沙和康纳在交往
Dana was sleeping with him behind her back. Yeah, some clue.
黛娜背着萨沙和康纳睡了 这还真是线索
Everyone at this school knows Connor's a dick.
这所学校所有人都知道康纳是种马
Come on, Landon.
拜托 兰登
Adultery, missing girls...
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表