剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Come on. We'll show you around.
来吧 我们带你转转
Everybody gets along with everybody here.
这边大家相处得都很好
For the most part.
大部分是这样
The wolves are pretty cliquey.
狼人们喜欢搞小团体
They mostly like to hang with their... Oh.
他们大部分时间喜欢和同
This place is a turd stain.
这里简直是粪坑
The maintenance staff must be on holiday or something.
维护工估计放假了什么的
Why don't we introduce you to your pack?
不如我们带你去见见你同族
Okay.
好吧
Where's the pack?
同族在哪
LUIS: Hey, Jed.
杰德
I'm Luis.
我叫路易斯
Your alpha.
领头狼
Do you think he'll stay?
你觉得他会留下吗
It's so hard to get anyone to stay.
让学生们留下好难啊
Well, if these are the breakfast offerings,
额 如果早餐就吃这些的话
it's no wonder.
也就难怪了
Where are the pastries?
点心在哪呢
The Belgian waffles?
比利时华夫呢
The smoothie station?
思慕雪供应站呢
: Right.
是呢
I'll tell Dad to add that to the budget
等爸爸交完煤气账单
after he pays the gas bill.
我就让他把这个加到预算里
Wait.
等一下
Are we... poor?
我们 很穷吗
Lizzie, you know how expensive it is to run this place,
丽兹 你知道运营这里多费钱
how hard it is to get benefactors.
找投资多难
I mean, Damon Salvatore has been
毕竟 达蒙·萨尔瓦多
as generous as he can be, but he and Elena
已经非常慷慨了 但是他跟埃琳娜
have kids of their own that they need to take care of.
还要照顾自己的孩子
I'm gonna make sure that Dad eats.
我去给爸爸送饭
He works so hard.
他工作太拼命了
Oh, crap.
见鬼
Genie?
精灵
Genie.
精灵
Is she, like, uh, talking to herself?
她是在 自言自语吗
Genie.
精灵
The Saltzman twins are blazing hot.
索尔兹曼双胞胎简直辣爆了
But the blonde one es muy loco.
但那个金头发的也是rio疯狂
Genie.
精灵
Yeah?
来了
This place sucks.
这里太差劲了
Hope's dad wrote my mom a big check
霍普她爸在学校开张的时候
to fund the school when it opened,
给我妈写了一大份支票 投资这里
so no Hope, no funding, no fun.
所以没有霍普 就没有资金 就没有意思了
Fix it.
帮我处理
Oh, is that to be your next wish?
这是你的第二个愿望吗
Yes, that will be my-- Wait.
是的 这是我的 等下
I know how this goes.
我知道怎么回事
I waste my first wish
因为说得不够明确
by not being specific enough.
我浪费了第一个愿望
I waste my second one trying to clean up my first,
因为想要修正第一个 我浪费了第二个愿望
only to make things worse,
结果只让情况更糟
and then my third gets wasted
然后我许愿从来就没许过愿
by wishing that I had never had any wishes in the first place.
第三个愿望也浪费了
I won't fall for it, Genie.
我不会上当的 精灵
It's Jinni. That's what I said.
是神灵 我就是这么说得
I'll beat you at your own game.
我会在你的游戏里把你打败
Make the best of this rat trap.
我要充分利用这个陷阱
Send me back in.
送我回去
ALARIC : I know, Caroline.
我知道 卡洛琳
I am sorry I sent you on a fool's errand to Idaho,
对不起 我让你去爱达荷白跑了一趟
but this is an inexact science
但这毕竟不像科学那么有迹可循
and we only have so much to go on.
我们的资源也就那么多
We'll find new recruits, I promise.
我保证 会找到新生的
LIZZIE: This is how we find new recruits?
我们就是这么找新生的吗
Why are you acting so weird today?
为什么你今天那么奇怪
Well, no wonder our school is lame.
怪不得我们学校差劲呢
But fear not, family.
不要害怕 家人们
I know how to help.
我知道怎么办
Where did you get that?
这你从哪弄到的
In the archive room.
档案室
We don't have an archive room.
我们没有档案室
Well, now it's more of just like a storage closet,
现在那里只是个贮藏室
but no matter.
但也无所谓
This is the solution
这将解决
to all of our recruiting problems.
我们所有的招生问题
It's like a locator spell, only it's interactive.
它就像是定位咒 不过是交互式的
The instant a new, young,
当一个新出现的年轻
supernatural being is awakened to their powers,
超自然生物的能力觉醒
this bad boy lights up.
它就会亮起来
That's incredible.
真是厉害啊
H-How do you know how to do this?
你怎么知道如何操作这个
An annoying, know-it-all witch I knew
在另一个世界的我认识一个烦人又自以为是的女巫
in another life created it, so I just copied her spell.
之前创造了一个版本 我只是复♥制♥了她的咒语
Go ahead.
来吧
Give it a spin.
试一下
There's so many of them.
真的有很多人
All waiting for us to come to their rescue, Daddy.
都在等我们去拯救他们 爸爸
Oh, well, there...
好吧 这里
The bigger the glow, the more powerful the being.
这个光晕越大代表这个生物的能力就越强
Well, then we need to bring this one in immediately.
那我们得立刻抓到这一个
Yeah, it's huge. Where is that?
是啊 看起来光晕很大 这是哪里
New Orleans.
新奥尔良
Gross.
好恶心
You have got to be kidding me.
这是在逗我吧
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Uh-uh. Time out, Genie.
时间掉了 精灵
My name is Hope.
我是霍普
And you need to leave unless you want to be dessert.
要是不想当我的饭后甜品 就赶紧离开这里
Wait.
等等
Hope Mikaelson?
你是霍普·迈克尔森
I knew your parents.
我认识你父母
I know where all this darkness you're feeling comes from.
我知道你的能力是从何而来
If you just talk to me, I...
你要是愿意和我聊两句
really think I could help.
我可以帮你
You really saved the day.
你真是帮了大忙
Look at him.
看看他
He just looks so happy.
他看起来很开心
Yay, me.
我好棒
And we have a couple of tours later today.
我们今天还要去参观
Now that we have a tribrid, we're in the game for real.
现在我们有三个人了 今天绝对胜券在握
You belong here, Hope.
你属于这里 霍普
This could be your home.
这可以是你的家
The family you lost.
你遗失的家
I can't stay.
我不能留下
I've done so many awful things.
我做的坏事够多了
That's because no one was there to guide you.
那是因为没人可以引导你
I don't blame you, Hope.
我不会因此怪你 霍普
I should have found you sooner.
我应该早点找到你
Oh...
哦
screw this.
真是去他大爷了
Genie?
精灵
Genie?
精灵
Jinni. J-I-
吉妮 一个士
N-N, adding "I" at the end...
一个口 最后是一个妮
To sound exactly like "Genie."
听着就是精灵
Now, tell me something. Are all J-I-N-N-Is
我正想问你 是所有叫士口妮的
this terrible at their jobs,
都这么不会做事吗
or did you completely miss the part
还是你完全忘记我跟你说
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表