剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
我也逐渐习惯了
* To being someone you loved *
成为你爱过的人
* I'm going under and this time *
我欲沉沦堕落
* I fear there's no one to turn to... *
又恐无人相助
Kaleb.
卡莱布
I wanted to thank you for today.
谢谢你今天做的事
And God knows what's coming next, but...
谁知道接下来会发生什么 但是
you really showed me what you're made of.
你让我知道你是个什么样的人
You had our back.
你对我们给予了支持
Then can I be real with you?
那我可以成为你们中一员了吗
Of course.
当然可以了
You know, whether it's Clarke
不管是面对克拉克
or a monster,
还是一个怪物
we all need access to our full powers.
我们都需要充分利用自己的能力
I mean, all I did today
我今天只是逼几个人
was compel a few people and I'm out of steam.
屈服而已 我现在没有动力了
I need real blood.
我需要真正的浴血奋战
The witches need offensive magic.
那些女巫需要攻击性的魔法
I respect you.
我很尊重你
I respect what you're trying to do here.
我尊重你想做的事
But times are different now, Dr. S.
但现在情况变了 萨尔兹曼博士
The rules should be, too.
规矩也该改改了
Why would you drive a wedge
你为什么要在我和奥普之间
between me and Hope?
挑拨离间呢
Why lie?
为什么要撒谎呢
I was gonna ask the same thing.
我也想问这个问题
I didn't just lie.
我不只是撒了谎
I started the fire.
是我放的火
Lizzie had made some remark...
莉齐发表了一些言论
about me being obsessed with you.
她说我对你十分着迷
I just blurted out, "How could I be obsessed with
我立刻回答她 “我为什么会对
somebody who would say such mean things about my twin?"
说我双胞胎妹妹坏话的人着迷呢”
But I didn't.
但我没有啊
I know. I just made it up. Why?
我知道 这是我编造的 为什么
Because I didn't want Lizzie to know the truth.
因为我不想让莉齐知道真♥相♥
I had a crush on you.
我喜欢你
And I had slipped a note into your room that morning and...
那天早上我把一张纸条塞到了你的房♥间里
I don't know, I just really
我也不知道为什么 我塞完之后
immediately regretted it but I couldn't get in by then.
马上就后悔了 但那时我已经进不去你房♥间了
So I did a fire spell under your door.
所以我在你的门下面施了一个火焰咒
I was really only aiming for the note.
我只是想烧了那张纸条而已
Why would it matter that I knew? Because
我知道了又怎么样呢 因为
my whole life, any time
在我的一生中 只要我
I've ever liked anyone,
喜欢上一个人
you go for them.
你就会去追他们
And you always win.
而你总是会赢
You had a crush on me?
你喜欢我吗
Of course I did.
当然喜欢了
Who wouldn't?
谁会不喜欢呢
I can't believe we almost lost you.
难以相信我们差点失去了你
Hey. It's fine now.
嘿 现在没事了
I'm okay. You're okay.
我没事了 你也没事了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For holding back.
我之前退缩了
For not knowing how I felt about you, but...
我之前不知道自己对你的感觉 但是
I know now.
我现在知道了
I've always known how I felt about you.
我一直都知道我对你的感觉
No.
不
There's more.
不止如此
I didn't know because I was confused.
我之前不知道是因为我很困惑
I kissed Alaric.
我亲了阿♥拉♥里克
And it was days ago when
是几天前 我体内充满
that magical slug was in me, but that's no excuse.
魔法鼻涕虫时候的事 但这并不是借口
Are you saying you would have kissed him without it?
你是说如果你体内没有鼻涕虫的话 你就不会亲他吗
I'm saying I don't want to anymore.
我的意思是我不想再亲他了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm positive.
确定
Did Ric have a slug in his ear when he kissed you?
里克在亲你的时候 他耳朵里也有鼻涕虫吗
Dorian...
多里安
I'm so sorry for today.
今天的事我很抱歉
I quit.
我退出了
Looks like a piece of junk to me.
在我看来这就是一堆垃圾
A rose by any other name.
是金子总会发光的
You'd better hustle.
你最好快点
Mrs. G. wants that in the vault ASAP.
G太太希望你赶紧把它放到保险库里
She's the boss.
她是老大嘛
Not long now.
要不了多久了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表