剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies... Europe was amazing.
前情提要 欧洲好美哦
It's chaos around here.
这里就是一片狼藉
Yesterday I came into possession
昨天我入手了另一件
of another Malivore artifact.
马里洼神器
Now monsters that shouldn't exist
现在本不应该存在的怪物
have been coming after it.
在找它
Where is Hope? She was in my dream.
霍普呢 她在我的梦里
What was Hope doing in your dream? RAFAEL: The usual,
霍普在你梦里干什么 就那样啊
just being a badass.
吊的一匹
I'm not gonna be afraid of losing you anymore, Hope.
我不再怕失去你了 霍普
'Cause I'm gonna be the guy who always fights...
因为我将永远成为那个为了找你
to find you again.
而奋斗的男人
What's all that? I was thinking we could
那都是什么 我想我们在骨灰盒周围
spell a barrier around the urn.
施下屏障咒语
So the next monster shows up, we can trap it.
下一个怪物来的时候我们就可以困住他了
Sounds like the trap worked.
陷阱好用了啊
I know this is important,
我知道这很关键
but you couldn't have put pants on first?
但是你就不能先把裤子穿上了吗
Little early for snark, Hope.
一大早就冷言冷语 霍普
Any guesses on what famous monster
想不想猜猜我们今天要杀死
from filmland we get to slay today?
哪位影届著名怪物
With our luck, it'll be Cthulhu.
以我们的运气 应该是克苏鲁
False alarm.
虚惊一场
It's just a horse.
就是一匹马
Must've gotten out of the stables
肯定是溜出了马厩
and wandered across the barrier spell.
跑过了屏障咒
Except we don't have a white horse.
我们没有白马啊
Hey, wait, wait.
等下
Hold your fire. It's a monster, Hope.
不要开枪 那是怪物啊 霍普
It's here to take the artifact. You're not seriously
它是来带走神器的 我们不是真的要杀死
suggesting we kill a unicorn? I'm suggesting
独角兽的吧 就因为它可爱我们不能
we don't give it a pass because it's cute.
就这么放过它吧
Can't we just...
我们能不能就
leave it alone?
别管它
It's trapped, it's not going anywhere.
它被困住了 哪也去不了
It's harmless.
人畜无害
ALARIC: Hope's right. As long as we keep it alive,
霍普说的对 只要它还活着
other creatures won't be coming for the urn.
就不会有别的怪物来找骨灰瓮
So we just stay alert
我们就提高警惕
and let it be.
让它待在那里吧
DORIAN: All right, well,
好吧
I'll be on alert back in bed.
我们回到床上去吧
Morning, handsome.
早上好啊 帅哥
Hey. Handsomes.
嘿 帅哥们
Mmm. Sweet, sweet carbs.
好好吃的碳水化合物啊
Somebody's in a really good mood.
你好开心啊
Hmm. Just woke up
可能就是
on the right side of the bed, I guess.
使用了正确的起床方式吧
For the first time ever?
人生第一次啊
You're so funny. I love that about you.
你好搞笑 我喜欢你这一点
Remember what Mom said.
记得妈妈怎么说吗
We are airy clouds
我们是漂浮在汹涌的
floating high above a turbulent sea of drama.
狗血之海上空的轻快的云
Two clouds who are not triggered
两朵不会因为看到前男友
by seeing ex-boyfriends.
而崩溃的云
Who also do not
也不会跟
make out with ex-girlfriends.
前女友亲热
Hmm. Thanks to Mom,
多亏了妈妈
I have a silver lining.
我抓住了救命稻草
Saltzman Twins 2.0.
萨尔茨曼姐妹2.0版本
Good morning,
早上好
Rafael.
拉斐尔
Hi.
嗨
Uh, how was your-your trip?
你的旅行如何啊
Excellent.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
And welcome back, Landon.
欢迎回来 兰登
Didn't you vote me out?
你不是投票把我赶出去吗
That's all in the past.
那都是过去啦
Now, is everyone as excited as I am about tonight?
大家是不是和我一样对今晚的事情感到兴奋呢
What's happening tonight?
今晚要干什么
The school's annual talent show.
学校一年一度的才艺秀
All the factions compete.
各派都要进行角逐
You know, the witch performance wouldn't be the same
女巫表演没了你们
without you two. Thank you.
两个人可不行 谢谢
If I could have your attention.
请注意
Last night we were able to capture a monster
昨晚我们活捉了一个
here on the grounds.
怪物
We have everything under control.
一切都在我们的控制之中
But given this potential danger,
但是基于潜在的危险
it is with a heavy heart
我不得不沉重的宣布
that I must postpone the talent show.
才艺秀被推迟了
Hopefully,
希望
we'll be able to reschedule this...
我们能改个时间
unique event... at a later date.
再来进行这一特殊的活动
A much, much later date.
很久很久之后
HOPE: Kind of overkill if you ask me.
我感觉有点过了
I told your dad
我跟你♥爸♥爸说了
that a unicorn barely counts as a monster.
独角兽基本上算不上怪物
LIZZIE: Dearest father.
亲爱的爸爸
Does this dangerous monster
这个危险的怪物
happen to be a magical pony?
是不是魔力小马
Maybe.
也许吧
Of all of the manipulative
如此的爱操控人
ploys to...
套路如此之
With all due respect, I think that this
恕我直言 我觉得
is a matter for the honor council.
这应该是荣誉议会的事情
Well, then bring it up at next month's meeting.
那就下个月开会的时候提出来
Was actually thinking of calling an emergency session.
我在想要不要召开紧急会议
And I think I know how we're gonna vote.
我知道我们会投什么票
Good news, friends.
好消息 朋友们
The talent show is going on as previously scheduled.
才艺秀时间不变
So, Lizzie's acting weird.
莉齐好奇怪
She's not the only one.
不只是她一个人哦
Babe.
宝贝
We should do a talent.
我们应该去表演
What?
什么
Uh, you and me? I never wanted to before
就你和我吗 我之前一直不想去
'cause I would have had to do it alone.
因为那样我就只能自己玩了
But now I have you.
但是现在我有了你
And we make up our own faction.
我们可以自创一派
The tribrid and you.
三派混血还有你
Yeah, all right, yeah. Team Other.
行啊 其他队
This is so much fun.
好有趣的
I don't know why we don't do this more often.
我都不知道我为什么不多来来
Hey, do you know where they moved the stupid canes
你知不知道他们把才艺秀要用的
for the talent show?
魔杖放哪了
Lizzie was asking me to find them.
莉齐要我找
You seem very anti-cane. No.
你很讨厌魔杖啊 不是
Uh, just anti-doing the same exact thing every year.
我就是不愿意每年都做一样的事情
But it's fine.
但是没关系啦
I'll keep an eye out. But, um...
我会注意的 但是
I think someone has an eye out for you.
好像有人看上你了
Oh, dear God, hide me.
天啊 把我藏起来
Hi.
嗨
Just make sure you read it in private.
你要私下来读
I'm not gonna read it at all.
我不会读的
Okay, what do you think it says? "Check this box
你觉得上面怎么说的 想亲我
"if you want to kiss me,
就打个大勾勾
check this box if you want to kill me"?
想亲我就打个大勾勾
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表