剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies... We need to learn more
前情提要 我们需要更加了解
about Landon's past. Who are your parents?
兰登的过去 你的父母是谁
My mom's name is Seylah.
我妈妈叫塞拉
Pretty much all I know.
我就知道这些了
She gave me up for adoption when I was young.
我小时候她就把我抛弃任人领养
HOPE: If we can't figure out what you are,
如果我们不知道你是谁
then you can't stay at the school.
你就不能待在学校里
What is this? If you ever need me,
这是什么 如果你需要我
just press it, and my bracelet
就按一下 我的手镯
will lead me to you.
会让我知道你
Is that your way of admitting you care about me?
这是不是在承认你在乎我呢
HOPE: I'm assuming you know this symbol.
你认识这个符号♥吧
It is the sign of the worst existential nightmare.
那是最可怕的噩梦的标准
Malivore.
马里之洼
If I return the knife to Malivore, I will be free.
如果我我将刀还给马里之洼 我就自♥由♥了
The knife is destroyed.
那把刀被摧毁了
One lock is released,
枷锁已除
and so am I.
而我也自♥由♥了
ALARIC: That thing is a master manipulator.
那东西是个操控大♥师♥
Look, I am trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
Don't you dare play disappointed dad
但你可千万别演的像个失望的父亲
because you are not my father.
因为你不是我爸
What's wrong?
怎么了
Landon's in trouble.
兰登有麻烦了
There's something I need to tell you.
我有事情要告诉你
I just don't know how.
我现在不知道怎么说
So, to make you understand,
所以说想要让你明白
maybe I should start from the end.
我也许应该从结局说
Where the hell are we?
我们在哪
What happened? I don't know.
发什么了什么 - 我不知道
But I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.
我们应该已经不在堪萨斯州了
HOPE: On second thought,
转念一想
I'll just start at the beginning.
我还是从头说起
I know Landon needed me,
我知道兰登需要我
and at the time, that's all I needed to know.
在那时候 我只需要知道这么多
Going somewhere?
想去哪吗
Better questions,
这么问更好
where the hell do you think you're going with my keys
你拿着我的钥匙不告诉我
and without telling me?
是要去哪呢
Um, you know,
是这样的
I just said some really harsh things to you yesterday,
昨晚我对你说了很多刻薄的话
and so I just wanted
我就是想
to get you an oil change as a peace offering.
给你换个机油表达一下姿态
At 3:00 a.m.?
凌晨三点吗
Hope,
霍普
you don't have a driver's license.
你没有驾照
You were gonna commit grand theft auto,
你这是要玩侠盗飞车啊
which is a felony.
那可是重罪
You're ditching school right before the midterm exams begin,
期中考试开始之前你翘课
and you've made it very clear to me
而你对我说的也很清楚
that you see me as an authority figure and nothing more.
你觉得我就是掌权的人 仅此而已
So tell me, why shouldn't I
那你告诉我 我为什么
suspend you this very second?
现在就不把你开除
And what is that?
那是什么
It's basically a supernatural compass.
那是超自然指南针
Well, I hope it's pointing you to your room
希望它指着你的房♥间
'cause that's where you're going.
因为你必须回房♥间
I'm going after Landon.
我要去找兰登
If this thing is glowing, that means that he's in trouble.
这东西要是匙亮了 那他就有麻烦了
Then we're going, and I'm driving.
那我们一起去 我开车
HOPE: I didn't know it yet,
我当时还不知道
but Landon was in Kansas looking for his mom.
但是兰登在堪萨斯找他妈
He had no idea what he was walking into.
他不知道他要遇到什么人
* I don't wanna be talking on the phone every night... *
None of us did.
我们也不知道
* 6:00 p.m. *
* Which time zone, yours or mine? *
* Ain't gonna worry where you are... *
You must have a serious caffeine addiction.
你肯定咖啡上瘾吗
You've been here every day this week.
这周你每天都来
I just like coffee.
我就是喜欢咖啡
I should get the next one to go.
下一杯我打包吧
Hey, I'm not complaining.
我没抱怨
Just a little worried about you.
就是有点担心你
* Leave your bags in the car, keep it running... *
This is embarrassing.
好尴尬
You've been my best customer this week,
你是这周的最佳顾客
and I-I don't even know your name.
我都不知道你叫什么
Landon.
兰登
That's a beautiful one.
好名字
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm, uh...
我
pretty sure you gave it to me.
很确定 那是你给我的名字
: Indiana.
印第安纳
Crossroads of America.
美国的十字路口
What's the capital?
首府在哪
We learned that in, like, eighth grade.
我们八年级的时候就学了
Oh, good, then you should know it.
很好 那你应该知道吧
I didn't say I absorbed the information.
我倒没说我记住了
Yeah, well, you're not saying much of anything.
是啊 你什么都不知道
Look, if you can't handle
听着 你要是小学
grade school geography...
地理都学不好
you're gonna flunk all your exams.
什么考试你都得挂
Are Lizzie and Josie studying? Maybe you should focus on them.
莉齐和乔西不是在学习吗 也许你应该关注他们
Yeah, well, they're still in Europe with Caroline,
他们还在跟卡洛琳在欧洲
thank God.
感谢上帝
Religion has no place in the classroom,
课堂里不应该与宗教有关
Dr. Saltzman.
萨尔茨曼博士
The Supreme Court made sure of that
恩格尔诉瓦伊塔尔案
with its ruling on Engel v. Vitale.
最高法就给出了判决
And Indianapolis is the capital of Indiana.
印第安纳波利斯是印第安纳州的首府
I'm getting an "A" in geography.
我地理得了优
Chill.
淡定
Take the next left. He's on the move.
下个路口左拐 他出发了
All right.
好的
Indiana is surrounded by what four states?
与印第安纳州接壤的有哪四个州
I thought we just established that I am dominating geography.
刚才不是说了吗 我地理很强
Fine.
好吧
Then let's move on to science.
那我们说说科学
Hello.
你好啊
SEYLAH: Don't touch that.
别碰那个
Cool.
酷啊
Um, it's just that I've told you my whole life story,
我把我这辈子的故事都告诉你了
but I don't know anything about you.
但是我不了解你
And, like,
然后
all this stuff makes it seem like
这些东西让人感觉
you've had a really interesting life, and...
你这一辈子很精彩
Is this an actual samurai sword?
这是真的日本武士刀吗
Don't touch that, either.
那个也别碰
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just not used to having people around.
我不是很适应家里来人
You don't have to apologize.
你不用道歉
This is, this is weird for me, too.
我也觉得很奇怪
Well, in times
在情感波动
of emotional distress, I find that dessert really helps,
压力很大的时候 我觉得甜点真的很有用
don't you?
你呢
Not exactly an expert on the subject.
这方面我不是很擅长
Yes, you are.
怎么不是
I'm sorry your life has been so hard, Landon, I really am.
很抱歉你的一辈子很酷 兰登 我真的很抱歉
I was talking about dessert.
我说的是甜点
And I thought I was putting a positive spin on all the rest.
其他事我习惯了往好处想
I shudder to think that's true.
我觉得也是
Um, well, then I'm sorry, too.
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表