剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Then let's go back to school.
然后再重回学校
They don't want me there.
他们不想让我回学校
I am not going without you.
没有你我不走
All in.
全部奉献
All in.
全部奉献
Emma?
艾玛
Emma.
艾玛
No! Dad!
不 爸爸
No!
不要
Josie, help me.
乔茜 帮我
How?
怎么帮
Just repeat after me.
重复我的话
Nice job.
做得好
How could you jump in front of her like that?
你怎么能那样直接跑到她前面呢
You could have died, Dad.
你可能会死 爸爸
Honey, I knew it wouldn't kill me,
宝贝 它伤害不到我
because my research said...
因为我的调查上显示
How's Lizzie? Recovering quickly, thanks to her sister.
丽兹怎么样 恢复得很快 多亏了她姐姐
So, how did you know the gargoyle wouldn't kill you?
你怎么知道那个石翼魔不会杀了你
Gargoyles are protectors.
石翼魔是守护者
And folklore tells a tale of a gargoyle
民间流传着一个石翼魔的故事
who once protected a small settlement in France
它曾经保护了一个小地方
whose villagers revered a powerful relic.
那里的村民都敬仰一个十分厉害的古物
A knife.
一把刀子
Our knife?
我们的刀子吗
As the story goes, the gargoyle loved
据说这个石翼魔很喜欢
the humans he protected so much,
他努力保护的这些人类
he vowed never to harm humanity.
他宣誓永远不会伤害人类
Instead, he chose to fight evil on their behalf.
相反 他为了那群人类选择去打败邪恶
Me being the evil one in this scenario.
你说的这种情况下我就是那个邪恶的人
Josie, Lizzie...
乔西 利兹
In its mind, yes.
在它的想法里 是的
I realized when it didn't hurt me before...
它之前没有伤害我就让我想到
...it saw me as the one who needed protection.
它觉得我是需要保护的人
I'm not sure that knowing that will make them feel any better.
知道这些可能并不会让她们感觉好起来
I should get back to the girls.
我要去找孩子们了
Wait.
等一下
One more thing.
还有一件事
You're always telling us
你一直教导我们
that we need to work together.
大家要齐心协力
To put our own feelings aside for the school,
在学校里要为了我们的共同体
for the community.
把自我感情抛到一边
I know I haven't always listened to you
我并没有一直听你的话
with that kind of stuff, but I'm starting to think
听你说那些大道理 但是我现在开始觉得
that it's actually pretty good advice, so...
那确实是很好的建议
maybe you should take it.
或许你也应该采纳
Because if you want me and the twins to get along,
如果你想让我和双胞胎融洽相处
for them to be happy,
想让她们开心
for the school to be safe...
想让学校变得安全
These secrets are gonna tear us all apart.
这些秘密只会让我们分崩离析
If you'd asked me a week ago...
要是你一个礼拜以前问我
...I would have told you
我可能会告诉你
I knew the difference between myth and fact.
我很清楚神话和事实之间的区别
I would have said that supernaturals
我会说这些超自然现象
were limited to the species under this roof.
仅限于在这个屋檐下
I would have said that folklore
我会说那些民间传说
and fairy tales were just stories.
童话故事只是故事而已
But I can no longer say that any of that's true.
但我不会再说那些是真的
'Cause just a few days ago, we were confronted
因为在几天前 我们就碰到了
by the existence of a dragon.
一条活生生的龙
And then, today, our campus was terrorized
今天 我们的校园被一个活生生的
by a gargoyle come to life.
苏醒的石翼魔恐吓
Some of us...
我们中的一些人
...were forced to fight.
被迫加入战斗
We won.
这一次
This time.
我们赢了
They were drawn here by a knife
本周初我们遗失了一把刀
that went missing earlier this week.
他们也是因此被吸引来
And for whatever reason,
无论原因是什么
these creatures consider us to be the enemy.
这些生物视我们为敌人
In their minds, we're the villains
在他们的想法中 我们就是罪人
because we won't give them what they want.
因为我们不能满足他们
We don't even know why they want it.
我们甚至都不知道他们想要什么
But we're gonna find out.
但我们会查清楚
You're really trying to kill me, huh?
你真的打算杀了我 是吧
More like you're one of the only people I can trust.
应该说你是我唯一相信的人
I'll call if I run into any problems.
如果我破解出任何信息会打给你
Oh, and I want a raise.
我还要加薪
With dental.
还要看牙医
I can't say for sure what their true intentions are.
我不确定他们真正的目的是什么
I can't say there won't be more attacks.
我也不敢保证不会有第二次袭击
That's why I'm telling you this.
所以我才要跟你们说这些话
To warn you.
为了警告你们
To ask you to look out for each other.
为了要你们照看彼此
Hey.
嘿
I had the kitchen make these.
我让厨房♥做了这个
Your favorite.
你最喜欢的
Brownies.
布朗尼
Thanks, MG.
谢了 MG
To do what's best for one another.
竭尽全力保护彼此
Because we're more than just a school.
因为我们不仅是一所学校
We're a family.
我们还是家人
And we will stand together,
我们要齐心协力
we will fight together,
共同奋斗
and we will win or lose this battle together,
无论我们即将面对的是什么
no matter what comes next.
浴血奋战 荣辱与共
He said he'd be here soon.
他说马上就来了
"Soon" was an hour ago.
那都是一个小时前说的了
The Salvatore School isn't going to deface itself.
萨尔瓦多学校才不会丑♥化♥自己学校
Call Connor and tell him to get
给康纳打电♥话♥ 让他
his ass here with the spray paint.
拿上喷漆赶紧过来
And come off as needy? No, thanks.
这么迫不及待吗 还是别了
You are needy, Sasha.
你才迫不及待 萨沙
That's why our friendship works.
我们的友谊就是这样
I don't have any service.
我手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Sorry. I'm on, like, two percent.
不好意思 我还有2%的电量
Sasha, what are you doing?
萨沙 你在干嘛
Sasha, if you and Connor are boning in the woods,
萨沙 要是你和康纳在森林里做♥爱♥
I'm gonna kill you.
我绝对会杀了你
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表