剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I can't.
我没法解释
Every time I try to put it into words,
每次我想好好解释
all I can say is
但能说的只有
it's like the knife
我感觉那把刀
wanted me to steal it.
指使我偷它的
And then it wanted me to lie.
它想让我撒谎
Knives don't have conscious thoughts, brother.
哥们 刀可是没有自主意识的
I know, but knives don't usually attract dragons either.
我懂 但刀一般也不会把龙引来啊
Um, well, what's done is done.
木已成舟
It's not like you're ever gonna see her again anyway.
反正你也不会再见到她了
it's just the two of us.
就咱们俩
Living off the land.
畅游天地
Nothing better.
再好不过了
A burger.
汉堡包
A burger would be better.
有个汉堡包就更好了
A burger would be better.
有个汉堡包的确会更好
Hey, I got an idea... to make some money.
我有个主意 能挣些钱
Put your new werewolf skills to work.
让你新开♥发♥的狼人技能落到实处
You in?
你加入吗
Come on, MG, any slower and you'd be going in reverse.
拜托MG 再慢一点你就要逆生长了
Look, I'm doing the best I can without vamping in public.
我已经尽全力不暴露我的吸血鬼身份了
That's plain pitiful, bruh. Well, at least he's trying.
真的好可怜 至少他在干活
I don't see you pitching in.
我都没看到你动手
'Cause this whole thing's wack.
因为这整件事就纯属搞笑
What, we get punished for wanting to win a game
怎的 我们想光明正大赢一场比赛
fair and square?
结果被惩罚了么
It wasn't fair.
这不公平
We're supernatural, they're human.
我们是超自然生物 他们只是普通人
And LeBron's maybe the best player ever.
就比方说勒布朗是最厉害的球员
Should he quit scoring?
那他就不该得分了吗
'Cause no one on the court can check him.
因为在赛场上他所向披靡
We're faster, we're stronger.
我们本身就更快更强
We're better.
比他们更厉害
And we ain't got nothing to apologize for.
我们没什么好道歉的
Nothing.
没什么要道歉
Hypothetical question.
假设一下
How bad would it suck if whoever did this graffiti
如果涂鸦的这个人今晚
just came back tonight and put it
又回来把它写上
right back up again?
这会有多糟糕
whoever it is, I hope he improves his spelling.
不管这个人是谁 我希望他能提高拼写能力
Hey, MG.
嗨 MG
Dana. What's good?
黛娜 你好啊
Uh, he's busy, Dana.
他没空 黛娜
Um, he can speak for himself, Saltzman.
他又不是没长嘴了 萨尔兹曼
You know what, I was just getting ready to grab a break.
我正准备休息一会儿
MG... Oh!
MG
That's my bad. My bad. Oh...
我的错 我的错
Hey, Lizzie, you, uh...
丽兹 你
Choose your next words very carefully, Pedro.
说话小心 佩德罗
Now's not a good time.
我在忙
When I was brought on,
你们雇佣我时
I was told that counseling was mandatory
我听说学校里每个人都要
for everyone at school,
接受心理咨♥询♥
by you.
这是你告诉我的
I've got things to do.
我还有事要做
I'm gonna have to, uh...
我得
rain check therapy.
推迟治疗了
Is that the knife the dragon was chasing?
这是龙在找的那把刀吗
Dorian never misses his appointments.
多里安从来不会错过他的预约
Yes.
没错
And if my translations are correct,
如果我的翻译是正确的
whoever wields it has the power to save the world.
谁挥动它 谁就有力量拯救世界
Or end all life as we know it.
或者终结一切生命
It's hard to say.
很难说
Fourth century Gaulish is tricky.
公元4世纪的高卢人很狡猾
Well, in that case,
既然这样
stop cleaning it and destroy the damn thing.
别清洁它了 直接毁掉吧
Hydrochloric acid.
盐酸
I've tried explosives,
我试过炸♥药♥
an acetylene torch, a circular saw.
氧乙炔炬 圆形锯
I've even run over it
我还开车
with my truck.
辗了它
And according to legend,
根据传说
it's indestructible.
它是不可摧毁的
And I'm starting to agree.
我开始同意这一言论了
So in addition to father, teacher, mentor,
所以除了当爹 当老师 当导师
you've also added
你还把
linguist, slayer of mythical creatures,
语言学家 神秘生物杀手
and demolitions expert to your résumé.
还有毁灭专家加到了你的简历里
That's a lot to take on,
要承担好多啊
especially all by yourself. Emma.
而且还都是你自己来承担 艾玛
When I say I'm fine, I'm... A jerk.
当我说我没事的时候 我 混♥蛋♥
You are a total jerk.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
A Neanderthal from Mystic Falls High
神秘瀑布镇高中的一个穴居人
assaulted me with a milkshake.
用奶昔泼我
This stupid girl Dana
这个蠢女孩黛娜
was being-- You know what? I can't even talk about it.
你知道吗 这事我都不想提
But now Hope
但现在霍普
and Josie are all
和乔茜
sisters in solidarity.
她俩成好姐妹了
But as I was walking home,
但当我往家走时
I did the work and I dug deep,
我做了些工作 挖的深了些
and I realized that this is all his fault.
然后我意识到这都是他的错
How is this my fault?
怎么是我的错
Because if you had just been at that game
因为如果你出现在那个比赛
instead of running around with Hope,
而不是和霍普出去瞎转
then everything would've gone differently.
那所有事情都会不一样了
And it is not fair
她知道你自己女儿
that she gets to know secrets that your own daughters don't.
都不知道的秘密 这不公平
She has a point. Not helping.
她说到重点了 别添乱
I am not going back there.
我不会再回去了
Okay, that's fine, um...
没事
Why don't you go help the primary school students
你为什么不去花♥园♥
out in the garden.
帮那些小学生
At least now you know why I am so screwed up.
至少你现在知道我为什么会一团糟了
Aren't you supposed to help?
你不应该去帮忙吗
Consider this a life lesson, Pedro.
把这当成人生的一课 佩德罗
People disappoint.
是人就会失望
That statue just moved.
那个雕像刚动了
Good one.
想骗我
I mean, I deserve to know what's happening just as much as Hope.
我有权利和霍普一样知道发生了什么
I'm his freaking daughter. It's doing it again.
我才是他的女儿 它又动了
We're being punked, Pedro.
我们被忽悠了 佩德罗
The sixth grade witches are learning
六年级的女巫们这学期
illusion spells this semester.
正在学习幻象法术
It's... It's...
它 它
It's...
它
Let me guess, it's right behind me?
让我猜猜 它就在我后面对吗
Lizzie.
丽兹
Pedro.
佩德罗
Run!
跑
Get inside, Pedro!
进来 佩德罗
I need you to give me your hand.
把手给我
Now find my dad. Go.
去找我爸爸 去
Imperium monstrum.
控制法术
Lizzie?
丽兹
Oh, my God, Lizzie.
天哪 丽兹
Oh, what happened?
发生什么了
What happened? Can you...?
发生什么了 你能
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表