剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I said...
我说
Run!
跑
Raf. Raf.
拉夫 拉夫
Hey. Hey. Here.
嘿 嘿 这里
Here. Here, here, here, here. Drink this.
这里 这里 这 这 喝了它
Drink this. Drink this.
喝了它 喝了它
Okay.
好
Hey. What did you see?
嘿 你看到了什么
What did you see? What were you running from? I don't know. I don't know!
你看到了什么 你从哪跑过来的 我不知道 我不知道
Raf, whatever you saw is what made you like this.
拉夫 你所看到的一切让你变成这样
Did the monster hurt Landon?
怪物伤害兰登了吗
: I don't know.
我不知道
Is Landon okay, Raf?! I don't know, Hope.
兰登还好吗 拉夫 我不知道 霍普
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
Okay. Do you remember where the woods were?
好吧 你还记得树林在哪里吗
I think so.
我想是的
Yeah, I remember.
是 我记得
Okay. Okay.
好 好
I'm gonna get one of the twins to siphon you out of here.
我要让双胞胎中的一个人帮你离开这里
We're gonna go find him.
我们要去找他
This is the place Hope talked about.
这是霍普说的地方
She happen to mention that arrangement
她打电♥话♥来的时候
you made with Mrs. Greasley, too, when she called?
碰巧也提到了你和格里斯雷太太之间的安排吗
MG's mother enrolled him in the Salvatore School
MG的母亲在他父亲不知道他还活着的情况下
without his father knowing that he was still alive.
把他送进了塞尔瓦托学校
She didn't think his dad could handle
她不相信他的爸爸
the fact that MG was a vampire.
可以接受MG是吸血鬼的事实
Our arrangement was to keep that a secret.
我们的计划是保守秘密
Shady.
真丢人
Shadiest part being you saying yes.
最丢人的是你答应了
I didn't want to.
我也不想这样
But I didn't want to turn MG away, either.
但是我也不想拒绝MG
I mean, admittedly, it's a bit of a gray area.
我的意思是 无可否认 这是一个灰色地带
No, it's not. Life is black and white.
不 不是的 生活是黑白的
You're a teenager, Kaleb.
你还年轻 凯勒布
A smart one.
很聪明的孩子
Too smart, sometimes.
有时候聪明过头了
But when you have been through what I've been through
但是当你经历过我经历的
and seen what I have seen,
看过我看的
you'll learn that life
你会明白生活
is rarely that simple.
很少有说得那么简单
Do you smell that?
你闻到了吗
Okay, what is it?
好吧 那是什么
Blood.
血
MG?
MG.
MG!
MG. MG.
Oh. Oh.
哦
Damn it. Damn it. Oh, my God. It's okay. It's okay.
该死的 该死 天哪 没关系 没关系
All right, take it easy.
好 放松
Stay away from me, Dr. Saltzman.
离我远点 萨尔茨曼博士
I can't control it.
我不能控制我自己
Shh. It's okay. We're here.
没事的 我们在这
We're here. Just tell me what happened.
我们在这 告诉我发生了什么
There are demons all around me. What?
我周围都是恶魔 什么
Beast horns and devils' tongues.
野兽的角和魔鬼的话
What the hell is wrong with him? He's delusional,
他到底怎么了 他出现了幻觉
which means only one thing.
也就是说只有一种情况
He's been bitten.
他被咬了
He's a vampire.
他是吸血鬼
We do the biting. By a werewolf.
我们咬人 -- 一个狼人
What?
什么
Rafael.
拉斐尔
He said he saw a monster.
他说他看见了怪兽
He is the damn monster.
他是该死的怪兽
Oh, my God.
天哪
The infection's spreading to his heart.
感染正在扩散到他的心脏
If he was bitten last night, he's got maybe an hour.
如果他是昨晚被咬的 他可能还剩一个小时
Two, tops.
最多两小时
What?
什么
The cure.
特效药
G-Give him the damn cure you were talking about.
把你说的治愈方法给他
Hope's blood is the cure.
霍普的血才是特效药
The blood of the tribrid.
三个种族合为一体的人的血
Let's just hope she can get here soon.
希望她能快点来
Just stay with us, MG. All right?
跟我们在一起 MG 好吗
We got you. We got you.
我们在呢 我们在
Why aren't they picking up the phone?
他们为什么不接电♥话♥
I don't know. They must've left the building, okay?
我不知道 他们肯定已经离开大楼了
And I have the school phone with me.
我带着学校的电♥话♥
Okay, well, now would be the perfect time
好吧 现在是时候
to add cellular privileges to the many things
给学校里需要改变的许多事情
that need to change at the school.
再添加上一条手♥机♥特权了
Don't say that.
别这么说
Pop, why do you... why do you got to say that?
爸爸 你为什么 你为什么那么说
Hey, hey. MG, stay with me. Stay with me, okay?
嘿 嘿 MG 醒醒 好吗
Stay with me, man.
留在我身边 朋友
: I just want to go to sleep.
我只是想睡觉
No, no, no, no. That's-that's not an option.
不 不 不 这不是一项选择
Okay?
好吧
So, talk-talk to me more about your pops.
所以 多跟我说说你♥爸♥爸吧
Just-just talk to me.
跟我说说
He was really happy to see me.
他很开心见到我
He didn't know I was there.
他不知道我在那
And I didn't know how to tell him.
我不知道怎么告诉他
Your mother.
你妈妈
We got to go back home and tell your mother.
我们得回家告诉你妈妈
Uh, sh-she knows. I told her.
她知道 我告诉她了
She...
她
wanted me to spend some time alone
想让我和你
with you.
单独呆一会儿
Oh. Well, then,
哦 好
let's go across the street to Tippy's diner
我们到街对面提皮的餐馆
and talk it over.
去好好谈谈
Almond crumble,
杏仁克碎
two scoops of vanilla.
两勺香草
Like we used to every Sunday after mass, huh? : Yeah, yeah.
就像我们以前每个星期天做完弥撒后那样 是的 是的
Yeah, um, I am kind of starving,
是啊 我有点饿了
but somebody might see me.
但有人可能会看到我
I want the whole world to see you.
我想让全世界都看到你
Shout it out to the rooftops.
对着屋顶大声喊出来
My boy is back by the grace of God.
感谢上帝 我的孩子回来了
Yeah, but...
是 但是
your campaign.
你的竞选
No one will believe that it's real.
没有人会相信这是真的
They'll think you lied for votes.
他们会认为你为了选票说谎
Well, if I lose an election over that, so be it.
好吧 如果我因此在选举中失败 那就算了
The truth is the truth.
真♥相♥就是真♥相♥
About that...
关于那个
I-I have something to show you.
我有东西要给你看
And I don't think you're gonna like it,
我想你不会喜欢的
but you taught me
但是你教过我
to-to live by my truth,
以自己的真理而活
and-and I want to honor that.
我想实现
: Okay. You got this.
好 你行的
Son, what's happening?
儿子 怎么了
Don't hate me for this, Pop.
不要因为这个恨我 爸爸
I'm not human anymore.
我不再是人类了
I-I'm sorry.
对不起
Dear God.
亲爱的上帝
Look, it's okay. It's okay.
看 可以的 我可以的
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表