剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
不 我是说 真的什么都没有
Ah, clever girl.
聪明的女孩
May I present the door to my subconscious?
这就是通往我潜意识的路
Well done, you.
干得不错
I'm glad that's over. I'm shaking,
终于结束了 我在发抖
my hands are sweaty I... Unbelievable.
我的手在出汗 我 难以想象
He ditched me.
他把我甩了
Send me back in. I'm not that good at this.
把我送回去 我不擅长这个
You'll be fine. If he's going in search of answers,
你会没事的 如果他在寻找答案
I need to be there
当他找到时
when he finds them.
我必须在场
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Cool. That makes one of us.
好的 就你准备好了
This is a little much, don't you think?
这有点过了 你不觉得吗
Little much, don't you think?
这有点过了 你不觉得吗
And you said you didn't like mind games.
而且你说你不喜欢思维游戏的
Cassie, I'm so sorry.
凯茜 真对不起
Look, I know it doesn't mean much,
听着 我知道这或许没什么用处
but I am sorry for my part in the accident.
但我为我在事故中做的事感到抱歉
It wasn't an accident, Raf.
那不是事故 拉夫
And you know it.
你自己也知道
Why would you say that?
你为什么这么说
Earlier, I couldn't remember anything,
之前 我什么都不记得
but when I was in the shower, pieces started coming back.
但当我在洗澡的时候 记忆逐渐清晰
I have an excuse to not remember, what's yours?
我有我不记得的理由 那你呢
I do remember. It was It was storming,
我记得 当时 当时狂风大作
and-and it was raining, and-and the road was slick.
大雨倾盆 而且路面也很湿滑
And?
然后呢
And I took the turn too fast.
然后我转弯速度太快了
The one you're always yelling at me about. But that's not why
你一直这么和我说 但那不是我
I'm dead, Raf,
死去的原因 拉夫
and you know it.
你自己也知道的
Cassie, no.
凯茜 不
I love you.
我爱你
I would never hurt you.
我永远都不会伤害你
I know that.
我知道
But if I'm gonna sit here
但如果你要我在坐在这里
in your fancy new school with that nice headmaster
在你漂亮的新学校里和你那个
who cares about you and helps you be
关心你并想帮你成为你最好的狼人自我的
your best werewolf self,
校长坐在一起的话
then you're gonna admit what you did.
那你就得承认你到底做了什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没干
Why'd you take that turn too fast?
你为什么转弯要那么快
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you do, Raf. Tell me.
你知道 拉夫 告诉我
I didn't mean to But you did.
我不是故意的 但你还是做了
You blamed it on the storm,
你把责任推到天气上
but think, think about what you did.
但想想 想想你做了什么
Think about why.
想想为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you do, Raf, you're lying.
你知道的 拉夫 你在撒谎
You're lying... I don't know!
你说谎 我不知道
First of all, ow.
首先 好疼
Second, I'm here.
第二 我来了
Okay?
好吗
I climbed your endless staircase down into your
我经过你的楼梯来到了你
bottomless pit of despair.
深不见底的绝望之井里
Let's call an end to the torture.
不要再这样折磨我了
Okay?
好吗
Hey, Almighty Necromancer,
嘿 万能的亡灵巫师
we're supposed to be in this together.
你应该也在这里的
Hello? Hello?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello! Hello!
有人吗 有人吗
Hope?
霍普
Raf. Hey, Rafael.
拉夫 嘿 拉斐尔
Rafael.
拉斐尔
It was my fault.
是我的错
I got pissed because I didn't medal.
我生气了 因为我没有赢
And then I thought my girlfriend was flirting
而且我以为我女朋友
with the guy that beat me.
在和打败我的那个人调情
I got jealous and I picked a fight with her.
我吃醋了所以挑起了一场争吵
And then all that-that anger stuff started building up.
然后愤怒就不断积累
That stuff that I can't control, Dr. Saltzman.
直到我无法控制 萨尔茨曼博士
And then I started yelling at her.
然后我开始向她吼叫
And then I took the turn too fast.
所以转弯过快
And she's always telling me not to take the turn that fast.
他总是告诉我不要那么快转弯
And she was right.
她是对的
It wasn't the storm.
不是风暴
It was me.
是我
I killed her.
我杀了她
I killed her, Dr. Saltzman.
我杀了她 萨尔兹曼博士
Okay... Enough of this.
好 可以了
I get it, you want me to admit what I want from you.
我懂了 你想让我承认我想从你身上得到的东西
But you're wrong.
你错了
I'm at peace with my dad.
我和我爸爸关系很好
Yes, he died because of me, but that was his choice.
是 他是因我而死 但那是他的选择
I've come to terms with it.
我必须被迫接受这选择
You're wrong about me.
你错看我了
I don't need to know anything.
我不需要知道任何事
Screw this.
去他妈的
MG?
MG
MG, get me out of here!
MG 让我出去
MG?
MG
Hope. Come on. Come on.
霍普 好了 好了
Come on out. Hope. Hope.
冷静点 霍普 霍普
Hope!
霍普
Head dive's over.
内心窥探结束了
Come on, man. Let her out. She's scared.
可以了 让她出来 她很害怕
Come on.
快点
Let her out, man!
让她出来
There you are.
你在这啊
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你
I was wandering.
我就是到处逛逛
Snooping.
到处看看
Look, I remember.
我想起来了
I remember everything.
我全想起来了
I'll never forgive myself for what I did to you.
我永远无法原谅我对你做的那些事
I'm not trying to punish you.
我不是要惩罚你
That's not why I called you out.
我不是因为这个找你
I just wanted you to be honest with yourself about it.
我只是想让你真实的面对自己
When I first got here to the school,
我最开始来学校的时候
uh, they told me that
他们告诉我
a lot of guys with my condition, they...
有很多和我一样情况的人 他们
have a lot of anger that eats at them.
有着大量的愤怒吞噬自己
But I'm better now that I know what was causing it.
但我现在好多了 因为我找到了原因
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Then what was causing it earlier today?
那今天那事是什么原因导致的
I knew that you'd never hurt me,
我知道你从未伤害过我
but that didn't mean you didn't scare me sometimes.
但不是说你就不会有时让我感到害怕
** Secrets... *
* 秘密
My point is, you had
我是说 你现在
a lot of work that you needed to do on yourself,
有许多需要你自己去做的事情
and you still do, werewolf or not.
你还是得去做 不能以狼人这事为理由
** I don't think they'd understand it, no... *
* 我不觉得他们会懂
** I don't think they would accept me, no... *
* 我不觉得他们能接受
I forgive you.
我原谅你
Now leave me alone for a few minutes.
现在让我一个人待一会
I want to stand in the sun.
我想晒晒太阳
** I loved and I loved and I lost you *
* 爱过 爱过 失去过
** I loved and I loved and I lost you *
* 爱过 爱过 失去过
** And it hurts like hell *
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表