剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I specifically asked you to wait.
我明确地说让你等着
I know, but... No buts.
我知道 但是 没有但是
There are no buts, Lizzie.
没有但是 丽兹
Okay, being a hero
平平安安
is not more important than being safe.
比成为英雄更重要
I'm not a hero, Dad.
我不是英雄 爸
The only reason
我这么做
I was trying to be is because that's how
都是因为你就是这样
you're always treating Hope.
训练霍普的
Let's be honest.
坦诚一点
She's better at it than I'll ever be.
她比我更有天赋
Hope is not the goal.
霍普不是学习的目标
Hope is a cautionary tale.
霍普是警世之言
And the reasons I trust her
我信任她是因为
are the last things I'd ever want
我希望你们也
the two of you to experience.
信任她
That's why I founded this school.
所以我才成立的这所学校
That's why there are rules.
所以才有了这些规矩
Well, the only reason why we're alive today
我们今天之所以还能活着
is because we broke the rules.
就是因为我们打破了规则
Today Hope did a spell that saved us,
今天霍普施了个的咒救了我们
a spell that we would have known
如果学校教我们防御魔法
if the school taught us offensive magic.
这个咒我们就该知道的
And then Lizzie almost died yesterday
丽兹昨天差点死了
because you didn't tell us
就因为你没告诉我们
to be on the lookout for monsters.
小心怪物
The past couple of days have proven
过去的几天证明了
that you cannot protect us from everything.
你一点都不能保护我们
We have to start learning how to protect ourselves.
我们必须学会自保
Oh, God.
天哪
Is this that moment they talk about
这就是他们说的
when parents lose all control?
父母失去掌控权得以课吗
Dad. Dad.
爸 爸
All right,
没事
I will take it under consideration.
我会好好考虑的
Okay?
好吗
Now... go to bed.
赶紧睡觉吧
I love you.
我爱你
Sort of.
非常爱
Where did that come from?
从哪听来的
I guess I felt like launching the revolution.
我觉得要发动革命了
You sold me out!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Lizzie caught me lying,
丽兹发现我说谎了
and II just crumbled. What?
我就抓狂了 什么
Dude, you got to know who you stand with.
兄弟 你得知道自己和谁一伙
And it can't be with some girl
不能和那些自以为是的姑娘
who thinks she's too good to give you the time of day.
整天厮混
Vamps before tramps, remember?
色字头上一把刀 懂吗
Yeah.
是啊
N-No.
不
Look, I appreciate the rhyme,
你这韵押的不错
but don't disrespect her like that.
但不许你不尊重她
We got enough monsters out here as it is.
我们这有好多怪物呢
We cannot become one of them.
我们可不能成怪物了
You're a puppet, MG.
你是个傀儡 MG
The headmaster
是校长
and his daughter's little puppet.
和他女儿的傀儡
No, I'm not. No?
不 我不是 嘛不是
Then it doesn't bother you
她对你发号♥施令
that she bosses you around and you just take it, right?
你就逆来顺受毫不在意 是不是
I mean, he makes you run all his errands,
他让你干什么
and you just take it.
你就帮他干什么
Even today. They couldn't even let the vamps out on our own.
今天 他们甚至不让我们放她们出来
They had to send the witches to keep an eye on us.
他们必须派巫师盯住咱们
Hell, they even make rules about how we're supposed to eat,
他们甚至规定了我们该吃什么
but they don't tell us what they're actually feeding us.
而他们却不告诉我们 给我们吃了什么
There's blood bags in that refrigerator right there.
血包就在冰箱里
But not human blood!
但不是人血
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know what, man?
你知道吗 兄弟
Ask yourself why you don't see many rabbits
问问你自己吧 为什么在院子里
running around the yard around here.
看不到有兔子了
Evening, Officer. Let me guess, you're here
晚上好 警官 我猜猜 你来这
to give me a medal. Actually, I'm here to ask you a few questions.
来给我奖章的 其实 我是来问你几个问题的
About what? About why half
什么问题 为什么
the Mystic Falls cheerleading squad's
半个神秘瀑布镇的拉拉队
wearing scarves around their necks.
脖子上都戴着围巾
Walk away, Matt.
走开 马特
I'll handle this.
我来解决
Oh, don't pretend like you on my side
别装的像来帮我似的
when you the one who told him.
你和他们是一伙的
Question is: who told you?
问题是 谁告诉你的
Lizzie? MG?
丽兹 MG
Actually, you just did.
其实 是你刚刚告诉我的
I've had my suspicions,
我有我的怀疑
but I could never confirm them.
但我并没确定就是他们
So... what are you gonna do about it?
所以 你打算怎么办
'Cause I know you ain't locking me up.
我知道你不会把我关起来的
I've been doing this too long, Ric.
我♥干♥这行太久了 里克
If your kids are a threat, I'll be coming for them.
如果你的孩子是个威胁的话 我不会放过她们的
If you threaten my kids, Sheriff,
你要是敢威胁我的孩子 警长
I'll be the one coming for you.
我绝不放过你
Yeah, well, I know why it's quiet on your end.
好吧 我知道你那为什么安静了
We had a visit from an ancient body-snatching spider today.
我们今天和蜘蛛大战了一场
Wow, that's an... interesting development.
这个进展很有趣啊
Hang on a sec.
等一下
Listen, why don't you come home?
你怎么不回家
We were wrong.
我们错了
Nothing's coming your way.
没人要冲你去
Hold that thought.
话别说太早
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表