剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Indeed.
没错
Now, no more changing the subject.
好了 不要再转移话题了
Let's talk about you.
我们聊聊你吧
The game's called "Truth or Shot."
这个游戏叫做 真心话或喝一杯
Need me to explain the rules?
不用多解释了吧
I have a doctorate in history and drinking games.
我可是历史学博士 也是喝酒游戏博士呢
What was...
你还记得
your most embarrassing childhood memory?
你小时候最最丢人的一件事是什么
* Follow me... *
That bad, huh? Ah.
有那么丢人啊
Actually, I peed myself in right field
其实吧 是我在小联盟比赛的时候
during a Little League game.
在场上尿裤子了
I just needed a drink.
不是不好意思说 只是渴了
All right, it's my turn.
好了 该我了
Yeah. All righty.
好哒
Who was your first kiss?
你的初吻是跟谁
* I'm a madman... *
Oh-ho, this could get ugly.
有好戏看了
Oh! Warm-up's over. Okay.
好啦 热身完成
Why are you always so hard on yourself,
你为什么总是对自己那么饿苛刻
Dr. Saltzman?
萨尔兹曼博士
Because I can't afford to make mistakes.
因为我经不起犯任何错误
If I mess up, it affects hundreds of people.
如果我犯错了 会影响到数百人
Mostly kids, including my own.
大多是孩子 包括我自己的孩子
And they always
他们永远需要我
need me to have the answer.
有正确答案
And what do you need?
那你需要的是什么呢
Would you like to get dinner with me sometime?
你愿意找时间跟我一起吃晚饭吗
* 'Cause I'm a madman... *
You must be joking.
你开玩笑的吧
After all this time,
都这么久了
now you ask me?
你现在才问我
I take it my timing is off.
看来我的时机没算好啊
I... just started seeing someone.
我刚刚开始跟人约会了
He's a good man.
他是个好人
Then say no more.
那就不用再说了
Say no more.
无需多言了
This is why I hate sci-fi.
这就是我讨厌科幻片的原因
We need a way to de-slug whosever infected, fast.
我们需要尽快给被感染的人做寄生虫清除
When I touched the switch to the kitchen vent, it shocked me,
当我碰到厨房♥风扇开关的时候 我被电了
and that's when the slug popped out. Great. So we just have to find
然后寄生虫就掉出来了 太好了 那我们只需要想办法
a way to electrocute every student in the school
把学校里的每一个学生都电一下
without killing them. If we don't,
还不能弄死他们 如果不动手
they're dead anyway. I'm gonna call Ric.
他们反正也是死路一条 我去联♥系♥里克
My name is Rafael,
我叫拉斐尔
and my talent is spoken word poetry.
我的才艺展示是诗朗诵
Oh, no. He promised
我天啊 他不是说好
he wouldn't do this again.
不再搞这个了嘛
Stillness.
寂静
A light breaks inside.
一道光划破长空
Unity.
合一
And division. Tension.
分♥裂♥ 紧张
Suddenly, I remember why I didn't want
我突然记起来我为啥
to be in the talent show.
不想参加才艺展示了
All these wolves staring at me, waiting for the answer.
所有这些狼直勾勾的盯着我 等待答案
Expectation is a cancer.
期待是致命的癌症
Oh, you can't, sir?
你做不到吗
Then who will?
那还有谁呢
Two brothers brought up together.
两兄弟一起长大
Then one's left behind because he's no longer needed.
其中一个因为不被需要而被抛下
Violence inside of me.
我满含愤怒
Inside, I'm, I'm bleeding.
我的心在滴血
What's he talking about?
他说啥呢
And I can't believe what I'm feeling,
我也无法相信我的感觉
since the moment you danced with me.
从我们共舞的那一曲开始
Buried so deep,
埋藏心底
rising up, enchanting me.
不断升腾 迷惑着我
And it won't go away.
从未消失
And I was never jealous of anything that you had
我从未嫉妒过你拥有的任何
until today.
直到今天
And why is that artifact here?
那个遗物为什么在这里
Monsters coming, people running.
怪物要来了 人们四处逃窜
Ask for answers, always nothing.
寻找答案 一无所获
I say we get rid of it.
我们除掉它吧
So they're all infected? Okay. Yeah, I'm not gonna wait around to find out.
他们全部被感染了啊 我们还是别站在这里等着弄清楚了吧
Vessera portus.
芝麻关门
That should hold the pod people in for now. Let's go.
应该能暂时抵挡那些感染者了 快走
* All by myself *
我一个人
* Don't want to be *
我不想
* All by myself *
一个人
* Anymore... *
再也不想
* I had the time of my life *
我此生无比愉悦
* And I never felt this way before *
我从未有这种感觉
* Yes, I swear, it's the truth *
我发誓是真的
* And I owe it all to you... *
这一切都要归功于你
Don't trip! Geez.
别摔倒了 傻子
Dorian. What's up?
多利安 怎么了
Ric, there's mind-control slugs loose at the school
里克 这些会精神控制的寄生虫已经在学校里
making people act crazy.
大肆让人们发疯了
Electricity is the only way to de-slug them,
只有电击才能清除他们身上的寄生虫
so we got to find a way to shock everybody. We're on our way.
我们得想办法电击所有人 我们就来
Mind-control slugs?
能够操控人的寄生虫吗
We're totally infected, aren't we?
咱俩肯定被感染了吧
It would explain why we're here, drinking on a school day.
这就说得通了 大工作日的跑来喝酒
Does this mean we have to shock ourselves?
是不是说明我们得电自己啊
Yes.
是的
Or...
或者呢
we could just take off, grab that ugly urn
或者我们也可以直接走 拿着骨灰盒
and, I don't know, throw it in a river or something.
扔到河里啥的
We probably shouldn't do anything drastic
咱俩现在还感染着呢
while we're infected.
还是不要轻举妄动吧
You are probably right.
你说的应该对
Yeah.
嗯
Just, uh, wanted to do that
我只是想趁我们
whilst we both still had an excuse.
都还有借口的时候 亲你
We should find excuses more often.
那应该多找点借口了
Yeah.
好
You want to shock yourself?
你想电你自己吗
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Whoa! Whoa! Oh, my God!
我靠了
Don't let it go!
别让它跑了
That was gross.
真恶心
I guess it's my turn. Yeah.
该我了
Well, that's... totally awkward.
这 有点尴尬啊
I sealed the doors with a spell,
我用咒语封住门了
but it won't hold forever. All right.
但只能撑一会 好
These chains should help until we come up
在我们相处更好的办法之前
with a better solution.
这些链子可能有用
I'll get the doors downstairs.
我去关楼下的门
At least we have all the infected people in one place.
至少所有被感染的人都关在一个地方了
What are you two doing out here?
你俩在这干嘛呢
Have you two gone crazy?
你俩疯了吧
You've been infected with a mind-controlling parasite.
你被♥操♥控人的寄生虫感染了
That's why you've been so nice all day.
所以你今天才这么友好的
That is not why I have been-- hey!
才不是因为这个呢 干嘛
I don't see any slug trails.
我没看到寄生虫的痕迹啊
What are you freaks talking a-- ow.
你俩神经病说什么 痛啊
What was that? Unchain me,
这是什么 给我解开
and maybe I will tell you, you thrift store hobbit.
没准我就告诉你们俩 这俩傻兮兮的霍比特人
I don't think she's infected.
我觉得她没感染
Then why are you acting so weird?
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表