剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
No, we're fighting.
不 我们要战斗
Triad got wind of our location.
三元素得知了我们的位置
With Josie gone, we decided to take a stand
乔茜走后 我们决定表明立场
and put an end to this once and for all.
一劳永逸地解决这一切
Oh, God.
天哪
You're gonna get slaughtered.
你们会被杀掉的
And it's all my fault.
这都是我的错
No, it's my fault.
不 是我的错
I should've never kept that secret from you.
我不应该对你隐瞒那个秘密的
What secret?
什么秘密
Your mom and I had been waiting for the right time
你妈妈和我想等到合适的时机
to tell you a piece of your family history, but...
再告诉你 你们的家族史
we waited too long.
但是我们等得太久了
What family history?
什么家族史
There's something that happens to twins born into your coven,
你们家族出生的双胞胎身上会发生一些事
like you and Josie.
就像你和乔茜
When you turn 22,
当你们22岁的时候
the Gemini must merge.
双子必须合并
Merge?
合并
It's a battle of will.
这是一场意志的较量
Only the strongest of the two twins will survive it.
只有双胞胎中强的那个才能活下来
So one of us would have to kill the other one?
那就是说我们中一个不得不杀死另一个
We've been trying to find a way to prevent it
从你们小时候起
ever since you were little kids.
我们就一直在找防止这发生的办法
That's why your mom's always off traveling.
这就是你妈妈为何总是外出旅行的原因
We tried to keep it from you as long as we could.
我们尽量不让你们知道
But when we turned the house into a rescue operation,
但当我们把这房♥子变成救援行动时
one of the witches who was passing through
一个路过的女巫
told you the story of the Gemini, and you...
给你讲了双子的故事 而你
Dad,
爸
what did I do?
我做了什么
You got scared.
你很害怕
You had one of your episodes, and you went dark.
你黑化了
Paranoid.
变得偏执
To you, Josie became your biggest threat.
对你来说 乔茜变成了最大的威胁
You became obsessed with winning,
你变得痴迷于胜利
and then you lost control.
然后就失控了
I killed her.
我杀了她
It was an accident.
那是一场意外
No matter how you say it...
无论你怎么说
...I killed her.
我杀了她
You must hate me so much.
你肯定很恨我
No.
不
The only person I hate is myself for failing you both.
我唯一恨的人就是我自己 我辜负了你们俩
No. Dad, I've been to other places,
不 爸 我去过其他的地方
other realities,
其他现实
and I know that that sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
but you need to believe me.
但你得相信我
You always do everything that you can to protect me and Josie.
你总是尽你所能来保护我和乔茜
Time after time.
不断地
World after world.
一次又一次
Then I wish we could be in one of your other worlds right now.
那我希望我们现在能在你的另一个世界里
No matter what happens, I need you to hear this.
不管发生什么事 我都要你听我说
To believe me.
相信我
There's a world where your dream came true.
有一个你梦想成真的世界
You built a school for me and Josie,
你为我和乔茜建造了一所学校
and it was so beautiful.
那里很美
And we were safe
我们很安全
and loved.
爱着彼此
And you helped so many people.
你还帮助了好多人
And I was just too stupid
我太蠢了 嫉妒心太强
and jealous to see it.
根本没看出来
In this other world,
在这个世界里
did I tell you about the Merge?
我有和你说过合并的事吗
Then I guess we were both pretty stupid, huh?
那我想我们俩都很蠢
It's time.
到时候了
No. Dad, wait.
不 爸 等等
I can get us out of this.
我有办法救我们
I just need to think.
只需要让我想一下
That's a good idea.
好主意
You think, baby.
想吧 亲爱的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我真的很爱你
Let's go give them their war.
我们去给他们点颜色瞧瞧
Think. Think.
想 赶紧想
Not exactly your strong suit.
这不是你的强项
This would all go so much easier
要是你接受我的提议
if you'd just accept my offer.
一切都会好办许多
Zip it, Smurfette.
闭嘴 蓝妹妹
I know there's a way we can both get what we want.
我知道有个办法我们能双赢
I just have to think of the perfect wish.
我只需要想出一个完美的愿望
As I've told you, I will not grant you anything
我告诉过你 除非我能找到平和
unless it involves me finding peace.
否则我不会给你任何东西
And I said quiet!
我说了 安静
Maybe you need a little incentive.
也许你需要点小小的刺♥激♥
Incoming!
来了
Icaeus.
咒语
Incentivized?
刺♥激♥吗
Okay, fine.
好吧 好吧
Bouncing through your wonky worlds taught me something.
在你不稳定的世界里跳跃教会了我一些东西
I am selfish.
我很自私
I've made mistakes.
我犯了错
But giving you the urn
但把瓮给你
would be the biggest mistake of all.
将会是最大的错误
It could ruin everyone's life,
这可能会毁掉所有人的生活
destroy my father's dream
摧毁我父亲想让
of making any reality a better place.
现实变得更美好的梦想
It's bad enough that I did that to him
我一次又一次地这样对他
time after time. I can't do it again.
已经够糟的了 我不能再这样了
You sure about that?
你确定吗
When I fix this, he'll be fine.
等我修复好这些 他会没事的
And I won't give you the satisfaction of breaking me.
我不会再给你机会伤害我了
You were already broken. That's why I chose you
你已经崩溃了 这就是我起初
in the first place. That just means
选择你的原因 这只能说明
that you can't break me any more.
你没法再伤害我了
So read my lips.
看我的口型
I am never wishing you that urn.
我永远不会把瓮给你
You want it so bad?
你那么想要吗
Why didn't you just take it when it was right in front of you?
那为什么它在你面前的时候你不拿走
Because you can't.
因为你做不到
That's it, isn't it?
是这样 对不对
You said it yourself.
你自己说的
You can only do what someone wishes you to do.
你只能办到别人希望你做的事
That's your curse.
那是你的诅咒
And you are just as broken as I am.
你只是和我一样崩溃了
But I know how to fix you.
但我知道怎么修复你
How?
怎么
By winning your dumbass game.
赢了你那愚蠢的游戏
I wish that you had never met
我真希望你从没见过
the monster that sent you to Malivore.
那个把你送到马里之洼的怪物
If I never went to Malivore...
要是我从没去过马里之洼
You'd have completed your 500 years of service.
你已经完成500年的服务了
I'd be free.
我将会自♥由♥
That's my wish.
这就是我的愿望
Take it or leave it.
要不要随你
Your wish is my command.
满足你的愿望
Boom! Suck on that!
太棒了
But there's a catch.
但有一件事
We will never have met, either, which means...
我们从没见过 也就是说
I won't remember the Merge.
我不记得合并的事
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表