剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Like I said earlier, it is my job
如我所说 照顾你们所有人
to take care of all of you,
是我的职责
and that's exactly what I'm doing right now.
这正是我现在要做的事情
No, you're doing that thing that you do.
不 你又开始那样了
Waving your adult card around,
显摆你是成人的特权
forgetting that it means you're a father of two.
忘记你自己也是两个姑娘的父亲
You're fallible.
你会犯错误
You're human. You can be killed.
你是人类 你会被杀死
I've also been kicking supernatural ass
但我收拾超自然生物的时间
longer than you've been alive.
比你活得时间还久了
Hey, girls.
嘿 姑娘们
I'm guessing you're with your mother, taking your exams.
我想你们应该是和你们妈妈在一起 完成考试
Hers are much harder than mine, so you're probably wishing
她的要比我的难多了 所以你们很可能在希望
you'd stayed behind to fight the latest Malivore monster.
你们留下来和最新出现的马里之洼的怪物作战
About that: I've done something very smart.
关于它呢 我做了一件非常聪明的事情
Or very dumb.
或者非常愚蠢
And if it doesn't work out,
如果它没有成功
you're gonna be really upset with me.
你们可能会对我非常失望
Just know that I love you both very much.
但你们要知道 我非常爱你们两个
What'd you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Nothing.
什么也没做
He's so tired, he must've nodded off on his own.
他太累了 肯定是自己就睡着了
Damn it.
妈的
Hey, man,
嘿 兄弟
whatever you see in there, it's not real, okay?
不管你在里面看到了什么 它都不是真的 好吗
Oh, I know. I've already faced my worst nightmares
我知道 我已经在那个公墓经历了我这辈子
in that cemetery, so bring it on, Hag.
见过的最恐怖的噩梦 所以放马过来吧 梦魇
Landon, I don't think
兰登 我觉得
you should do this. No. Uh-uh. You don't get to
你不应该做这个 不 你不能在
ignore me all day, then make decisions for me.
无视了我一整天之后 再替我做决定
You're gonna be inside of a nightmare.
你会进入到一个噩梦之中
Yeah. This monster
是啊 这个怪物
can get inside of your head,
会进入到你的脑海里
use your worst fears against you.
用你最大的恐惧来对付你
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
My biggest fear was fitting in here.
我最大的恐惧是无法融入这里
Now I'm a dream warrior.
而现在我是一个梦境守护者了
Plus, I saved the day. Well, I no, I found the plan that saved
而且 我扭转了败局 不对 我找到了扭转败局的计划
the day. You're the one that's actually gonna save the day.
你才是真正要扭转败局的的人
Which is so sexy, by the way.
而且 这太性感了
I'm staying,
我一定会留下来的
and I'm gonna help you stop this thing.
我要帮你阻止这个怪物
I don't know what it's gonna take to stop it.
我不知道要付出什么才能阻止它
But maybe there's one thing that you can do to help me.
但或许有一件事情你可以来帮我
I need you to hide the urn.
我需要你帮我藏好骨灰盒
Sweet dreams.
好梦
This is all just a bad dream.
这就是个噩梦而已
You know what I need.
你知道我想要的东西
Rise and shine!
太阳照屁♥股♥了
Vampires are bad.
吸血鬼是坏的
Vampires are evil.
吸血鬼是邪恶的
Vampires are the scourge of the Earth.
吸血鬼是地球的祸害
Vampires are bad. Vampires are evil.
吸血鬼是坏的 吸血鬼是邪恶的
Vampires are the scourge of the Earth.
吸血鬼是地球的祸害
Vampires are bad...
吸血鬼是坏的
Vampires are evil.
吸血鬼是邪恶的
Raf. Hey. Hey.
拉夫 嘿 嘿
It's okay. I'm here now.
没事的 我在这儿了
Get away, get away, get away.
走开 走开 走开
Hey, it's okay. You can't hurt me.
嘿 没事的 你伤不到我的
It's okay.
没事的
I'm not afraid of hurting you.
我不害怕我会伤到你
I want to be with you.
我想和你在一起
Don't you want that, too?
你不想吗
I guess I already lived through my nightmare.
我想我已经度过了最恐怖的噩梦
So screw you and your stupid test,
所以去你的吧 去你的傻X考试
because none of this is real!
因为这些都不是真的
No, no, no!
不 不 不
I-I didn't.
我 我没有
I wasn't feeding. I-I swore off that.
我没有进食 我 我发誓不干了
It's who you are.
这是真实的你
Look around.
看看四周
You defend your kind, yet still fear you are wrong.
你为你的同类辩护 但仍然害怕你错了
You are nothing. Nothing!
你什么也不是 什么也不是
Small spaces, Landon.
小空间 兰登
Getting smaller.
越来越小
This...
这
is all...
都是
you.
你做的
Fine. So be it.
好吧 那就这样吧
I would never do this to Landon.
我绝不会对兰登做这种事情的
This isn't real.
这不是真的
You're not real!
你不是真的
But you wish it was,
但你希望这是真的
and that makes you the worst kind of monster.
这让你成为了最坏的怪物
You know how to make
你知道该如何
your suffering stop. You're damn straight I do.
让这些痛苦消失 你说的对 我知道
You know what you need to do to end this.
你知道你要做什么来阻止这些
Bring me the urn.
把骨灰盒给我
You can drop the act.
你不用演了
Show me your face.
给我看你的脸
Your real face.
你真正的脸
You know where it is.
你知道它在哪儿
Yeah. I know where it is.
是的 我知道
You want the urn so bad?
你那么想要骨灰盒吗
Let's go get it.
我们去拿吧
Hope?
霍普
Hope. Are we alive, dude?
霍普 我们还活着吗 兄弟
Did we win? Hey, is everybody okay?
我们赢了吗 嘿 大家都好吗
You see any dead dream demons laying around?
你看到这附近有什么死了的梦中恶魔了吗
* Mama *
妈妈
* We're stopping at the green light, girl *
我们在绿灯前面停下了 姑娘
* Because I want to get your signal *
因为我想要收到你的信♥号♥♥
* No going at the green light, girl *
不在绿灯的时候走 姑娘
* Because I want to be with you now *
因为我现在想和你在一起
* You are my special... *
你是我的真命天子
Did I tell Landon the wrong hiding place for the urn?
我是不是告诉了兰登错误的地方呢
* You are my midnight, midnight, yeah *
你是我的午夜 午夜 是啊
I grabbed the monster, like MG said,
我抓住了怪物 就像MG说的
but I-I don't know if it worked.
但我 我不知道这是不是成功了
And where is Hope?
霍普在哪
She was in my dream,
她在我的梦里
and then, I don't know, she was gone.
我也不知道 可能她已经离开了
What's that?
那是什么
Wait. Wh-What was Hope doing in your dream?
等等 霍普在你梦里干什么
The usual, just being a badass.
跟平时一样 可牛逼了
Pretty much like that.
差不多就是这样
Stay back, guys, I got this.
你们退后 我来
Hope!
霍普
Eyes!
插眼里
* She's all mine *
* Mine, mine *
* Sugar. *
Landon was right.
兰顿是对的
Sexy as hell.
够性感
* And now my favorite color is blue *
* And now my favorite color is blue *
* And now my favorite color is blue *
* And now my favorite color is blue. *
Hey.
嘿
Great job tonight.
今晚干的漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You know, all day it feels like I've been waiting
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表