剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I don't know and I do not want to find out.
我不知道也不想知道
If you need me to help you smite the she-devil,
如果你需要我帮你干掉那个女魔头
I got you, girl.
我可以的 姑娘
Okay.
好吧
Did Emma just slip you happy pills
你不在的时候艾玛是不是给了你
or something while we were gone?
开心小药丸啊
No, just having a good day.
没 我就是今天很开心
That makes one of us.
就你自己开心吧
I got to get to class but your day is gonna get
我要去上课了 但是你的一天
so much better, Jo. I just know it.
会变得很棒的 乔 我就是知道
Vampires, werewolves, dragons.
吸血鬼 狼人 龙
I mean, I have faced...
我是说 我这辈子见过
terrifying danger in my life.
可怕的危险
But there's only one day in my calendar
但是我的日程里只有一天
marked with a black "X."
是空白的
One day I...
那一天我
fear above all others.
最害怕的是
Because if I have to hear somebody sing
因为如果再有人跟我说
how many minutes there are in a year...
一年有几分钟
one more time...
哪怕一次
I'm gonna throw myself to the unicorn.
我就要一头撞死在独角兽上
So why don't you play hooky with me?
那你就跟我逃班啊
What?
怎么了
The latest monster is harmless,
最近这个怪物人畜无害
your daughters are playing nice,
你女儿很乖
and no one...
而且没人
is paying attention to school.
在学校学习
So give yourself the day off.
休一天吧
Look at you. Eating hay.
看看你 吃着干草
Acting all innocent.
装作很无辜
You might have fooled everybody else,
你可能骗过了其他人
but I got my eye on you, okay?
但是我可是盯着你呢
Yeah. That's right.
没错
"It's a unicorn, Dorian.
那就是个独角兽 多里安
Don't hurt the unicorn." Unicorn.
别伤害独角兽 多里安
And a five, six,
5 6
seven, eight.
7 8
Looks like we haven't been practicing.
看起来你们没练习
And some of your outfits must have shrunk. Or maybe
而且你们有些人的外衣缩水了 活着也许
there were just too many late-night visits to the ca...
还是夜宵吃多了
But it's fine.
但是没关系
We'll adjust.
适应了就好了
From the top. Josie?
从头来 乔西
Where is Josie?
乔西呢
Oh.
哦
Am I late?
我来晚了吗
Where are the canes?
魔杖呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I actually went to go find them, right?
我真的去找魔杖了 不是吗
But then I was thinking,
但然后我就在想
I don't feel like stressing about it.
我并不想担心这个
Y-You didn't want...?
你 你不想
Okay. That's fine.
没事 没事的
Why don't you just take your usual place?
你去站到你平常的地方去吧
Ah, about that. I was actually thinking,
关于这个 我其实在想
I really don't feel like being in the back row.
我不怎么喜欢呆在最后一排
Uh, well, I know you haven't been practicing.
我知道你没有怎么练习
But if you want
但如果你想
to be in the front, you... I mean, I just think
站到前排来 你 我是说 我觉得
we should scrap that lame routine, right?
我们应该废除这套差劲的惯例 对吧
Do something totally different.
做一些完全不一样的事情
It'd be super fun, right?
会非常有意思的 对吧
And without the canes.
并且没有魔杖
It'd be fun.
也会很有趣的
But, my beloved sister,
但 我亲爱的妹妹
this is the routine we do every year.
这是我们每年都做的惯例
Because we win.
因为我们每年
Every year.
都会赢
I think I should sing a new song.
我觉得我应该唱一首新歌♥
And then everybody can contribute some choreography,
然后每个人都可以编一段舞
and it can be like a real...
它将会是一个真正的
collaboration, hmm.
合作项目
Doesn't that just sound...
这听起来是不是挺
nice?
不错的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Thank you for coming. Anything to avoid
感谢你能过来 只要能离开
the wolves talking about that stupid talent show.
那些讨论那个倒霉的才艺表演的狼人就好
Apparently, deciding what we do is a...
显然 决定我们要表演什么是
alpha thing.
头狼的事
Once you have your gel mixed,
一旦你的凝胶混合了
make a shallow cut on your volunteer.
在你的志愿者身上做一个浅切口
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
Kind of.
差不多吧
Thought this would be something you'd want to do with Landon.
我还以为你会想和兰登做这种事情
If I mess up, you'll heal on your own.
如果我搞砸了 你也会自愈的
Plus, you're a little sturdier.
而且 你更强壮一点
So, what are you gonna do?
所以 你打算表演什么呢
For the talent show.
才艺表演
Oh, um, one of the wolves said he was gonna
有一个狼人说他会教我
teach me to-to juggle.
杂耍
Juggle?
杂耍
Come on, you should do something bold, spontaneous.
开玩笑吧 你应该做一些大胆的自然的
Totally unexpected.
完全出乎意料的节目
Huh. Well done, Hope.
干得不错 霍普
Thank you, Ms. Featherwood.
谢谢你 费瑟伍德女士
See?
看啊
Sorry to bolt, but I gotta go figure
不好意思我多嘴了 但我还得
what Landon and I are good at together.
决定兰登和我都擅长的事情
Besides making out.
除了亲热
Yeah, no problem.
没事的
I can't believe I went from having practically no one
我真不敢相信在这所学校里我从一无所有变成了
at this school to having a boyfriend
有了一个男朋友
and a true friend I know I can count on.
还有一个我知道我可以依靠的朋友
I'm so lucky to have you both.
我真幸运能拥有你们两个
All right, y'all. All right, hold on.
好的 所有人 听好 听好
I'm thinking maybe we could compel people
我在想我们或许可以催眠一些人
to do stupid human tricks.
来做一些愚蠢的人类小花招
Okay, all right. Hold on.
好的 好的 等下
Is anyone up for stand-up comedy?
有人支持单口相声吗
Yeah?
有吗
No. Okay. All right.
没有 好吧 那好吧
Y'all don't want to do anything fun. Man,
你们都不想做些有意思的事情 兄弟
this whole thing is a total waste of time.
这件事就是在浪费时间
Well, I guess we could just boycott the whole show.
我想我们可以抵♥制♥整个演出
MG, we should be using this time to take a stand.
MG 我们应该用这个机会来表明立场
Right? I mean, come on.
对吧 我是说 想想啊
Like, we-we should-- we should...
比如 我们 我们应该
Uh, we should-- we-we should sing.
我们应该 我们应该唱歌♥
We should sing. We shou--
我们应该唱歌♥ 我们应
* We should sing *
我们应该唱歌♥
* That'll show 'em. *
会让他们看到的
Right?
对吧
Huh? No, thank-- Okay, okay.
什么 不 谢谢 好吧 好吧
All right, you, get me a piano.
好的 你 给我弄台钢琴来
MG, we're gonna need a spotlight.
MG 我们需要聚光灯
Everyone else, line up. I need to see
其他人 排一排 我需要看
how high you can kick.
你们可以踢多高
If it's gooey, then it's not done.
如果它还是胶粘物 那就说明还没好呢
Are you sure cake decorating counts as a talent?
你确定蛋糕装饰也可以算才艺吗
Well, um, you told me that you don't know karate,
你和我说你不知道空手道
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表