剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
But I'm secretly in love with
但我在暗恋我闺蜜
my best friend Sasha's boyfriend, Connor.
萨莎的男朋友 康纳
Well, why are we doing this, then?
那你为什么还愿意亲我
To make Connor jealous.
我想让康纳吃醋
Which, let's be honest, is totally what you're doing
而且坦白讲 你不是也想
with Lizzie Saltzman.
刺♥激♥丽兹·萨尔茨曼一样
So rather than make out with you, like any other guy would,
所以我不能和其他人一样单纯和你亲热
I had to ask the honorable
我还是要问出这个高尚
yet supremely stupid question,
但是真的非常蠢的问题
and now, if I keep going, I'm taking advantage of you.
如果我现在还亲你的话 就是占你便宜了
And my mama didn't raise me like that.
但我妈妈不是这么教育我的
Forget we made out.
忘掉我们亲热的事
But also remember I'm a really cool dude,
但是记住我是一个真的很厉害的人
with super dope football skills, and I crush it
踢足球有很牛逼的绝技 我每天
all day, every day.
都特别厉害 玩得特别好
Go.
去吧
Come on, Raf. Let's go.
好了 拉斐尔 我们走
Why?
为什么
Yo, this is a perfectly good spot, bro.
这里简直就是个完美的地方 兄弟
We should keep moving.
我们应该继续赶路
Mm. Nah.
不
No, no, I'm not going anywhere
不行 你不告诉我发生了什么事
until you tell me what's up.
我就哪也不去
Lan. Lan.
兰登 兰登
It's in the hallway.
它在走廊上
Everyone, stay very quiet.
大家都保持安静
Raf?
拉斐尔
Lan.
兰登
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't think either of us are.
咱俩应该都不是很好
Better off than him.
比他好多了
Relax.
你俩
Both of you.
都放轻松
I am not here to hurt you.
我不是来伤害你的
Who are you?
你是谁
Your new best friend.
你们的新朋友
Unbelievable.
不敢相信
I told you to go, not make out with some other dude.
我让你走 不是去和其他人亲热
Kaleb. What are you doing?
凯勒布 你在干什么
What's it look like?
你看着像什么
Eating.
进食
Oh, my bad. Where's my manners?
不好意思 失礼了
We're not supposed to... Supposed to what?
我们不应该 不应该干什么
Supposed to be following Lizzie around, like she zapped
应该跟在丽兹屁♥股♥后面 就好像她
our asses with some level-ten sad puppy spell, right?
在我们身上释放了那些跟屁虫的咒语一样 是吗
Come on. Do your thing.
来吧 该你了
I said I'm good.
我说了不用了
That's a nasty hickey you got.
那只是一个恶心的吻痕
Go home, find a scarf
回家 找一条围巾
and forget all about today.
忘掉今天发生的一切
Laters, cutie.
回头见了 帅哥
Look, we homies, right?
听着 我们是兄弟 对吗
And I ain't hurting anybody.
我不会伤害别人
So, secret's ours?
所以你不会说出去吧
Uh, yeah, man.
当然了兄弟
Yeah, sure.
当然了
Vamps before tramps.
兄弟如手足女人如衣服
Lizzie?
丽兹
I'll check the library.
我去图书馆看看
What are you doing here? Oh, my God.
你在这干什么 我的天
You scared me. Dorian was supposed to keep you away.
你吓到我了 多里安不应该带你来这
He tried. He lost. But here.
他试过了 不过他迷路了 给
Killing Gargoyles 101. He thought you could translate it.
杀掉石翼魔基础 他觉得你可以翻译这个
Gaulish. Son of a...
高卢语 混
So are we are on our own, or did the Gauls provide
所以我们现在是要靠自己了吗 还是高卢人
clear instruction?
有明确指示
In a nutshell, it says hit it hard, repeat as needed.
简言之 上面说要尽最大努力 重复必要的次数
Is that...?
这是
Yeah.
是的
Listen, it poisoned Lizzie.
听着 它毒昏了丽兹
I'm guessing, to get my attention.
我想是为了引起我的注意
Then it attacked me and took the knife.
然后他袭击了我拿走了刀子
The knife? The dragon knife?
刀子 龙的刀子吗
And you're still breathing?
然后你还活着吗
Oh, I have a theory about that. Well, save it,
我有个想法 省省吧
because we had to take down that containment spell
因为我们要先破解那个遏制咒语
to get inside the school,
才能进学校
meaning our monster can get out.
就是说魔鬼也能出来
A containment spell?
遏制咒语
Lizzie wanted to make sure whatever
丽兹只是想确保不让
attacked her didn't escape into the world.
攻击她的怪物逃到我们的世界内
Good girl.
好孩子
All right, well, guess we better find it...
好了 我们最好在它
...before it makes the evening news.
上新闻前找到它
So how'd you take the containment spell down?
你怎么破解遏制咒语的
She didn't.
不是她
I did.
是我
And I have questions.
我还有一个问题
Who is that?
那个人是谁
A werewolf hunter.
狼人猎手
Is that really a thing?
真的有这种东西吗
You're new to this.
你还是新人
You probably think that being supernatural
你估计还觉得拥有超自然
gives you the upper hand.
能力就会比其他人厉害多了
It doesn't. This world is
但并没有 这个世界
a scary place for someone like you,
对于你这样的人来说非常危险
especially when you're dumb enough
尤其是当你傻到
to use your powers in public.
会当众使用你的能力就更危险
So, what, you go around saving new werewolves or what?
所以 你就是来到处解救新的狼人吗 还是什么
The name's Jeremy.
我叫杰拉米
I've known Alaric since I was a kid,
我小时候就认识阿♥拉♥里克
and now I work for him sometimes.
现在偶尔给他帮帮忙
He told me to track you and make sure
他跟我说找到你们
that you stay out of trouble,
确保你们不会惹上麻烦
which, apparently, you suck at.
显然 你们很会惹麻烦
And that note?
还有纸条
That was supposed to scare you to safety.
是为了吓唬你们不做傻事
Note?
纸条
I'm gonna go grab the shovels.
我先去拿铲子了
Once we bury the body,
等我们把这个尸体埋好
I'll bring you both back to school.
我就带你们俩一起回学校
What happened to "no more lies"?
不是说好了不再骗我吗
You gave up a lot coming out here with me.
你来这陪我放弃了很多
We were having fun today-- the kind of fun
我们今天玩的很开心 自凯西死后
you haven't let yourself have since Cassie died.
你就没有这么开心过了
When I saw the note and knew it was
我看到纸条的时候
all gonna go to hell, I just...
就知道这一切都结束了 我只是
I just froze. I'm...
我只是被吓住了
I'm sorry, Rafael.
对不起 拉斐尔
I'm sorry.
对不起
You should go with him.
你该和他一起走
Honestly,
老实说
you're probably better off without me anyway.
反正你没有我可能会过得更好
I never thanked you for that.
我从来没谢过你
After Cassie...
凯西死后
you were there.
你一直陪着我
Like, all in.
一直陪着我
It might not have seemed like I appreciated it.
可能看上去我不当回事
I did.
不过我很感谢你
So let's do what we got to do here.
所以我们就在这里把该做的做完
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表