剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
How's it going?
怎么样了啊
Landon was about to run sprints
兰登要冲向湖边
to the lake and back.
再跑回来
What are you testing for, exactly?
你在测什么呢
His ability to get away from me as quickly as possible.
他离开我身边的最快速度
If he's gonna stay in this school, it's a must.
他要是想留在学校 这是必须的
Did you run the lineage spell that I left you?
谱系符咒你联♥系♥了没有
Yeah, first thing. Zero magic in his bloodline.
第一时间就用了 他的血统里面没有魔法
Most humans have some trace
大多数人类都
of magical blood in their veins from a far-flung ancestor.
多多少少有一点魔法血脉
So what does that mean?
那是什么意思
We need to learn more about Landon's past.
我们得多了解一下兰登的过去
What's your name?
你叫什么
Landon Kirby.
兰登·柯比
See? That's the truth.
看到没 那就是事实
Now lie.
现在撒个谎
What's your favorite food?
你最喜欢吃什么
Rabbit.
兔子
So it's a...
这是个
supernatural lie detector.
超自然测谎仪
Pretty much your worst nightmare.
基本上就是治你的
Bring it on, Hope.
来啊 霍普
Where were you born?
你在哪出生的
I don't know.
我不知道
Who are your parents?
你父母是谁
My mom's name is Seylah.
我妈叫塞拉
That's pretty much all I know.
我就知道这些吧
She gave me up for adoption when I was young.
我小的时候我妈妈就不要我了
And your dad? Never met him.
你♥爸♥呢 - 没见过他
Why can't you be compelled? I have no idea.
我为什么不能强迫你 - 我不知道
A couple days ago, I didn't even know what compulsion was.
几天之前我都不知道什么叫强迫
Why'd you take the knife?
你为什么要拿那把到
I don't know. I don't... I remember doing it,
我不知道 我不记得我那么干了
but I don't remember why.
我不记得为什么了
It's not good enough.
这还不行啊
If we can't figure out what you are,
如果我们不知道你是什么东西
then you can't stay at this school.
那你就不能待在这个学校
This is such an honor.
这真是荣幸啊
It's so nice
知道你们都
to know that you all love me
和我想象的那样爱你
as much as I thought you did.
真的太好了
Hey, Lizzie, before you go
嘿 莉齐 在你迷失在
too far down the road of victory speeches, I talked to Serena
获奖感言之前 我跟赛琳娜聊了聊
and her goth coven. She said that they would vote for you,
还有她的哥特女巫团 她说她会投票给你
but they just wanted to make sure
但是他们就想
that you would allow time off for pagan holidays.
你能够在异教节日上让我们休几天
Right.
好吧
Hey, Raf. Hey, Jo.
嘿 拉夫 - 嘿 乔
Welcome to the winner's circle.
欢迎来到胜利这一边
How's it going with Jackass Jed?
杰德那里怎么样了
I mean, do you need any more advice
你还需要需要更多对付
on how to deal with Cro-Magnon alphas?
克鲁马努人老大的建议吗
That's actually why I'm here.
我来就是为了这个
Lizzie. Hey.
莉齐 嘿
You got a sec?
有时间没
I have a lot of secs.
我有的是
I mean... time.
时间
The honor council might get to decide if Landon can stay.
荣誉理事会有可能决定兰登可以留下来
Emma won't say how she's gonna vote,
艾玛不说她要投什么
but I talked to MG,
但是我跟MG谈了谈
and he's the only vampire running, and he's on board.
他是唯一一个竞选的吸血鬼 他同意了
And because everybody knows
因为大家都知道
that you're gonna get the witch vote, I...
你会得到女巫的票
Say no more.
别说了
I know how much
我知道兰登对你来说
Landon means to you,
有多么重要
and I would be happy to help.
我很愿意帮忙
I mean, all right. Thank you.
好啊 谢谢你
Seriously.
真的
Oh, if-if you would, um,
你要是
be happy to...
愿意的话
be my date to my birthday on Friday?
周五能不能作我生日会的男伴啊
Are you blackmailing me?
你在敲诈我吗
: No, silly.
没啦 小笨蛋
I'm black-tie'ing you.
我要给你打扮的美美的
It's totally different.
这可大不一样
Sure.
好
Whatever.
都行
What up, Kaleb?
你好啊 凯勒布
The hell you want, man?
你想干嘛
I, uh... I-I copped this from the kitchen.
我从厨房♥拿来的
I thought you might be hungry.
你肯定饿了吧
Not for bunny blood.
不喝兔子血
It's the only blood in the school, man.
学校就这一种血了
Then hunger strike it is, I guess.
那就继续绝食抗♥议♥吧
I'm sorry that you're in here, but let me make it up to you.
很抱歉你进来了 但是我想补偿你
Dr. Saltzman is starting an honor council.
萨尔茨曼医生要建立一个荣誉理事会
And if I get elected, I can change things around here,
我要是选上了 我就能改变这里的规矩
starting with getting you out of this cell.
第一件事就是放了你
Mm. You'd do that for me?
你愿意吗
Yeah, of course.
当然
Well, all right.
好吧
Send the vamps my way.
把吸血鬼都叫过来
I'll get 'em in line.
我让他们老老实实的
Thanks, man. Hey, you won't regret this.
谢谢你老兄 你不会后悔的
I promise.
我保证
Okay.
好的
We need to talk, Jed.
我们得聊聊 杰德
We already did.
我们聊过了
Just hear me out.
听我说
I've got the vampires and the witches.
吸血鬼和女巫都顺了我
But I need one more faction to make sure.
但是我还需要一派的人来万无一失
Be nice to know I could count on my own pack.
要是人家觉得我言而有信的话会更有戏
Yeah, see, that's the thing, Raf.
这就是重点 拉夫
They're not your pack.
那不是你的话
They're mine.
是我的
Thought you might say that.
我就知道你会这么说
All right.
好了
I've actually been studying all those books
我在学习你逼别人
you make other people read for you.
读给你听的书
Like Intro to Lycanthropy.
比如如何把人变成狼人
An alpha has to face a challenger one-on-one.
头狼必须单挑挑战者
I didn't want to do things this way.
我不想这么做
But if what the alpha says goes...
但是如果头狼不行了
...I got to be the alpha.
我就要当头狼
* You gotta move somethin', gotta prove somethin' *
* You gotta get up out the way and go and do somethin' *
* Whoa *
I'll vote for Lizzie.
我打算投票给莉齐
But I want to borrow that pink sweater she has.
如果我能借一下她的那件粉色毛衣的话
Forever.
借了不还那种
The polls are now open.
民♥意♥调查现在开始
All right.
好了
Voting is now closed.
投票到此结束
Let's get started.
现在开始唱票
The werewolf representative will be...
狼人的代表是
Rafael.
拉斐尔
So much for not wanting anything to do with the pack.
真是一点也不想和那个团队扯上关系
I've always wanted to be part of a power couple.
我一直很想成为掌权人中的一员
All right, settle down.
好了 都安静
Thank you.
谢谢
Next up...
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表