剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
where I wished for Hope not to go here?
希望霍普从来没去过那里
"I wish Hope had never come to this school,"
“我希望霍普从来没来过这所学校”
and she hadn't-- until today.
她确实是 今天才来
Fascinating that your father's dream couldn't be realized
没有她的出现 你父亲的梦想也不可能实现
without her presence, isn't it?
多棒呀 是不是
Go back inside your lamp.
回你的台灯里去
You must choose your words carefully.
你说话可要谨慎用词
Precision is key.
精准是关键
I can only grant what it is you wish for, so...
我只能实现你希望的愿望
you should figure out exactly what your heart desires,
所以你最好想清楚你到底想要什么
or, in your case, what it does not.
或者按你的意思是 不想要什么
Well...
好
what my heart does not desire is Hope
我不想要的是
always showing up here to be my dad's pet.
霍普总是跟个宠物一样跟在我爸屁♥股♥后面
So...
所以
I wish...
我希望
that there was never a Salvatore School to begin with.
这世界上一开始就没有萨尔瓦多学校
Your wish is my command.
你的要求就是我的任务
Now, remember, if anybody starts messing with you,
你们记好了 如果有人找你们麻烦
just play it cool.
就对他不屑一顾
Don't worry, Dad. We know.
别担心 爸爸 我们知道了
No magic allowed. Blah, blah, blah.
不允许使用魔法 我们都听烦了
Public school. Makes sense.
公立学校 有道理
All right, well, I hate to sound like a broken record,
好了 我也不想反复讲同样的事
but if you expose your powers...
但如果你们暴露了自己的能力
You risk becoming a target.
就可能变成攻击对象
All right, girls,
好了 孩子们
we'll see you in class.
班里见里
Wait.
等等
Why am I in the back seat?
为什么我坐在后排
Defense! Defense!
防守 防守
So, do we like it here? Where?
我们喜欢这里吗 哪里
This school.
这个学校啊
Lizzie, do me a favor
丽兹 麻烦你
and try to keep it together today, okay?
今天好好表现 好吗
It's important. Okay.
这很重要 好的
Homecoming queen!
返校女王
Big night.
重要的一夜哦
Thanks. Thanks.
谢了 谢了
That wasn't an invitation, Connor.
那不是邀请 康纳
And that is inappropriate.
你们这也很不合适
Your sister's being weird again. Cut her some slack.
你妹妹又成这么奇怪了 别理她了
It's hard being the only one on Homecoming without a date.
她是返校之夜唯一不带男伴的人 她也很不好受
Wait. I don't have a date?
等等 我没有男伴
I can't wait
我真是等不及
to see what you have planned for tonight.
你今晚的计划了
I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it.
我相信你一定会喜欢的
I am so confused.
我现在搞不清楚
You're into Connor? Lizzie,
你喜欢康纳吗 丽兹
we talked about this.
我们说过这件事
He's QB1. I'm head cheer.
他是四分卫 我是啦啦队长
It just makes sense.
天造地设的一对
Here's your skinny vanilla latte.
你的脱脂香草拿铁
Not now, Dana.
现在可不是好时候 达娜
My sister is obviously on drugs, and I despise vanilla latte.
我姐姐现在疯了 我超级讨厌拿铁
Thanks, D. Mm.
谢了 达
Somebody's clearly having one of her off days.
某些人今天脑子不在线啊
Lizzie-Bear, relax.
丽兹宝贝 放轻松
There's only
就算我妈妈家药店
so much a doctor can raise your dosage
所有的药都用完了
before my mom's pharmacy will plumb run out of pills.
肯定有医生可以帮你增加剂量
Come on.
行了吧
Those who don't learn from history
无法从历史里吸取惊讶的人
are doomed to repeat it.
注定会重复历史的失败
And the truth is, those 27 civilians,
那27个居民 他们
they weren't...
事实上
casualties of, uh...
并没有在
uh...
呃
Does anyone remember the name
还有人记得那场战役的
of the battle? Anyone?
名字吗 有谁记得
Anyone? Lizzie, Is it just me,
谁记得 丽兹 爸爸是大白天喝酒来着吗
or is Dad a little day-drunk?
还是只是我自己看错了
When isn't he?
他什么时候不喝酒
Josie?
乔茜
The Battle of Willow Creek.
威路克里克之战
Exactly.
没错
All those 27 civilians, they were just rounded up
那27个人就这样被朋友
by their friends and neighbors,
邻居们团团围绕起来
hmm, all because they were different.
只因他们与众不同
Why is he still wearing his watch?
他为什么还戴着那块表
Why wouldn't he be?
为什么不戴
How could you forget?
你怎么能忘记呢
I'm sure I didn't forget.
我没忘记
Just remind me?
你提示一下
Homecoming Dance is tonight. I know.
今晚就是返校舞会 我知道
How do I not have a date?
我怎么可能没有男伴呢
This isn't about you, Lizzie.
不是因为你 丽兹
Yeah, I'm totally getting that.
我当然知道
What I need you to do is
我只需要
just get Dad's watch, like you promised.
你去拿到爸爸的表 你答应我的
Stefanie Salvatore's dad gave him the watch.
斯黛芬妮·萨尔瓦多的爸爸给了他那块表
It's a magical object that I can siphon
我可以利用这个魔法物品
so I can take things to the next level with Connor.
这样就可以和康纳一起更进一步
And by, um, "take things to the next level,"
“更进一步”
you mean... I'm gonna show him I'm a witch.
你指的是 我要告诉他我是女巫
Oh, thank God. I mean, don't get me wrong,
谢天谢地 我想说你这真是个
that is a terrible idea, but for a second, I thought... Then I'm
糟透的主意 但是千万别误会我 我只是觉得 然后
gonna have sex with him.
我就要和他发♥生♥关♥系♥
Yeah. That was it.
就是这样
You promised you wouldn't let me down.
你说了不会让我失望的
Actually do it for a change.
你最好拿来别让我失望
This is so lame.
真是难受
Yeah. Tell me about it.
可不是吗
You suck at granting wishes.
你真是不擅长实现愿望
No. You suck at making them.
不 是你很不会许愿
You are totally manipulating things
你简直就是在操控一切
to make me miserable.
来让我更痛苦
There is no world in which this would happen.
根本不应该会发生这种事
Shh!
嘘
You're gonna wake up your father.
你会吵醒你♥爸♥爸
Oh, well, maybe not.
或许不会爸
But, for the record,
但是 先告诉你
I can't lie.
我不能说话
Everything you are experiencing
你所经历的所有事
is, in fact,
其实
a potential reality
都是你所许下的愿望
that has occurred
会导致的
as a direct result of your wish.
直接结果
Whatever. This world
随便吧 你可以
does make sense, when you think about it.
好好想想 这世界都是相通的
Your father built the Salvatore School
你父亲建造了萨尔瓦多学校
so you could thrive.
这样你才有机会茁壮成长
You and your sister were born of a dangerous coven
你和你姐姐出生在一个危险的女巫集♥会♥
known for breeding... ...psychotics,
而那里恰巧以经常有后代是疯子
and so he built a safe place to shield you
所以他才为你建立了一个安全的地方来保护你
from your darkest impulses.
你才不会被暗黑的冲动所伤害
And then you went and wished his dream away
然后你却希望他和他的梦想全部消失
because it wasn't perfect.
就因为不能满足你
Well, now the students here don't care about protecting
所以现在这里的学生才不会在乎
your fragile ego.
你脆弱的自我
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表