剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Even thinking about eating makes me want to...
我甚至一想到进食就会想
Oh, damn. What'd that girl eat?
妈的 这姑娘吃什么了
I think her soul just got on my shoes. Ew.
我觉得她的灵魂刚刚喷射到了我鞋上 恶心
I think I'm-a be sick, too.
我觉得我也快吐了
Is this normal?
这样正常吗
She's puking her guts out.
她快把胆汁吐完了
Literally.
说真的
Dana. Dana!
黛娜 黛娜
Should we call your dad?
我们该通知你♥爸♥爸吗
Why? So he can take another bullet for you?
为什么 好让他再训你一顿吗
No.
不要
Because whatever did this is not a vampire.
因为不管是什么 这都不是一个吸血鬼会发生的
It's got to be another monster from the knife.
这一定是从匕♥首♥里出来的另一个怪物
Well, maybe the monster's
那么 或许怪物
been right in front of us all along.
一直潜伏在我们中间
What...?
什么
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Hey, none of this started happening until you showed up
之前什么事都没发生过
and stole that knife, which is exactly
直到你出现 偷走了那把匕♥首♥
what the other monsters came here to do.
这没准正是别的怪物来这的目的
You saying it's a coincidence? Yeah.
你觉得这是个巧合吗 当然
Yeah. Yes, I am.
当然啊
You believe me, right?
你们相信我把
Got it.
我知道了
Say no more.
不多嘴了
Raf. Raf. I told you to leave me alone!
拉夫 拉夫 我告诉过你让我一个人静一静
No, I can't do that until you. No, just calm down! It's not safe!
不 我不能丢下你不管 不 冷静 这不安全
It's not safe! Get away! Calm down.
这不安全 闪开 冷静一下
Close your eyes and breathe.
闭上眼睛 深呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
Just like me.
像我这样
Good.
很好
Breathe.
深呼吸
Good.
很好
That's more like it.
就是这样
Was that magic?
这是什么魔法
No. Just...
不 只是
years of practice with Lizzie, I guess.
和丽兹多年练习的成果 我觉得
I didn't mean to scare you. No.
我不是有意吓坏你的 不会
You can't scare me.
你不会吓到我的
What scares me is that you're dead if you don't submit.
我害怕的是 如果你不向他臣服 你会丧命
Hey, no,
不要
it's just the way it is.
事情就是这样
You're the one talking about making change, right?
你是在跟我谈改变吗
I meant adding an elective, not launching a revolution.
我是说去参加个选修课 而不是发起一场革命
Josie Jed's an alpha, okay?
乔茜 杰德是头狼 对吗
You're a wolf. Okay? That's just
你是狼人 对吗 事实就是
the way it is. There's no other way. Josie.
这样的 没有别的办法 乔茜
Josie?
乔茜
It's Sasha.
是萨莎
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No, Raf, I think I'm stuck.
不 拉夫 我被缠住了
Raf.
拉夫
What?
什么鬼
All right, come on. Let's get this over with.
好吧 来吧 我们把这事解决了
What's it gonna be? Toilet bowl?
你想要干嘛 要抽水马桶
Trash can?
垃圾桶
Bloody nose?
还是血淋淋的鼻子
Say something, you dick.
说话啊 你这个混♥蛋♥
No, you made my life miserable.
不 你让我活得很痛苦
You don't get to pretend I don't exist.
你不能假装我不存在
Nasty. Yeah, so, um, I'm out of here.
讨厌 我要离开这
But little piece of advice--
给个小建议哦
Landon could be in there
兰登可能在里面
right now eating fools.
犯傻呢
So, I'll holla.
所以 我撤啦
Come on, guys.
好了 大伙
If it's not Landon, then what else could it be?
如果不是兰登 还有可能是什么呢
Spider.
蜘蛛
A big spider. An Arachne,
一个大蜘蛛 一个阿剌克涅(拉丁语蜘蛛)
if you want to get specific.
如果你想了解的具体一点
This is nerd porn, not real life.
这是书呆子色情片 现实生活中才没有
So were dragons and gargoyles.
龙和石翼魔曾经也是传说呢
The writer bases her comics off of Greek lore.
这个作者把她的连环画建立在希腊传说基础上
An Arachne was originally
阿剌克涅最初是
a beautiful woman who was cursed by a jealous god
一个被嫉妒的上帝诅咒的美丽女子
and turned into a giant spider.
变成了一只巨大的蜘蛛
Uh, all it wants is to be human, so it wears
它想要变成人类 所以它会
the skin of its prey to pass.
穿着猎物的皮囊
Oh, my God. Its-its fangs are huge,
我的天哪 它的尖牙很大
so they could pass for a vampire bite.
所以有时伤口会被当做吸血鬼咬痕
And its bite liquefies its victims!
并且它的咬伤会溶解受害者
Plus, I found a web in Dana's hair.
另外 我在黛娜的头发里发现了一张网
That would explain why it couldn't
这就可以解释它为什么不能
follow the knife out of town.
追随者那把匕♥首♥出城了
An SUV-sized insect can't exactly hitchhike
一个越野车大小的昆虫想要搭便车出城
unless it inhabits the body of someone.
除非它穿上人类的皮囊
Who? Sasha maybe? My money
受害者谁呢 或许是萨莎呢 我还是
is still on your boyfriend.
赌是你男朋友干的
He's not my boyfriend. If we had something from it,
他不是我男朋友 如果我们有它身上的东西
we could do a tracking spell.
我们就能做一个追踪咒语
Would its face work?
有它的脸行吗
This is bad. Whatever spun this,
太糟糕了 不管我怎么转
it's gonna come back and it's gonna eat us.
它都会转回来然后吞噬我们
Can't you witch us out of here?
你不能施法把我们弄出去吗
No, that's not how my powers work.
不能 我的超能力不起作用
My sister and I, we come from this specific witch bloodline
我姐姐和我 我们来自一个叫做双子集♥会♥
called the Gemini Coven.
的特定的女巫家族
Basically, we don't have powers of our own.
基本上 我们没有属于自己的超能力
We have to siphon them from other things first.
我们必须得从别的东西里吸收法力
So, that thing that you did earlier,
所以 之前你做的
you siphoned power from a wall?
是从一面墙里吸收法力吗
There's magic that runs through the school.
有一种贯穿整个学校的法力
It works on small spells.
可以用它来施加一些小型咒语
Okay, can you siphon a wolf?
好吧 你能从一个狼人体内吸收法力吗
I mean, theoretically, yeah,
我觉得 理论上 是可行的
but my hands are stuck.
但是我的手被缠住了
Unless...
除非
That was unexpected.
我没料到会这样
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't be.
不用
Uh, did it work?
起作用了吗
I don't know. The room's still spinning.
我不知道 这些网还在旋转
Hey, we're trapped up here!
我们被困在这了
Connor?
康纳
Damn.
妈的
He's coming.
他来了
Josie,
乔茜
now would be a good time for one of those
现在就是你说的施加
offensive magic spells you were talking about.
进攻魔法的好时机
Ignarious.
咒语
All right, I think you got him.
好了 我觉得你搞定他了
Or we just pissed him off.
或者我们只是把他惹毛了
It's for you.
你接吧
No way I'm telling your dad what we're about to do.
我不可能告诉你♥爸♥爸我们要去干什么的
I suck at lying.
我受够了撒谎
You're great at it.
你很擅长撒谎
You're his favorite.
你是他最喜欢的学生
You're the hero.
你是救世主
Hi, Daddy!
你好呀 爸爸
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表