剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Us.
咱俩啊
You know, we're good.
我们俩发展得挺好的
We're finally in a solid relationship
终于能对彼此坦诚相待
based on honesty and openness and...
感情越来越好越来越坚固
I'm indestructible.
我可是无坚不摧
You're relatively indestructible.
你差不多也坚不可摧
We finally have a long, clear road ahead of us,
我们俩的未来终于变得长远而清晰
you know, with no obstacles.
没有任何的阻碍了
Who is that?
他是谁
That is Roman.
他是罗曼
My ex-boyfriend.
我前男友
Oh.
这样啊
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
I didn't expect to see you again so soon.
没想到这么快又见面了
Well, I'm here to discuss my son. Oh, great.
我是来谈我儿子的事的 太好了
Uh, well, uh, as I told you when I called,
我上次打电♥话♥也说过了
we have a good handle on MG's therapy.
治疗MG的医生很有经验
We have an excellent counselor.
咨♥询♥师也很厉害
He killed a fellow classmate.
他害死了自己同班同学
Who, thankfully, resurrected and harbors no ill will.
幸运的是他又好好地活过来了
When you recruited Milton, you didn't mention
当你招米尔顿进学校的时候 你没有提及
anything about monsters, much less him having
什么妖怪的事情 更别说
a Phoenix as a classmate.
有个同学是凤♥凰♥了
It's, uh, a recent development.
这也是我们最近才知道的
But I assure you, we remain committed to MG's care.
但我保证 我们会继续照顾好MG的
He's such a good kid with a big heart.
他是个心胸宽广的好孩子
I know this. I raised him.
我知道 是我把他养大的
But when he left my home,
但他离开家的时候
he was not a murderer.
他还不会杀人
Dr. Saltzman's been a little overwhelmed,
萨尔茨曼博士最近有点太忙了
so, uh, I've been doing a little...
所以我最近在帮他
recruiting recon for him lately.
看看招生的情况
But he asked me to come in today and lend a hand.
但他让我今天来帮他一把
Oh, uh, this is Landon.
他是兰登
Her boyfriend.
她现男友
And a Phoenix.
我可是凤♥凰♥
By the way, which is...
顺嘴一说
so cool.
超厉害的
I better go find Dr. Saltzman.
我还是去找萨尔茨曼博士吧
That was a little alpha male of you.
你怎么有点大男子主义了
I mean, is that the 90-year-old vampire ex
他是你说过的 害死你妈妈的
you may have mentioned murdered your mom?
90岁吸血鬼前男友吗
It is.
是他
Though I don't hold him responsible
不过我不再
for what happened anymore.
怪他了
I'm gonna go hide more rats.
我去把老鼠藏好
Hey.
嘿
How about we blow this popsicle stand
咱俩不如撇下这个冰棒站
and go to my room for a little binge-watch and chill?
去我房♥间看场电影放松一下
You and I only make out
只有在魔法鼻涕虫
when magical slugs invade our brains.
侵入大脑时 咱俩才会亲热
I actually want to talk to you about the letter I wrote.
我其实是想和你谈谈我写的那封信
Which I'm guessing you haven't read yet.
但我猜你还没拆开看过
Been dealing with the pageant, Penelope.
佩内洛普 我一直在忙选美比赛的事
Yeah, I can see that.
我看得出来
See, this is me offering you
我只是给了你一个
a viable option out.
可行的选项
This pageant is misogynistic and archaic.
这老掉牙的选美其实是在歧视女性
Stop enabling it.
别助纣为虐了
I can't.
抱歉
I'm a contestant.
我也参赛了
You know, I wish I was drinking something right now
真希望刚刚喝了点什么
so I could do a spit take.
我就能吐口水了
You know my mom was Miss Mystic Falls?
你知道我妈是神秘瀑布选美小姐吗
Lizzie's been dreaming of this day
丽兹从小就一直
since she was little.
梦想着这一天
Things have been rocky between us recently,
最近我俩的关系一直很紧张
so if me throwing a few events helps her win the title,
要是我能举办些活动帮助她赢得冠军
I'm all for it.
我会全力以赴的
You agreed to help Lizzie win?
你要帮丽兹赢吗
I'm supporting my sister.
我支持我妹妹
It's her crown and I'm fine with that.
桂冠就属于她 我没意见
I need another task.
再给我分配个任务吧
Something more strenuous if you have it.
你这儿有什么比较费劲的任务吗
Does this have anything to do with the return of Roman Sienna?
这和罗曼·西耶纳回来有什么关系吗
Because I can think of something real strenuous.
因为我正打算分你些真正费劲的任务
It's not about Roman.
跟罗曼没关
I just need a release.
我只是需要放松一下
With all these humans coming to campus, I can't wolf out.
这些人类都到学校里来了 我不能狼嚎两声了
Okay, I'll make you a list.
好吧 我给你写个单子
The judges are here. Excuse me.
评委来了 失陪了
Mrs. Thompson.
汤普森夫人
It is such a pleasure to see you again.
真的很高兴能再见到你
I have your tea waiting for you in the Great Room.
我在大房♥间里为你准备了茶
Earl Grey, milk, two sugars.
伯爵茶 加奶 两块糖
Dr. Brandt.
布兰德博士
I was so sad to hear about Muffin.
听到小松饼的事我很难过
She was a fine dog.
她真是一条好狗
Lizzie Saltzman?
丽兹·萨尔茨曼
Vera Lilien.
我是薇拉·利连安
Dana's mom.
达娜的妈妈
My dearest Dana told me so much
我最亲爱的达娜在去世前
about you before she passed.
跟我说了很多关于你的事
All good things, I hope.
都是好事吧 我希望
Not remotely.
当然不是
I am withdrawing from Miss Mystic Falls.
我要退出神秘瀑布镇小姐评选了
Effective immediately.
立即生效
I thought you had something important to tell us.
我以为你有更重要的事跟我说
Come for the underwhelming announcement,
来听这个平淡无奇的公告
stay for the epic meltdown.
留下来看这场史诗般的灾难吧
Okay, wait, why are you quitting?
好吧 等一下 你为什么要放弃
A personal issue with one of the judges.
跟其中一个评委有点私人问题
A direct result of that bitch Dana's sabotage.
都是那个贱♥人♥达娜蓄意破坏的直接结果
She's dead, Lizzie.
她已经死了 丽兹
Correction:
纠正一下
that dead bitch Dana's sabotage.
那个死贱♥人♥达娜蓄意破坏
Costing me the crown from beyond the grave.
都死翘翘了都能害我失去王冠
The head judge is her mother.
主评委是她妈
The town pharmacist.
镇上的药剂师
There is always next year for me.
对我来说 永远都有下一年
But that does not mean that we here
但这并不意味着
at the Salvatore School shouldn't bring home the title
我们塞尔瓦托学校不应该把这个头衔带回家
and stick it to those townies.
给那些城里人一点颜色看看
So, I have studied
所以我研究了
all of the stats and advanced metrics,
所有的统计数据和高级指标
and I have chosen a replacement.
我选好了一名接替者
Hope Mikaelson.
霍普·迈克尔森
I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?
我会后悔的对吧
Regret it? You are the perfect candidate.
后悔 你是最佳候选人
You are pageant-pretty, reasonably well-spoken,
你又漂亮 说话又得体
and not to mention you have the added bonus of being an orphan.
更不用说孤儿的身份还有额外的好处
Classic charity case.
经典的慈善事业
Plus, you wanted strenuous.
另外 你还想干点费劲的事
This is the fiercest competition in the land.
这是这片土地上最激烈的竞争
Okay...
好吧
My mother's research. She used it to prepare
我母亲的研究 她用它来
for Miss Mystic Falls the year that she won.
为神秘瀑布镇小姐的获奖做准备
It's effective, but her methods?
很有效 但她的方法呢
Quaint at best.
充其量只是很精巧
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表