剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
♪ Smoke is rising now ♪
♪ Have you come to watch it burn?
♪ Muses wrote ♪
♪ Don't love me anymore ♪
♪ Tell me what it's for ♪
♪ If every time it hurts ♪
♪ Ooh, there's always ♪
♪ One more burning ♪
♪ How can I keep going ♪
♪ When I've given all of me ♪
♪ But you're always out of reach ♪
♪ Takes the heart right out of me. ♪
I was trying to figure out
我想弄明白
why Dr. S needed a wingman today.
为什么萨尔茨曼博士需要一个僚机
Now I know.
现在我知道了
It's 'cause he knew you would.
因为他知道你会
Look, MG,
听着MG
being a vampire--
作为吸血鬼
it...
它
it ain't everything I say it is.
并不是我说的那个样子
It ain't about power.
和权力无关
Or blood.
和血脉无关
Or being better than other people.
还是比别人更好
I guess I...
我想我
just say that stuff to make myself
我想我说的那些东西
feel okay with the fact that...
就是想让自己感觉
people like you and me--
像你和我这样的人
we got a big struggle ahead of us.
有一场大战在等着我们是没关系的
A hard life.
艰难的生活
And...
然后
But we can be in it together.
但是我们可以一起战斗
It don't matter if your family don't get it.
你的家人能否理解都无所谓
It ain't black and white like that.
并不是黑与白那种对错分明
Maybe they'll come around,
也许他们能明白
maybe they won't.
也许不能明白
But hear this, brother.
但是你听我说 兄弟
I'm your family now.
现在我是你的家人了
Me.
我
All right?
好吗
All right. Let's, uh...
好吧 那我们
...let's go help them bring Landon home.
帮助他们把兰登带回家
Everyone's...
大家
everyone's gonna hate me now.
大家都会讨厌我了
They're gonna have to come through me.
那他们得先过我这一关
♪ Strangers rushing past ♪
Oh, damn it.
该死
♪ You were the only ♪
♪ Safe haven I've known ♪
♪ Hits me at full speed ♪
♪ Feel like I can't breathe ♪
♪ And nobody knows ♪
Raf. Raf.
拉夫
Please, Raf. Raf.
拜托 拉夫
Landon wouldn't want this.
兰登不会想让你这样的
He wanted us to be better. Give him that respect.
他想让我们变得更好 尊重他点
: Give him respect.
尊重他
♪ You said "I wanna see the world" ♪
♪ And I said ♪
♪ Go. ♪
Am I still delusional or do y'all see this?
是我产生幻觉了 还是你们都看到了
Put him out, Hope.
把火灭了 霍普
It's not working. I... Wh-What's going on?
不好用啊 发生了什么
I don't know. I've never seen anything like this.
我不知道 我没见过这种情况
Damn.
该死
No.
不
Not yet, not yet.
先别去
I don't think it's over.
我觉得还没完事
What's not over?
什么没完事
We've been wondering if he's supernatural.
我们一直在想是不是超自然的事件
We have our answer.
答案自会揭晓
What?
什么
What's going on?
发生了什么
You ever heard of the legend of the Phoenix?
听没听说过凤♥凰♥传奇(滑稽)
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表