剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Previously on Legacies... Yesterday,
前情提要 昨天
we were confronted by a dragon.
我们碰到了一条龙
Why do you want this so badly? What's so special about it?
你为什么那么想要它 它有什么特别之处
And then a gargoyle come to life.
然后一个石翼魔出现
None of this started happening until you showed up
之前什么事都没发生过
and stole their knife, which is exactly
直到你出现 偷走了那把匕♥首♥
what the other monsters came here to do.
这没准正是别的怪物来这的目的
Kaleb.
凯勒布
I saw you feed on her. Yeah.
我看见你吸她血了 没错
'Cause you got to know who you stand with.
因为你得知道你跟谁站一边
Foster kid, I've been looking for you. Jed, right?
被收养的小子 我一直在找你呢 杰德 是吧
We just want to initiate you into the pack.
我们就是想邀请你加入团队
You don't have a choice.
你别无选择
Landon told me he didn't know why he stole the knife.
兰登告诉我他不知道为啥拿走了那把匕♥首♥
But then he lied about having it,
但是后来他撒谎没拿那把匕♥首♥
so I don't know what to believe.
所以我不知道该相信什么了
Whoever wields it has the power to save the world
谁挥动它 谁就有力量拯救世界
or end all life as we know it.
或者终结一切生命
It's hard to say.
很难说
But we're gonna find out.
但是我们会找到的
I'll call if I run into any problems.
如果我破解出任何信息会打给你
* It starts with one *
* All I know *
* It's so unreal *
* Watch you go *
* I tried so hard *
* And got so far *
* But in the end *
* It doesn't even matter... *
You deceived me.
你欺骗了我
* To lose it all... *
Ric. I got one that talks.
里克 我这有个活的
* It doesn't even matter. *
Given recent events,
鉴于最近发生的事
some students have expressed concern
一些学生表示很担忧
that I am not allowing you to have a say
我不允许你们在这些可能会影响
in the decisions that affect your future.
你们未来的决定上有发言权
And I agree.
而且我承认
If you are expected to abide by this school's policies,
如果你们要遵守学校的政策
it's only fair that you have a voice
只有你们对如何制定那些规矩
in how those rules are made.
有发言权时才公平
So, I am forming an honor council.
所以 我成立了一个荣誉委员会
One vampire, one witch and one werewolf,
一个吸血鬼 一个女巫和一个狼人
each elected by their peers.
每个人均由他们的族群推选
Along with our school counselor Emma,
谁的选票能够让他成为学生代表
whose vote will represent the younger students.
和我们学校的顾问艾玛一起共事呢
MG is such a narc.
MG就是个毒贩子
Now, I have to go off-campus.
现在 我得离开学校了
In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions
同时 我希望你们能够做出正确的决定
and to vote wisely.
并且理智投票
That's all. You're dismissed.
就这样 散会吧
Hi, Dr. Saltzman.
等等 索尔兹曼博士
Dr. Saltzman. Dr. Saltzman.
索尔兹曼博士 索尔兹曼博士
Um, is there a decision coming about if Landon can stay here?
有什么关于兰登能不能留下来的决定吗
We are running tests on him to figure out once and for all
我们正在对他测试 好看看他到底是不是
if he's supernatural.
超自然生物
What if the results aren't clear?
如果结果不明朗呢
Well, then I have a decision to make.
那么 我就得好好想想了
Well, can the honor council decide?
那么 荣誉委员会能决定吗
Isn't that the point? You know, that we have,
这不就是重点吗 你知道的 我们对这种事
like, a say in stuff like this?
像是 有 一种发言权
If it comes to that, and we determine
如果是那样 我们发现他
he's not a danger, then yes.
不会造成威胁的话 就可以
Thanks.
谢谢
You're not gonna regret this.
你这个决定不会错的
Dr. Saltzman. Hey.
索尔兹曼博士 你好
Hi. Um, do you have a minute to talk about Kaleb?
你有时间跟我谈谈凯勒布的事吗
I'm late, MG. It's really important.
我要迟到了 MG 这真的很重要
30 seconds.
就给你三十秒
Okay, thank you. 'Cause when I told Lizzie
感谢您 因为我告诉莉齐
about how Kaleb was feeding on the girls at the high school,
凯勒布在高中吸食女孩们血的时候
I didn't think that my big mouth
我没以为我的大嘴巴
would get him sent to vampire prison.
能把他送进吸血鬼监狱
Your big mouth had nothing to do with that.
你的大嘴巴跟这件事没有关系
Kaleb's locked up because he needs to dry out.
凯勒布被关起来是因为他需要放放血性
When young vampires feed on humans,
当年轻的吸血鬼吸人类的血时
they become a threat not only to innocent people,
不仅会对无辜的人们造成威胁
but themselves.
还会伤害他们自己
That's cool, but, um, I was wondering,
那还行 但是 我在想
maybe you could show him some leniency
或许您可以对他宽容一些
so that the-the vamps won't be so pissed at me?
那样吸血鬼们就可能不会生我气
Trust me, the punishment fits the crime.
相信我 这种惩罚是罪有应得的
Unless, of course, you think I'm wrong,
当然 除非你认为我错了
in which case you can feel free to bring it up
任何情况你都有权利
at the honor council meeting.
在荣誉委员会会议上提出来
I've got to go.
我得走了
O-Okay. Yeah.
好吧 好吧
Are you kidding me? Am I under assault today?
你是在开玩笑吗 我今天是被针对的命吗
You get to interrogate a tree nymph,
你要去审问一个树仙女
and I have to run Landon's 23andMe.
我却要去跟兰登玩什么过家家吗
First of all, it's a dryad, not a nymph.
首先 那是个树精 不是个仙女
Second of all, I need a witch to run the testing spells.
其次 我需要一个女巫来施测试咒语
Get Emma to do it. She can supervise,
那让艾玛去做啊 她是可以
but she's busy managing the school in my,
但她要忙着处理我舍不得
I'm sure, unbearable absence.
离开的学校事务
Plus, if Landon can convince you
另外 如果兰登能让你信服
that he belongs, he can convince anybody.
他的物种 那他就能让其他人信服
You're enjoying this. I am.
你很享受这个过程吗 没错
I left you instructions in my office.
我在办公室里给你留了说明
Try not to kill him.
尽量别把他整死
Josie, focus.
乔茜 专注点
* Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine... *
None of this is working.
没什么卵用
You know, you're not gonna lose the election over an outfit.
你知道 你不会因为一套衣服输掉选举的
I'm not worried about losing the election.
我不担心会输掉选举
I'm worried about what I'm going to wear to my victory rally.
我是在纠结到底该穿什么去参加庆功会
The outfit makes the speech.
外在只是演讲的陪衬而已
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Maybe you should wear something that shows your fellow witches
或许你该穿件能让你女巫同伴们觉得你
you're gonna take this seriously.
有认真对待这件事的衣服
It's a big responsibility.
这可是责任重大啊
That is why I am perfect for the job.
所以我才会是这个职位的最佳人选
I'm a tastemaker.
我可是风尚标
An influencer.
有一定影响力的
People don't really know what they want until I tell them
迷茫的人们在我的指引下 才会知道
that they want it.
自己想要什么
They need me.
他们需要我
* I like the way my lady sunshines. *
What are you doing here?
你在做什么呢
Dr. Saltzman wanted me to administer your tests,
索尔兹曼博士希望我来进行对你的测试
starting with some weird mystical blood analysis.
先要做一些神秘的血液分♥析♥
No. Excuse me?
不是吧 你再说一遍
No. These tests determine
不是 这些测试不是
whether or not I get to stay at the school, right?
决定我能不能留在学校的吗
There is no way I'm putting my future
我不可能把我的未来
in your hands; you're biased.
交到你手上 你可对我有偏见
I'm not biased.
我没有偏见
Besides, neither of us has a choice.
另外 我们都没得选
Believe me, this is not how I would choose
相信我 我也不想选择
to spend my day, either.
这么度过一天的
See? Biased.
看到没 这就是偏见
Landon.
兰登
Last thing that you told me was that you wanted
你跟我说的最后一件事就是你想要
to find answers about who or what you are.
知道你是谁 或者是什么物种
I want those answers, too.
我也想要答案
So let's just get through this.
所以 我们赶紧开始吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表