The ones that live near my mountain in March?
三月从在我家山谷飞出来的蝴蝶
They aren't the same ones that end up back here in June.
和六月回来的不是同一群蝴蝶
They don't make it.
它们撑不了这么久
第二十三审判庭
高等法庭
In my opinion, Lourdes Vega is suffering
根据我的看法 洛德丝·维嘉患有
from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
创伤后应激障碍症
Did she know what she was doing was wrong?
她当时知道自己做的事情是错误的吗
She did.
她知道
Just to be clear, Dr. Olivette,
我再确认一下 奥勒维特医生
at the time of the alleged crime,
在犯罪行为发生时
was the defendant delusional? No.
被告是否神志不清 没有
Thank you,Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
You are aware, aren't you, Doctor, that the prosecution's
医生 你是否知道检方的关键证人
key witness, Mr. Miguel Lopez,
米格尔·洛佩兹先生
will testify that he has never met
将要作证他之前从未见过
Miss Vega before?
维嘉女士吗
That's what I've been told.
据我所知是这样的
If one person not only misidentifies another,
如果一个人不仅认错了另一个人
but insists on that mistaken identity
还坚持自己没有认错
despite all facts to the contrary,
就算事实摆在眼前了还不改口
would you say the former is delusional?
你觉得这个人神志不清吗
If she insisted that the latter
如果她指认他人的时候说
was God or the Devil, yes,
对方是上帝或魔鬼 是的
that would be medically delusional.
在医学上来说她是神志不清的
The Devil.
魔鬼么
Might that include a man who burned her
一个无数次拿烟头烫她
and raped her over and over again?
还强♥奸♥她的男人算吗
Objection.
反对
Just something to consider.
以上仅供参考
Withdrawn.
撤回
Well, going back to my apartment was... was her idea.
当时是她自己说要回我的公♥寓♥
My place was being painted,
我家正在装♥修♥
so we went to my associate's place.
所以我们就去了我生意伙伴的家里
He was out of town.
他出城了
And, uh, so I was staying there.
所以我一直住他那里
Before I knew it, she hit me
她趁我不注意 用枪的底座
with the butt of her gun, tied me to a chair,
袭击了我 把我绑在椅子上
burned my face,
烫我的脸
and threatened to kill me.
还威胁说要杀了我
When you refer to you associate,
你提到的那位生意伙伴
that would be Jorge Diaz.
是豪尔赫·迪亚兹吧
Yes.
是的
He, uh...
他
He... he came back from his trip early.
他改了行程提前回来了
And, uh, now he's dead.
结果 他现在死了
Because of her.
都是她干的
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Lopez,
洛佩兹先生
you testify that you travelled
你作证说你每年要去
to Mexico City several times a year.
墨西哥城好几次
Isn't that right? That's right.
是这样吗 说的没错
To visit my grandmother.
是去探望我的祖母
I've been going there since I was a little boy.
自童年开始我就一直去那里
Never had any issue reentering the United States?
再入关美国的时候从没遇到过麻烦吗
Well, my mother brought me here when I was eight months old.
八个月大的时候我母亲就把我带到美国来了
署实施的行政令,停止驱逐部分儿童时期来美的年轻非法移♥民♥,大约有80万人受益,他们被
DACA(童年抵美者暂缓遣返计划),又称"追梦人计划",是2012年由时任美国总统奥巴马签
That means all those years prior to 2012,
也就是说在2012年前的这些年
you travelled back and forth to Mexico illegally?
你是非法出入境去的墨西哥吗
Sure, but...
是的 但是
It was no big deal un... until recently.
在此之前不算是什么大问题
In other words, you have no regard
换句话说 你对我们的法律
for our laws, do you? Objection.
没什么敬畏之心 对吧 反对
Sustained.
反对有效
Did you pay your taxes before 2012?
在2012年前你有缴税吗
Yes.
我有
You had a fake Social Security number.
那么说你有伪造的社保卡♥号♥♥
I paid my taxes.
我依法纳税
But you committed a crime.
但你还是触犯了法律
Technically.
理论上来说是的
So...
所以
"Technically" You lied.
「理论上来说」你撒谎了
You lied to your employer,
你向你的雇主撒谎
you lied to the United States government...
你向美国政♥府♥撒谎
Objection. Overruled.
反对 反对无效
So why should we believe you now,
那么我们为什么要相信
when you claim to have never met
你说你之前从未见过
Miss Vega before?
维嘉女士呢
Why should we believe you when you say
为什么我们要相信你说
you didn't rape and torture her?
你没有强♥奸♥并虐待她呢
Your Honor! That's enough, Mr. Rojas.
法官大人 够了 罗哈斯先生
Nothing further, Your Honor.
我问完了 法官大人
瑞德大街59号♥
麦克斯维尔酒吧
All I'm saying is that I...
我只是想说
I won't make a very good witness.
我不会是个有利的目击证人
Did Lourdes Vega point a gun at you?
洛德丝·维嘉是不是拿枪指着你了
Yes, but... Did she prevent you
是的 但是 她是不是阻止你
from leaving that apartment?
离开那间公♥寓♥了
Yes. You will do fine.
是的 那肯定没问题
And what happens when Rojas asks me
那如果罗哈斯问我
what went on between Lourdes and Miguel?
洛德丝和米格尔之间发生过什么了呢
Legally, it's irrelevant.
法律上来说 这与本案无关
And what about morally?
那从道德情感上来说呢
What does that even mean?
你到底想说什么
Maybe it means that whoever's less guilty wins.
也许这次是该比较无辜的那个赢得胜利
You're right to have ambivalent feelings
在这件案子上你有矛盾情绪
about this case... No, no, you're wrong,
是很正常的 不 不 你误会了
there's nothing ambivalent about this.
我没有任何矛盾情绪
What if Miguel wasn't the coyote who raped her?
如果米格尔并不是那个强♥奸♥了她的蛇头呢
He's the guy! Were you there?
他就是 你亲眼看到的吗
Do you have any evidence that he is the trafficker?
你有任何能证明他是人贩子的证据吗
I don't know how to get through to you.
我不知道该怎样说服你
Your certitude is a good thing, Liv. Hell, it may even be noble.
你能深信不疑挺好的 丽芙 这一点可以说很高尚了
Unfortunately, the law... Can you stop?
但很可惜 法律 能别说了吗
Please, just stop.
拜托了 别说了
I've, uh...
我已经
I've heard the lecture before.
这类训斥我早就听过了
Maybe, then, you should listen.
也许你是该听取一下
Maybe you should listen.
也许是你该听取一下
Lourdes was raped, her entire being...
洛德丝被强♥奸♥了 她的整个存在
her past, her present, and most importantly,
她的过去 她的现在 更重要的
her future... negated.
她的未来 都被剥夺了
That doesn't entitle her to seek revenge.
这并能不给予她复仇的权力
But it does entitle her to reclaim what was once hers.
但她有重新找回自我的权力
And if revenge is part of that, then...
如果复仇是其中一部分 那么
Then so be it.
那就这么做好了
You don't believe that.
你并不是真的这么认为的
I believe that the wrong person is on trial.
我认为的是接受审判人不该是她
I have a kid.
我回家带孩子去了
Nice bar.
不错的酒吧
You know, where I'm from,
知道吗 我来的地方
we only have two types of vodka,
那里只有两种伏特加
cheap and cheaper.
便宜的和更便宜的
I'm here for a funeral.
我是来参加葬礼的
My brother.
我哥哥的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I loved Jorge...
我爱豪尔赫
As much as you love your sister,
就像你爱你妹妹那样
I'm sure.
我很确信
Pamela, if I'm not mistaken.
叫帕梅拉 如果没记错的话
You do realize I'm an Assistant District Attorney?
你知道我是地区助理检察官吧
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表