我需要出庭作证吗
No, of course, you have to testify.
当然 你当然需要出庭作证
Well, actually,
实际上
it's Mandy's decision ultimately, and...
这是该由曼迪决定 并且
You know, and if this does go to trial...
你知道的 如果这件案子需要走庭审
The kids at school hate me enough.
学校里面的孩子已经足够的恨我了
They think I'm a liar.
他们认为我就是个谎话精
They trashed my locker. I'm so sorry.
他们往我的柜子里面倒垃圾 我很抱歉
I can't imagine how difficult
我无法想象这有
this has been. I can never go back.
有多么的困难 我再也回不去了
Everyone's blaming me for taking down Andrew
所有人都因为安德鲁 丹尼尔和麦克斯被逮捕
and Daniel and Max.
而迁怒于我
Me. Not them.
怪我 而不是他们
Honey... If you don't believe me
亲爱的 如果你不相信我
just search twitter for #FreeAndrew.
就上推特搜搜#FreeAndrew
Of course, of course, we believe you.
当然 当然 我们当然相信你
Your true friends know what's right.
你真正的朋友会相信你的
I don't have any friends.
我没有朋友了
Stacey won't even call me back.
斯黛茜甚至都不打电♥话♥给我了
You know what, there is still a chance
你知道吗 现在仍有可能
that the DA's office can reach a plea agreement with Andrew.
让地检署和安德鲁达成认罪协议
Wait, wait, wait, don't we get a say in that?
等一下 等一下 我们没有资格说两句吗
Yes.
你们有
But the goal is holding Andrew accountable for what he did,
但最终目的就是让安德鲁为自己的所作所为付出代价
and if we can do that while sparing Mandy from testifying,
如果我们可以在曼迪不出庭作证的情况下做到
I think that's the answer.
我认为这是最佳的方案
I don't want to testify.
我不想出庭作证
She'll testify.
她会出庭作证的
纽约地检署
地方检察官办公室
We'll plead to forcible touching.
我们会以强行触摸罪为由辩护
I'm not impressed, Mr. Guthrie.
我对此并不感到意外 格斯里先生
I don't think the jury will be impressed
我们也不认为陪审团会因一个吸得太嗨
by a vic that was too high to ID my client
以至于不能指证我的客户的受害者而感到意外
and testimony of co-conspirators who cut a deal.
并且还是在达成协议的同谋的证词的情况下
In the interest in sparing Mandy a trial
就不想让曼迪出庭作证的情况下考虑
I'll drop to the E Felony.
我会降到E级重罪
No jail time, six years probation and...
不进监狱 六年缓刑期
No way, he's not going on the registry for this.
不可能 他不能因为这个上性侵犯记录的
It's a sexual offense. It's mandatory.
这是性犯罪 是强制的
Rape Three, that's my final offer.
三♥级♥强♥奸♥罪 这是我最后的底线
Look, wait, check this out. Thanks, but no thanks.
看 看这个 谢谢 但是不要
Well, this is all going away, anyway, Mr. Barba.
巴尔巴先生 这最终都会过去的
Mandy's not going to testify.
曼迪是不会出庭作证的
That's not what she told me.
这不是她告诉我的
She's telling the world on her vlog.
她在播客上都告诉全世界了
I just don't care.
我就是不在乎
No more police.
不要警♥察♥
No lawyer, no more trials,
不要律师 不要庭审
no more being the victim.
不要再做受害者
And I feel great because I've figured out
我现在感觉很棒
that you can change the past.
因为我发现你能改变过去
I have the power, and I've decided whatever happened,
我有力量 我也决定了 无论发生什么
it's done. It's over.
它都结束了 彻底结束
It doesn't matter because I'm not that girl,
它已经无关紧要了 因为我不是那个女孩了
and I'm never going to be that girl again.
而且我再也不会是那个女孩了
She's talking about making a change...
她在谈论做出改变
Hair is different. There's no nose ring.
头发不一样了 没有鼻环了
Look, she cleaned her room.
看啊 她清理了她的房♥间
She took down the family photos.
她还拿下了家庭合影
It's like... like I know what matters
就像是我知道什么重要
and what doesn't,
什么不重要
and I feel like, I'm done with this whole situation.
我感觉 我对这一切都受够了
She's pretending whatever bad things happen
她在假装发生的不好的事情
just didn't happen.
根本没发生
She's creating her own rosy picture, right, a clean past.
她给自己创造了一个美好景象 一个干净的过去
She's pink clouding.
她在美化事情
So, this is the new me.
所以 这是一个崭新的我
This is the new, new Mandy.
这是全新的曼迪
I just... I feel great.
我感觉很棒
So yeah, that's all I wanted to say.
所以 这就是我想说的
I'm done now.
我说完了
She made a decision.
她做了决定
I got to go talk to her. Uh, hey.
我要和她谈谈 等一下
You know, I lost a girl five years ago.
你知道 五年前我没救下那个女孩
I do, I remember. Let's go.
我知道 我记得 我们走
Bruce is with Mandy in her room.
布鲁斯和曼迪在她的房♥间里
Good, so we just need to talk to her.
好的 所以我们需要和她谈谈
You're scaring me, detectives.
你吓到了我了 警探们
We just want to make sure she's safe.
我们只是想确认她没事
I'm not going to testify.
我是不会出庭作证的
This is what's best for me so don't waste your time.
这样对我来说是最好的 所以不要再浪费你们的时间了
Okay, that's not why we're here, Mandy.
好的 这不是我们来这里的原因 曼迪
You took down most of your pictures of all your friends.
你拿下来了绝大多数你朋友们的照片
They're not my friends.
他们不是我的朋友
You also took down the picture of your family.
你也拿下来了你的家庭合影
I just want to be clear, clean, a clean slate.
我只是想要一个干净清晰的开始
You don't want to feel anything.
你不想感受任何东西
Exactly.
是的
It's better this way.
这种方法更好
It's better not to care?
不在乎就是更好吗
That's right. I don't care.
是的 我不在乎
I don't care about the Facebook posts or the texts
我不在乎脸书上的帖子 或者信息
or the tweets saying that I'm liar and a skank.
或者推特上说我是骗子 是丑八怪
And I should just curl up into a ball and die.
说我应该缩成一个团去死
I'm done. But you made a decision.
我受够了 但你已经做了决定了
You know, it might feel good to take control.
要知道 能够控制是感觉很好的
You know, you can keep a promise to yourself that...
要知道 你能履行对自己的诺言
if it does get too bad,
如果事情没有变得太坏
you could always do something about it.
你永远都可以做点什么的
You don't know how I feel.
你不知道我是怎么感受的
I know more than you think.
我比你想的知道的更多
You know I told you my name was Amanda, too.
你也知道我告诉了你我的名字是阿曼达
Well, when I was your age I lived in a tiny town
像你这么大的时候我住在佐治亚州的一个小城里
in Georgia, and everybody gossiped.
所有人都八卦
And I did something stupid,
我做了什么傻事儿
and I got a reputation.
我就有了一个坏名声
And it's all I thought about,
这就是我当时全部所想
the names that they were calling me,
他们给我起的外号♥
"Easy-ass Amanda"
「好肛阿曼达」
and worse.
还有更糟的
It took a long time...
很久之后
I realized what other people said about me...
我才意识到 别人口中对我的评价
It didn't define me.
并不能定义我是谁
Only I can define me.
只有我自己可以定义我
And when I was old enough I went and got this.
当我长大了 我去搞了这个
It's my name, Amanda.
是我的名字 阿曼达
Just to remind myself that that's who I am,
就是为了提醒我自己我是谁
not any of these other names that I was branded with.
而不是那些和我绑在一起的外号♥
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要和我说这些
Why'd you even come here?
你为什么来我家
Because we want you to know that you're not alone.
因为我们想让你知道你不是孤单一个人
Your parents are here.
你的父母支持你
We are here.
我们也支持你
And we're not going to let you go.
我们不会放弃你的
Look.
听着
I know you think that you don't have a choice, but you do.
我知道你认为 你自己没有选择 但是事实上你有
And I know that you know that inside.
并且我明白你内心其实知道
Right?
对不对
Yeah.
是的
It's okay. Shh, shh, shh.
没事的 乖 乖
It's okay.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表