His boss said he was out, hustling a new client,
他的老板说他出去了 公♥关♥一个新的客户
but he wasn't sure which one.
但他不确定具体是哪里
This could be something.
这也许是条线索
TARU traced the pings of Hunter's cell phone.
技术部追踪了亨特的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
He was at the Blue Hill Country Club
那晚上露比和朱尔斯消失前
before Ruby and Jules disappeared.
蓝山乡村俱乐部
That's... that's 40 minutes north of the Upper West Side.
那里离上西区有四十分钟车程
Well, people do play golf, Amanda.
还是有人玩高尔夫的 阿曼达
After midnight?
在大半夜吗
One of my cousins used to live up there.
我一个表亲在那里住过
It was called, uh,
那里以前叫
Muddy Creek back in the day 'cause of all the swampland.
马迪溪是因为有大♥片♥沼泽地
Wait, hold on. Didn't...
等一下 朱尔斯不是在
Jules called Nick on Tuesday night.
周二晚上给尼克打电♥话♥了
Yeah, but that call
是的 但那通电♥话♥
could've easily been placed from Jules' computer
也可以是从朱尔斯的电脑上拨出
to make it look like it was from her cell.
好看起来像是用她的手♥机♥打的
When we were at his apartment,
我们在他的公♥寓♥时
I only noticed one laptop on Nick's desk.
我只在尼克的桌上看到了一台笔记本电脑
And Nick was the only one who heard his wife
而只有尼克一个人听到他的妻子
on the other end of that phone, so...
在电♥话♥另一头 所以
let's get a team to Pearl River
派一支警力去珍珠河镇
and... search the swampland.
搜查那边的沼泽地
Sister's here.
她姐姐来了
Sorry I didn't come in earlier.
抱歉我没有早些过来
At first, I didn't think Nick had anything to do
一开始 我觉得尼克和我妹妹失踪
with my sister's disappearance.
不会有任何关系
And now you do?
那你现在改主意了
I've known Nick since college.
我从大学起就认识尼克了
I actually introduced them.
实际上是我介绍他们认识的
He was that guy. Most athletic,
他就是那种人物 擅长运动
most popular, most likely to be on
广受欢迎 也是最有可能入选
the "Forbes" 100 list,
福布斯榜前一百名
but he has a dark side.
但他也有阴暗面
Okay.
好的
What do you mean by that?
这句话什么意思
His mom put him on a pedestal.
他妈妈把他捧得太高
You know, he could do no wrong.
你知道的 他不能行差踏错
I swear, I think he got married
我发誓 我以为他安心结婚了
and had a baby just for her.
并和朱尔斯养育孩子
It's a lot of pressure, and when it
这很有压力 然而当事情
gets to be too much...
没往他预想的发展
he snaps.
他会突然失控
Snaps how?
怎么个失控法
He smashed the coffee table. Glass flew everywhere.
他砸了咖啡桌 玻璃碎片飞得到处都是
He ever hurt Jules?
他伤害过朱尔斯吗
Not that I know of, but, um...
据我所知没有 但是
What, Sherry?
怎么了 雪莉
Six months ago, we were at dinner,
六个月前 我们一起吃晚饭
and they got into an argument
他们俩因为某件
about something stupid. Nothing big, like...
不值一提的小事吵了起来 就像
like any married couple. Sure.
所有夫妇那样 当然
But later, Nick joked
但接着 尼克开玩笑说
how his life would be easier if Jules was dead.
如果朱尔斯消失了他的生活就能轻松很多
I didn't think he was serious. I...
我觉得他不是认真的
I actually laughed.
我当时还笑了
Bring him in for a chat.
把他带来聊聊
Yeah, I was selling my golf clubs.
是的 我是在卖♥♥我的高尔夫球杆
In Pearl River?
在珍珠河镇吗
Yeah, I found a buyer off of Craigslist.
是的 我在克雷格列表网上找到了一个买♥♥家
I didn't want a stranger coming to my house.
我不想让陌生人去我家里
So you meet a complete stranger
那你就是后半夜
after midnight at your golf course?
在你打高尔夫的地方见了个陌生人吗
Well, that's where my sticks are, so yeah.
我球杆就寄存在那里 所以是的
What's the buyer's name?
买♥♥家叫什么名字
Bob something. I don't know.
鲍勃什么的 我不知道
I found him on Craigslist.
我是在列表网上找到他的
Yeah, they came back.
结果出来了
It's your wife's blood all over the car,
车上全是你妻子的血
and your fingerprints on the steering wheel.
而方向盘上都是你的指纹
What does that matter?
这能说明什么
I own the damn car.
这是我的车
Okay, you should know
好的 你应该知道
we have people searching that swampland
我们正在搜索你打高尔夫
around the golf course.
附近的沼泽地
Jesus, you people are sick!
天呐 你们太恶心了
What's sick is cheating on your wife.
你背叛你老婆才是恶心的
We spoke to Paisley.
我们和佩斯利谈过了
Oh, come on.
得了吧
F... Paisley?
佩斯利
That's nothing.
什么都没有
Look, I... I would've told you about her, but...
你看 我可以告诉你关于她的事 但是
But what? Your lieutenant
但是什么 你的警督
asked me in front of my mother.
在我母亲面前问的我
Look, Paisley's nothing.
佩斯利什么都不是
That is just sex, and you guys can search
那只是性关系 如果你们愿意
the damn Everglades if you want to.
你们尽管去搜那该死的湿地
You're not gonna find Jules and Ruby there.
你们肯定不会在那里找到朱尔斯和露比的
Where are they, Nick? I don't know!
她们在哪里 尼克 我不知道
For Christ sakes, she called me,
看在上帝的份上 是她打给我的
I was on the phone with her, and she got attacked!
她被袭击的时候我还在和她通电♥话♥
Do you remember that? Yeah, I do.
你们还记得这点吗 是的 我记得
But we think that even a guy like you has a friend,
但我们觉得就算是你这样的人也会有个朋友
and if you don't, you got enough money that you can rent one.
就算你没有 你也有足够的钱去雇一个
All in all, your life would be a lot easier
总而言之 如果你的妻子女儿都死了
if your wife and daughter were dead.
你的生活会容易很多
After you get over this little speed bump, that is.
就是你越过这样的小障碍之后
Sherry.
雪莉
That was a joke.
那是个笑话
Okay? I was pulling Jules' leg.
好吗 我正拉着朱尔斯的腿
Well, you're a good-looking guy.
你是个长得很帅的人
Make good money. I'm sure you...
赚很多钱 我确信你
you've thought about it. No one nagging you
你这么想过 没有人叨叨你
to go shopping, load the dishwasher,
让你去购物 让你去洗盘子
keep you from hitting the bars.
让你远离酒吧
I imagine being a bachelor
我想着比起
would be a lot easier
被妻子和孩子绑着
than being chained to a wife and a kid.
做一个钻石单身汉反而更容易些
I don't see you wearing a ring. Why don't you tell me?
我看你没有戴婚戒 你来说说
Why don't you tell me something?
不如你告诉我一些事
Why would you tell Paisley
为什么你告诉佩斯利
that Jules and Ruby were killed in a car accident?
朱尔斯和露比死于一场车祸中
Because I was lying, okay?
因为我说谎了 好吗
I wanted to get her into bed.
我想骗她上♥床♥
Women think I'm sensitive. They like that.
女人会觉得我敏感 她们就喜欢这样的
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Fine, I'm a scumbag. I get it.
好吧 我就是个人♥渣♥ 我知道的
But that doesn't mean I don't love my wife and kid,
但这不能说明我不爱我的妻子和女儿
and it does not make me a murderer!
这也不能让我变成一个杀人凶手
My mom wonders why I'm not married.
我妈还纠结于我为什么不结婚
卫生机构
贝维尤精神
He could've just divorced her.
他可以直接和她离婚
And give up half of what he's got?
还要分一半财产给她吗
Look, he's not gonna give an inch until we find those bodies.
听着 在我们找到尸体前他是不会让步的
And the second he leaves here,
而且他一离开这里
he's getting on the first plane.
他就会登上第一班飞机
Which is why we're not letting him walk out of here.
这就是我们绝对不能让他离开这里的原因
A guy like Hunter?
像亨特这样的人
Night in Rikers should make him talk.
在里克岛监狱过一夜也许会让他开口
Arrest him for murder.
以谋杀罪逮捕他
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表